Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Needed
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
shalvinCalicut
How Can I Flash My Nokia X3 ?????

Is There Any Modded Firmware Available For Nokia X3 ?????

PLS HELP ME
iqbalhsn20
download Navifirm nokia from softpedia.com
lokeshkumar112
contact nokia care.
AjiNryU
for flash ur phone u need phoenix, nokia pc suit & navi firm for downloading ur firmware thumbsup.gif
Dani_3020
sad.gif
ajayc7
Modded firmware may be risky.
Tridip_Deb
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:03 PM) *

LoL..!!
Moded fw are best choise if you have a s60v5.. They are much better and more capable.. But X3 doesnot have any kind of moded software like all Nokia Java phones.. You have to download the original fw files with Navifirm and flash with Phonix if your phone is dead or having fw problems..
lalji1561
QUOTE (Tridip_Deb @ Feb 24 2013, 10:14 PM) *

LoL..!!
Moded fw are best choise if you have a s60v5.. They are much better and more capable.. But X3 doesnot have any kind of moded software like all Nokia Java phones.. You have to download the original fw files with Navifirm and flash with Phonix if your phone is dead or having fw problems..

Ya right bro.

Tridip_Deb
QUOTE (lalji1561 @ Mar 1 2013, 08:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Tridip_Deb @ Feb 24 2013, 10:14 PM) *

LoL..!!

Ya right bro.

Thanks....
ajayc7
QUOTE (Tridip_Deb @ Feb 24 2013, 01:44 PM) *

LoL..!!

In some cases if the modder makes some mistakes while modding the firmware files, it may lead to bricked phone.
lalji1561
Well the best option you have is to hard format the phone.
-switch off the phone -press 3 # and answer keys at once and at the same time switch on the phone. -keep the keys pressed until you c text formatting written on the screen.
hope this helps

amitsood007
Use Nokia PC Suit> connect your phone by USB> check online updates clap.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (AjiNryU @ Feb 14 2013, 07:07 AM) *
for flash ur phone u need phoenix, nokia pc suit & navi firm for downloading ur firmware thumbsup.gif

Yes thumbsup.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (AjiNryU @ Feb 14 2013, 07:07 AM) *

Yes thumbsup.gif
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
QUOTE (shalvinCalicut @ Jan 31 2013, 07:30 PM) *
How Can I Flash My Nokia X3 ?????

Is There Any Modded Firmware Available For Nokia X3 ?????

PLS HELP ME

with navifirm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.