Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For New Mobile
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Davidaddicted24
Hello everyone..
I am looking for a new mobile where I can handle my mails, social network and some business applications. I have budget of $200.
please suggest me something best for me!
lalji1561
You should to check Nokia 603, Nokia Lumia 510, Nokia 5230 XM
Or SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830i, Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Samsung Chat B5330, Samsung i5510 etc...

iqbalhsn20
Do you know that mobile and wife are same because they stay always with you. So my opinion is buy a phone with you own choice thumbsup.gif
iqbalhsn20
Do you know that mobile and wife are same because they stay always with you. So my opinion is buy a phone with you own choice thumbsup.gif
lokeshkumar112
QUOTE (lalji1561 @ Mar 19 2013, 03:14 PM) *
You should to check Nokia 603, Nokia Lumia 510, Nokia 5230 XM
Or SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830i, Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Samsung Chat B5330, Samsung i5510 etc...

thumbsup.gif
RandyMabius
visit samsung site and filter your search with what you needs thumbsup.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
soony xperia
Nithyareddy
you can buy samsung champ,nokia asha somethin g like that
urstrinath
Try HtC Explorer.. its Amazing Dudes
Daniel2391
Try LG optimus sol E730 .
Daniel2391
It has a dispaly 3.8" ULTRA AMOLED ,that dispaly its awesome,even better than Galaxy S II .
deejssjyoutubechannel
buy canvas HD..its nice... and feature (full).
alishakapoor491
Why don’t you check out Ezone online store? They offer all well-known mobile brands at reasonable price. Also, you get an option to select price range as per your convenience which automatically displays best brands available in your price range. For more details to shop mobile online visit their store.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.