IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mobile 9.com, steps to download a file from mobile9.com
shahanajamsheed
post Mar 29 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 13560174

sir,now I am trying to download a file from mobile9.com.I got an user file ID from there.then they says that just go to the link mobile9.com.enter that userfile ID.but,Ican't access that link and i can't find any place to enter the mail ID.please help me sir.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Apr 25 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

What that means is = go to mobile9.com from your phone/tablet's browser. Choose "Lite" for non-touchscreen phone or "Touch" for touchscreen phone. After that you should see a yellow field to enter the file ID. Example, if you choose "Lite" you see the yellow bar like below.

(IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/img5/lite_accessibility.png)

+Quote Post
imvu21
post Dec 5 2017, 01:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 21441408

Lets continue guys with how do i get my computer in windows 10 and this will help you about the computer icon of the this PC. as you know friends microsoft has include lots of good feature but some are critical but I can sat this describe you all the method in good way windows 10 computers.

+Quote Post
Stellamaxwell
post Sep 7 2018, 03:22 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 21554301

Nice post

This post has been edited by Stellamaxwell: Sep 7 2018, 03:23 AM

+Quote Post
Stellamaxwell
post Sep 7 2018, 03:22 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 21554301

Cloud computing is basically a system that allows all your computers and mobile devices to remain in sync with each other and that in turn allows you to access all your personal data in real time at the click of a button. This technology is comparatively new and is still in its developmental stages but it already looks promising and in the near foreseeable future it is definitely going to change the way people do business on the Internet. Buy uk coursework online

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 10:47 PM