Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leeches - They're Creeping Back In.
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Wallpapers & Screensavers
Downsie
I have noticed that there are quite a few wallpapers being posted, especially in the iPhone 5 (Shelves) section that are not original creations.

Example: Colourful

I'm not naive enough to believe that folk can be prevented from copy-cat uploading. Some believe that it's perfectly ok to do so and they're only 'sharing' files.

That's a valid argument I suppose but only if it's made clear that the contributor is not the author.

I've started watermarking my creations again as a result.

It would be nice if contributions to M9 by original artists could be clearly identified as such, and copied contributions similarly marked.

amitsood007
ok
antojo

ADD A FAVORITOS

antojo
DEAD SNOW ipod/iphone

antojo
antojo
antojo
Pura gente con mucho talento !! wow.gif wow.gif Felicidades
ST1122
nice collection! thumbsup.gif
ramaisraw
QUOTE (Downsie @ Jan 28 2013, 01:19 AM) *
I have noticed that there are quite a few wallpapers being posted, especially in the iPhone 5 (Shelves) section that are not original creations.

Example: Colourful

I'm not naive enough to believe that folk can be prevented from copy-cat uploading. Some believe that it's perfectly ok to do so and they're only 'sharing' files.

That's a valid argument I suppose but only if it's made clear that the contributor is not the author.

I've started watermarking my creations again as a result.

It would be nice if contributions to M9 by original artists could be clearly identified as such, and copied contributions similarly marked.

You're right my friend.thumbsup.gif
ST1122
thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.