Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got A Few Questions!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
tommex84
1. When I go to my Profile -> Files -> Uploads I see all files I uploaded and under each file I see No. of downloads and No. of favourites. When I sum the No. of downloads for all files I get over 400 yet the download counter on the main profile page still says 0.
Why is that?

2. When I go to my Profile -> Files -> Uploads I see all files I uploaded and under each file I see No. of downloads and No. of favourites. Some files have 0 downloads and some files have over 50 downloads but when I click/open the file (with downloads) there is no No. of downloads listed under details tab.
Why is that?

3. I uploaded/published some files (flash to be exact) and under device selection in publish settings I listed a Nokia E7-00. Now when I go to the gallery the file is shown in All Devices but it won't show it in Nokia E7-00 although the file works fine with Nokia E7-00.
Why is that?

cheers byebye.gif
tommex84
QUOTE (tommex84 @ Feb 24 2013, 08:30 AM) *
1. When I go to my Profile -> Files -> Uploads I see all files I uploaded and under each file I see No. of downloads and No. of favourites. When I sum the No. of downloads for all files I get over 400 yet the download counter on the main profile page still says 0.
Why is that?

2. When I go to my Profile -> Files -> Uploads I see all files I uploaded and under each file I see No. of downloads and No. of favourites. Some files have 0 downloads and some files have over 50 downloads but when I click/open the file (with downloads) there is no No. of downloads listed under details tab.
Why is that?

3. I uploaded/published some files (flash to be exact) and under device selection in publish settings I listed a Nokia E7-00. Now when I go to the gallery the file is shown in All Devices but it won't show it in Nokia E7-00 although the file works fine with Nokia E7-00.
Why is that?

cheers byebye.gif

Never mind I figured it out byebye.gif
iyadthayyil
grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.