Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TDE Series
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Games
shaleenh
QUOTE(Auran @ Mar 17 2005, 11:19 PM)
user posted image
TDE The Swamp Of Doom - RPG

"Strange creatures plague the swamps of the northern plains. A dark magician is even supposed to have led the population of an entire village into everlasting damnation." Or so common gossip has it. Superstition or truth? However, after a terrible incident during your travels, there is nothing you would like better than to find that the locals were actually right, for the secret of the swamps also seems to be your last hope.

user posted imageuser posted image
[right][snapback]112715[/snapback][/right]

This game is horribly buggy on my K700i. The text is so small that it is barely readable, and it cannot switch screens properly.

Is this the original K700 version?
BaldMonk
QUOTE(shaleenh @ Mar 18 2005, 04:55 AM)
QUOTE(Auran @ Mar 17 2005, 11:19 PM)
user posted image
TDE The Swamp Of Doom - RPG

"Strange creatures plague the swamps of the northern plains. A dark magician is even supposed to have led the population of an entire village into everlasting damnation." Or so common gossip has it. Superstition or truth? However, after a terrible incident during your travels, there is nothing you would like better than to find that the locals were actually right, for the secret of the swamps also seems to be your last hope.

user posted imageuser posted image
[right][snapback]112715[/snapback][/right]

This game is horribly buggy on my K700i. The text is so small that it is barely readable, and it cannot switch screens properly.

Is this the original K700 version?
[right][snapback]112952[/snapback][/right]

Nope, the real k700 version looks like the one in the image sad.gif I havn't been able to find any REAL s60 versions of the series.
Ares
That´s probably the old txxx version that have been around for sometime now...like other TDE titles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.