Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: App/game Preview
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
MK_girl
Today I uploaded a game in a jar file, but the preview is not shown or not working. Also all my wallpapers are 'invisible' for a quite long time.
What's the problem, does anyone know and will this be fixed or not ?
MK_girl
QUOTE (Smault23 @ Jan 15 2013, 06:45 AM) *
Hello MK if you have just uploaded them they won't show up until tomorrow smile.gif

Hello my friend ! Thanks for your reply. The problem with my wallpapers being invisible lasts almost one month, maybe more. Can't see them at all !
And the preview of my games was always visible, but not today !

MK_girl
I really can't understand why all my wallpapers are invisible. ((((((((((((((( Anybody out there ))))))))))))))))) !!
And the preview of my game file is not visible too. Why I can't see my own files ?
king_abhishek
can u provide a link for ur affected file ?
MK_girl
of course http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2960994/ <<< from my game posted yesterday
and all of my wallpapers look same like this file - no preview . And when I click on the pic x I got message " this image could not be loaded''

thank you
MK_girl
QUOTE (Smault23 @ Jan 16 2013, 12:48 PM) *
is the image size ok i would double check that

my friend, if the image is larger, m9 rejects my upload ...this is not affected only to my app, also all my wallpapers have no preview. Blank space !
MK_girl
yep
MK_girl
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 16 2013, 01:05 PM) *
yep

Just wonder is there any admin on M9 smile.gif ?
MK_girl
I think whoever is an admin should try to read about my problem lol
king_abhishek
my frnd i dont c any prob wit ur wallpapers ...except tat 1 app file .... i offen face this prob ..the preview which u have given may have high clarity ...tats y it shows lik tat ...change ur browsers image quality n c wt happens ... even though if u face the problem after changing img quality plz EDIT preview wit another new screen shot ...smile.gif
MK_girl
Well, as I said this is only happening in my profile and obviously others can see preview of my wallpapers...have changed the browsers and tried to open them, still the same thing - NO PREVIEW ON MY ALL WALLPAPERS and that game file I provided a link.
Will send a pic of what I see in my profile if that's possible, maybe you can have more clear view of my problem.
MK_girl
here is the pic of my problem ( m9 doesn't allow other sites fro sending links, so this is the best I can do ) Visit My Website
MK_girl
Thank you my friend but I don't have a time to mess with all that. The funny thing is that even my last file posted as a wallpaper to show you my problem, I can't see nor download ! 1.gif
MK_girl
I figure out finally what was the problem. Every time I try to click or download some of my wallpapers receive a warning
" ESET Smart Security Access denied
Details:
Web page: http://eaxan.mobile9.com/download/content_...DEzNTg0MzczNDR8
Comment: Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content."

Open ESET KnowledgeBase | www.eset.com

It's my security program that gives me troubles LoL :D
king_abhishek
oh anyway ur problem is solved finally smile.gif congratz smile.gif
MK_girl
Well, my problem is not solved. I just find out what was blocking the preview and files. Do you know why my ESET recognize m9 as harmful site ?
MK_girl
QUOTE (Smault23 @ Jan 17 2013, 02:17 PM) *
as to why your ESET is having a problem with m9 it's probably cookies

Truth is that I must disable my ESET to open m9 and make it work properly.
MK_girl
I know, but my ESET is pretty stubborn and wont let me ignore his warnings lol
king_abhishek
reset ur settings once ....
MK_girl
I did, but that doesn't help. Now I have a new problem :D... some of my files ( mainly games ) are missing ? Yesterday they were there, now they are gone LoL !
MK_girl
Nope my friend, that's not the case. I see the preview of the games, but not the file itself... and the number of my files is not reduced.
This is more likely a M9 problem, not mine. Kinda tired of problems on this site. I can't remember when was the last time when everything worked for me.

king_abhishek
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 18 2013, 03:25 AM) *
I did, but that doesn't help. Now I have a new problem :D... some of my files ( mainly games ) are missing ? Yesterday they were there, now they are gone LoL !

is it a copyright ????
MK_girl
those were free java games my friend.
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 18 2013, 08:59 AM) *

ur games r gameloft or ea games? B.coz i also uploaded gameloft games and all were rejected. These r copyrighted.
MK_girl
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 18 2013, 09:04 AM) *

ur games r gameloft or ea games? B.coz i also uploaded gameloft games and all were rejected. These r copyrighted.

Dunno what's gameloft ? smile.gif These were java games in jar files. I have uploaded them again. Let's see will they stay there tomorrow.
Mine were not rejected my friend, they were obviously deleted without explanation.
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 18 2013, 12:26 PM) *

Dunno what's gameloft ? smile.gif These were java games in jar files. I have uploaded them again. Let's see will they stay there tomorrow.
Mine were not rejected my friend, they were obviously deleted without explanation.

ok lets hope that it will not be deleted this time
king_abhishek
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 18 2013, 12:26 PM) *

but according to M9 rules REUPLOADING is totally prohibited ...but its k i hope ur file ll not be deleted again smile.gif
MK_girl
if re-uploading is prohibited, why there's an option to re-upload your files and preview ?
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (Smault23 @ Jan 19 2013, 11:48 AM) *
King my friend I re upload all the time ?? I am always retouching my files and now signing them I have had no problem's at all i don't think it's that my friend now and again some of my uploads don't show but luckily not for long not like MK's which don't show at all what I would suggest to MK is to sign in mobile 9 using another way like a pc or someone else's phone just to see if the problem is still there smile.gif

@smault23 hmm gud suggestion
king_abhishek
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 19 2013, 06:13 AM) *
if re-uploading is prohibited, why there's an option to re-upload your files and preview ?

that is called EDITING not re-uploading ....
if your file is 'deleted /removed' it means tat file may be a 'copyright, duplicate, spam, adultry' ..hence re-uploading AFTER removing by M9 is prohibited ....i hope u all got my words .....but u can reupload it wen U own that file in your gallery not after deleting it ...
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 19 2013, 09:03 PM) *

if your file is 'deleted /removed' it means tat file may be a 'copyright, duplicate, spam, adultry' ..hence re-uploading AFTER removing by M9 is prohibited ....i hope u all got my words .....but u can reupload it wen U own that file in your gallery not after deleting it ...

ok bro bt i done that mistake many times sad.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 20 2013, 01:02 AM) *
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 19 2013, 09:03 PM) *

ok bro bt i done that mistake many times sad.gif

its k bro ...i have done it ONCE a long before ....
lalji1561
many times files deleted automatically while there are no copyrighted material. when m9 delete any file due to copyright, remarked as "copyright."
king_abhishek
QUOTE (lalji1561 @ Jan 22 2013, 09:47 AM) *
many times files deleted automatically while there are no copyrighted material. when m9 delete any file due to copyright, remarked as "copyright."

even in mine many of my files r deleted without any remark sad.gif
MK_girl
Mine were not copyright because there are free java games. And what's the reason for deleting, at least I expect some explanation.
Who's Admin on M9 ?
king_abhishek
or else send a PM to christina86 (junior admin)
MK_girl
thank you guys. Appreciated smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.