Which Phone are better?
Symbian....
Windows....
rahulthakur0028
I use symbian its very good thumbsup.gif
lalji1561
symbian is batter os.

kamelkgb

according to my experience the symbian os is far more better it ( you can find a lot of applications using the symbian os ) thumbsup.gif
raajsingh99
symbian
Tridip_Deb
LOL..!!
U all are making me laugh..!! Symbian is better then Windows..?? In any condition Windows Phone 8 is better then the Old Symbian os..!! Windows Phones have more capable Hardware and Software which Symbian don't have..!! Yes.. I agree maybe one or two features of Windows can be better but really believe me as Windows is new OS.. Windows is trying to make it better - best.. And Symbian is old and you all can't even think that you will get any next update for making the Symbian OS better and fix the s*** erors which it already have.. If you use a Windows 8 Phone then you will come to know that Windows Phone OS is better by any means..!!
ajayc7
I am a Symbian fan. It was and is a good OS. But as of now windows is the latest one and much more advanced.

Symbian would have been better too if Nokia tried to develop it. But now there's no chance for that. Because Nokia's gonna abandon Symbian by 2016.
universalrca
I think symbian is better, But if you wanna buy a phone, then its your choice.
ajayc7
Symbian is good. But buying a Symbian phone at this point of time is not good. We are not sure about the support it will be receiving after it is given up by Nokia.
amitsood007
gathering.gif
lalji1561
Now majority in favor of Symbian. clap.gif

amitsood007
clap.gif Android Rocks 10.gif notworthy.gif byebye.gif weightlift.gif clap.gif
lokeshkumar112
symbian os is better and simple.
lokeshkumar112
symbian os is better and simple.
hannaysharru
old is gold Symbian notworthy.gif is best of best
iqbalhsn20
Windows is better that's why nokia started to develope windows.
iqbalhsn20
Windows is better that's why nokia started to develope windows.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.