Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Publish File
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
MK_girl
Tried to publish file and got reply like this:
''Publish fail. Send the file you tried to publish (i.e. thm, nth, sis, mp3, m4r) and its preview file to support@mobile9.com''.
Every day there's something strange going on on M9 ??

gigass1
Yup Me Tooo Facing This Problem 1.gif

.... I Think It Is Temperory Problem ..MAy Be Mobile9 Will Be Solve This Uploading Problem Tomarrow.....Hope Tommrow We Don'T Got This PRoblem Again .....I Know Is Harassing Every Mobile9 Memeber sad.gif
jonygreat
sad.gif
gigass1
All Effected Bro..... I Tried Uploaded Wallpaper,Ringtones...And OTher Stuff...Even I Can't Upload Profile Pic Of My A/C sad.gif sad.gif
gigass1
And Also ADMIN Plz SOlve This Problem !!!
king_abhishek
me too facing the prob sad.gif m unable to upload my wallpaper sad.gif
jolansky
let us wait guys,,i believe this is just one temporary problem,,,surely it be back to normal sooner! thumbsup.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 5 2013, 08:44 PM) *
let us wait guys,,i believe this is just one temporary problem,,,surely it be back to normal sooner! thumbsup.gif

i hope too sad.gif
Rohitkohli888
Oh thank you friends. I am not alone. This is the same problem I am facing. And also one more problem. Thank you
MK_girl
Thank you guys ! I thought these things are always happening to me !! Is it too much to ask M9 team to fix once for all these numerous problems and make it functional again ?
MK_girl
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 6 2013, 03:52 AM) *
Thank you guys ! I thought these things are always happening to me !! Is it too much to ask M9 team to fix once for all these numerous problems and make it functional again ?

OK, I managed to publish wallpaper but still unable to view my own files .... and that's quite annoying !
akshaydutta_14
might be a bug tongue.gif by the way good to see that m not alone tongue.gif
Rohitkohli888
Problem is solved smile.gif thank you M9 and dear admins notworthy.gif
jolansky
see. i told you,,that was just temporary! smile.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 6 2013, 04:44 AM) *
see. i told you,,that was just temporary! smile.gif

thanks dear smile.gif
akshaydutta_14
its good thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.