Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Is Dead
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
RandyMabius
for the pass two years, we already know what it is.
Android and wp has been a great success, only nokia was supporting acceton. As 808pv is the last from nokia, it proves the fact. I start disliking my current one and checking out for android. It will always remind symbian was my best friend. No way i'll be a fan of symbian anymore. They don't improve like jelly bean or 8. Instead belle has poor inbuilt web performance. Not smooth handling, and worst is that many publisher stop building app for symbian. They target most of it.
So whats you opinion, my opinion is symbian must demolish and rebuilt new os better than current.
universalrca
A simple and busy guy needs symbian. Becoz the Battery life...
uniontop
Symbian Is Alive i Have 1 Symbian Phone its Alive haha.
anulubi
you should try other OSs..

*symbian belle is good, but bad performance..
*android is good with performance but it takes much battery life..
*windows sucks!!!

if i were you i'll go with *meego..eg:nokia n9.it has everything..even it'll run android apps(with some tricks)
good luck thumbsup.gif
amitsood007
Android is much more effective and best OS for phone. it gives a new experience to user. Symbian is frequent currupted by viruses.
lalji1561
Ya anulubi is right. meego phone like nokia n9 has every thing. but how can we run android apps, dont know.

justplaykid
I love Symbian because of simplicity and I also used the android also

may be android is fastest than Symbian Os but always android takes me look odd due to arrangement of phone apps

Symbian can be developed but unfortunately it has been stopped and Symbian Os is not free

Android Os is free but It looks awesome in many features and it is developing quickly

any way

Both Os are awesome
sebert_miya
nice news
amitsood007

rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif
seemagoyal664
http://p.mobile9.com/seemagoyal664/gallery/
lalji1561
Please don't forget symbian was number 1 in past and it will be back soon.

deejssjyoutubechannel
MY VIEWS:
nokia shud release android phones...! at abt 200$ to 250$ and up! (9500 INR abt)
or belleos shud b made more advanced wiyth btter apps to compete with no.1 os android!
deejssjyoutubechannel
does n9 have keypad like n97
deejssjyoutubechannel
hey guys whtz...
nokia oro(titanium body) tis called for phn s world! its nt a rumour...tongue.gif i checked the pics,blogs abt it!
some more details abt it!plz
deejssjyoutubechannel
andorid users must use this one_ if have a low budget
1.micromax (Above 8000 inr)
2.sony tipo
3.sony sola
deejssjyoutubechannel
MY VIEWS:
nokia shud release android phones...! at abt 200$ to 250$ and up! (9500 INR abt)
or belleos shud b made more advanced wiyth btter apps to compete with no.1 os android!
RandyMabius
deej, nokia n9 does not have keypad , it is full touch, yet nokia stuck with window phone, never think android on nokia. Moreover xperia z is the best android i had ever seen. And i an using it.smile.gif
Shellharri
Symbian is never dead and old is gold.
deejssjyoutubechannel
guys where are our cfw'ians (flashers cfw) _ i too!
deejssjyoutubechannel
hey randy,
which brushes u used in the sig plz tell (with link)
deejssjyoutubechannel
notworthy.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif
deejssjyoutubechannel
excellent thread!! grouphug.gif
manoj8981841386
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Feb 2 2013, 06:15 PM) *
for the pass two years, we already know what it is.
Android and wp has been a great success, only nokia was supporting acceton. As 808pv is the last from nokia, it proves the fact. I start disliking my current one and checking out for android. It will always remind symbian was my best friend. No way i'll be a fan of symbian anymore. They don't improve like jelly bean or 8. Instead belle has poor inbuilt web performance. Not smooth handling, and worst is that many publisher stop building app for symbian. They target most of it.
So whats you opinion, my opinion is symbian must demolish and rebuilt new os better than current.

I agree wid u randy. B coz of the new os'es are more advance than older. But I can say the symbian never die. I am using still n70 the great v2 fp3. Old is good but can not live w/o new... thumbsup.gif great..
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
ok
iqbalhsn20
Ya you are right but Nokia started developing windows.
iqbalhsn20
iqbalhsn20
iqbalhsn20
AjiNryU
symbian was the most successive os as same as android cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
iqbalhsn20
Sorry for many same post. Actually these days in my area net is quite slow. Please ignore it friends thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.