Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ringtones Rejected
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
MK_girl
I want to know why my ringtones with file id: 2931484 and 2709608 were rejected due copyright issue ?

Thank you
thump_rockstar
Did u mention the name of the artist in the title unsure.gif Coz that is the main reason for rejection of a ringtone due to copyright issues thumbsup.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 3 2013, 11:29 AM) *
Did u mention the name of the artist in the title unsure.gif Coz that is the main reason for rejection of a ringtone due to copyright issues thumbsup.gif

thanks thumbsup.gif for the suggestion smile.gif
christina86
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jan 3 2013, 06:36 PM) *
I want to know why my ringtones with file id: 2931484 and 2709608 were rejected due copyright issue ?

Thank you

As thumpy already mentioned in both files there were artist name at the title.
king_abhishek
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 3 2013, 10:29 AM) *

thank u thumbsup.gif
MK_girl
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 4 2013, 05:24 AM) *
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 3 2013, 10:29 AM) *

thank u thumbsup.gif

Thank you guys for your prompt answers. Well, of course I wrote the name of the artists. What's allowed to add as an info about the song ? Published only these 2 files and I was confused about the reason being rejected.

christina86
You can use the artist name at the description or at the tags for example but not at the title.
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (christina86 @ Jan 4 2013, 05:38 PM) *
You can use the artist name at the description or at the tags for example but not at the title.

thanks
MK_girl
QUOTE (christina86 @ Jan 4 2013, 05:38 PM) *

Thank you, Christina.

Greets

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.