Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Theme Making Party - 25
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
Pages: 1, 2
MieczysławPAWEŁ

Welcome to LOT Theme Making Party-25

Hi There... How are you all..???

Time to start the party for February 2013
Lets Rock This Party With "Valentine's Day"

Topic... "Valentine's Day" - Restriction NONE.. Deadline... 27 February , 2013.. 06.30 GMT

Note!... Lot Party is not a competition, there is no vote, no medals, no winners

Please read this before you join to understand the way to join the party...
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...st&p=806977

Participants in the Party-25:
01.princeabid708
02.kamrananjumsoj
03.Banty135
04.jolansky
05.mangotango7
06.Galina53
07.dar777ina
08.nazarenko
09.imsagi
10.sajansu12
11.MieczysławPAWEŁ
12.__Naz__
WHO WILL ROCK THE PARTY
Don't forget to merge the LOT logo....in your final full preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
This banner must be added in your gallery while you are uploading the theme..
Please insert all the code with the link!!!. Not just a picture .... THANK YOU!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=135][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9805/looa.png[/img][/url]

princeabid708
add me in ...
kamrananjumsoj
add me dear
MieczysławPAWEŁ
@princeabid708 and @kamrananjumsoj.. I greet you in the next Party.. added thumbsup.gif
Banty135
Nice topic. Add me in.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Jan 31 2013, 01:28 PM) *
Nice topic. Add me in.

Hi Banty.. hello my friend again. added! cheers.gif
jolansky
i am in count me in bro!
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (jolansky @ Feb 1 2013, 10:21 AM) *
i am in count me in bro!

Hello Jolly.. Thank you sis. notworthy.gif for regular participations in each Party clap.gif
mangotango7
And I too wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Feb 2 2013, 11:27 AM) *
And I too wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Welcome my dear Lara byebye.gif I'm Happy, That will be another wonderful your theme..I can not wait clap.gif wub.gif
princeabid708
thank you...
Banty135
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Jan 31 2013, 06:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Jan 31 2013, 01:28 PM) *
Nice topic. Add me in.

Hi Banty.. hello my friend again. added! cheers.gif

thanxx
mangotango7
thank you Pawel I will try hard
kamrananjumsoj

FILE

MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello @ kamrananjumsoj .. fantastic theme! superb wallpaper,very nice done!! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
But red letters on a red background?.. you can not read in phone - please fix.Thanks! wub.gif
And do not forget to add full preview here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2993602/
kamrananjumsoj
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Feb 9 2013, 03:11 PM) *
Hello @ kamrananjumsoj .. fantastic theme! superb wallpaper,very nice done!! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
But red letters on a red background?.. you can not read in phone - please fix.Thanks! wub.gif
And do not forget to add full preview here: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2993602/

thanks for help i will try to make better
jolansky
looking nice kamran,,,take pawel's advice clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Dear Jolly.. Another Magnificent theme!! clap.gif The idea of a great, all fantastically done!.. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif thumbsup.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! My theme! smile.gif

Gallery
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Galina!..
Wowwwww!.. But very cool theme - a masterpiece!!!! clapping.gif I like it immensely beautiful animation, great color, icons and buttons - fantastic whole thumbsup.gif Applause for you!! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
dar777ina
add me Pawel!! byebye.gif
mangotango7
Jolly sweetie wow.gif great! very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galina lovely theme! beautiful color!

my theme

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (dar777ina @ Feb 10 2013, 09:55 PM) *
add me Pawel!! byebye.gif

Hello Darina .. We warmly welcome i thank you notworthy.gif Am pleased that you decided to join us .. added clap.gif clapping.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Feb 10 2013, 10:51 PM) *
Jolly sweetie wow.gif great! very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galina lovely theme! beautiful color!

my theme

download

Dear Lara..
OMG .. I'm impressed wonderful theme!!! clapping.gif excellent decoration,icons,buttons and color - a fantastic whole admire - Masterful job!! thumbsup.gif ..Congratulations!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! My second theme. I congratulate all and wish Happy Valentines day! smile.gif

Gallery
Galina53
@kamrananjumso, It completely agree with Pawel. It is necessary for you to pay attention more to readership in a theme.

@jolansky, very lovely theme,sweet Jolly!

@mangotango7, exellent work, Lara!

Many thanks for your comments! wub.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 11 2013, 10:41 AM) *
Hi to all! My second theme. I congratulate all and wish Happy Valentines day! smile.gif

Thanks a lot Galina notworthy.gif Happy Valentines day! for you wub.gif thumbsup.gif

Wow .. my dear friend very Quickly add another gorgeous animated theme!!!!! fantastic job! Perfect whole! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Feb 12 2013, 01:01 AM) *
Wow .. my dear friend very Quickly add another gorgeous animated theme!!!!! fantastic job! Perfect whole! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Thanks,dear Pawel! I at first did this theme, have then changed the mind and have made with hares. And today has decided also this to complete. smile.gif
mangotango7
Pawel Galina many thanks my dear friends!

Galina wonderful theme!
dar777ina
jolli- wonderful theme!
kamran - Nice work!!
Galina - wow!!fantastic! Great style! very beautiful themes!
Lara - Excellent works! great design!
Thank you, Paul! Pleased to congratulate you on the upcoming holiday - Valentine's Day and to present their work ... byebye.gif

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Thanks darina!.. notworthy.gif Happy Valentine's Day for you! wub.gif

Dear friend.. Your theme is wonderful!!! clapping.gif very nice whole - fantastic job!! thumbsup.gif I like it - admire and congratulate!! 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
dar777ina
Thank you very much Pawel!! wub.gif
irshadshalu
OMG . so many great themes here .This party is just awesome. Very pleasent feel to read these . But iam afraid that I cant join you this time . I will join you next time .
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (irshadshalu @ Feb 13 2013, 03:47 PM) *
OMG . so many great themes here .This party is just awesome. Very pleasent feel to read these . But iam afraid that I cant join you this time . I will join you next time .

Hi irshadshalu.. byebye.gif to the end of the Party-25 two weeks .. I hope you as a new member of the Lot you will take part... Invite notworthy.gif wub.gif
princeabid708
hello my dear friends here is my entry...

download

MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (princeabid708 @ Feb 14 2013, 04:20 AM) *
hello my dear friends here is my entry...

download

byebye.gif
Hello princeabid!..
Thanks friend!.. Did a very cool theme and added in Valentine's Day clapping.gif I like it! .. Theme is clean and redable - well done!! clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
HELLO ALL!!! byebye.gif

wub.gif Note.. wub.gif

I invite all participants for active participations on the forum .. Please write comments! and respond to posts!. THANKS!!! notworthy.gif thumbsup.gif
dar777ina
Princeabid- VERY beautiful, clean work! GREAT elements, the icons! ALL LOVE! 10.gif
kamrananjumsoj
princeabid very good work
princeabid708
thank you kamrananjumsoj, MieczysławPAWEŁ, dar,

jolly very abstracty theme just love it,

Galina lovely bunnies and every detail...

lara wow awesome detailed barworks,..

dar even your theme contains perfect elements...
nazarenko
'jolansky' nice work!
'Galina53' very beautiful works! I liked1 super!
'mangotango7' excellent color and design! awesome work!
'dar777ina' great work! very liked to me! super theme!
'princeabid708' great work! fantastic icons!

Pawel, add me to!
MieczysławPAWEŁ
byebye.gif
Welcome Tanya!.. in next party - Thank you! for your participations clap.gif
nazarenko
thanks, Pawel!

my theme

gallery
dar777ina
Princeabid, thank you for your kind words about my work. It is important for me! wub.gif
Very beautiful positive theme, Tanusha! Great design! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Feb 17 2013, 06:26 PM) *
thanks, Pawel!

my theme

gallery

Wooow Tanya!.. Awesome theme!! thumbsup.gif I'm impressed - fantastic - a true masterpiece!! clapping.gif extraordinary sharpness and Great design!.. perfectly done! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
imsagi
add me in pawel
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (imsagi @ Feb 18 2013, 06:12 AM) *
add me in pawel

byebye.gif
Hello sanam .. I am very glad of your participation! clap.gif clap.gif
Banty135
Hi friends my theme
Broken Heart 2

DOWNLOAD
sajansu12
byebye.gif ...Add me in Pawel bro...i will come back soon with my theme..
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Feb 19 2013, 03:02 PM) *
Hi friends my theme
Broken Heart 2

DOWNLOAD

WOW Banty..wonderful theme!!!!!!! wow.gif great job - I like.. all is fantastic!!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.