Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are You F* Kiddin Me?
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Problems
MiaMagic
Where are my files?

Everything is deleted without any reason or remarks ... wtf is this s***?

I ordered a premium account 2 days ago and now you are deleting all of my files? Whats the matter????
MK_girl
Some of my files are missing today as well my friend. Every day there's a new funny problem on M9 ! And most of my missing files are with larger number of downloads..maybe m9 is counting them again LoL !
king_abhishek
CLICK HERE to know whats the excate reason .....
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 18 2013, 08:23 AM) *

thanks for the link bro
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 18 2013, 08:51 AM) *
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 18 2013, 08:23 AM) *

thanks for the link bro

my pleasure bro smile.gif
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 19 2013, 12:17 AM) *
Some of my files are missing today as well my friend. Every day there's a new funny problem on M9 ! And most of my missing files are with larger number of downloads..maybe m9 is counting them again LoL !

i guess u should report this in the link 'king_abhishek' has provided.. U will for sure receive a reply about ur missing files my friend.. I faced a similar issue and had questioned about it.. Now i have my files and some other issues such as the download count and the favourite count restored.. There are millions of m9ers and as i have seen the admins are working towards solving such issues.. U only have to post ur issue in the right thread..
Avdei8797
Good time. I would like to improve and update the level of the PC. Suddenly someone in mind sensible book on: "authorities" PC ( the configuration of BIOS ending varieties of certain viscera (except the periphery), but this interesting insides laptops), OS management , identification of errors , problems with the PC... Well etc.
It is desirable that the book can be found in intenrnete (. PDF,. EPUB).

Very very be grateful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.