Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Website Sells Lemmings?
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Games
Xorcist
Where can i buy LEMMINGS god damn it!

ok it's released, ok it's in the K700 section, but where the hell i can buy this?

thanks. weightlift.gif
BaldMonk
Do you have a k700? Why not just download it?
Xorcist
lol...obviously cause i don't have a K700! tongue.gif

it's been reviewed, it's been advertised to death, can't they just give it to most providers so people can buy it via SMS or something?

first i go to www.ifone.com, it tells that to buy i gotta contact VODAFONE or 3G .....ok....i am a vodafone customer but not a vodafone mobile.

if anyone gets info where to buy it , let me know.

THANKS. wink.gif (SE K500i)
BaldMonk
An s40 version would work almost full screen on a k500 then wouldn't it? I'll keep an eye out.
RottenFox
even the supposed k700 one isnt k700,ifone says it has music and effects for both k500 and k700,but this one doesnt seem to work for me.
and oranges games site is down for refurbishment,so no joy there.
BaldMonk
Yeah, the one I found is just a general s60 version... music works tho, just not sound effects sad.gif

I've found a Spanish s40 version, which should work okay on the k500 until there is a real version. I'll post it in the thread.
RottenFox
excellent.i just mailed orange and got a respose,that qouted,"we wont know what games are on new refurbished games pages,until its lauched."
so i guess the same old cack then.lol.
that would be great to test the s40 version,thanks,baldmonk.
DaNiBoY-SE
Here u go!

Lemmings

<snip>

I hope it helps...
RottenFox
cool,unfortunatly,i believe thats the suposed k700 version.
pity,bahh..
Xorcist
i tested the English and Spanish version of S40 lemmings supplied , screen fit.....graphics are all MESSED UP! sad.gif

GOD DAMN IT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.