Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stc 98: Charitable Organizations
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
aliciawwp
Welcome to 2013 and Happy new to all of you! In this new year, we are starting with a goodwill and wishing for the best for us and others who need helps. Therefore, the topic for the following weeks would be Charitable organizations! Here is the list of charitable organizations you can refer to. It is very nice if you can include a brief description of your selected charitable organization in your upload! May the best theme win! smile.gif

Topic: Charity Organizations
Description: No restriction. Anything related to charity organizations would be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 14th January, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC. You must copy and paste this code to your theme's description.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Example:

Confirmed Participants:
1. Dinesh707070
2. Sonythemescreation
3. lenhudiel
4. akshayjokes
5. 1990nick
6. kamrananjumsoj
7. mangotango7
8. iqbalhsn20
9. protsenko2006
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
Sonythemescreation
i like this one add me in
aliciawwp
Humm.. seem like this is a wrong choice of boring topic.. Come on guys! There are so many charitable organizations you can help! I know you can do take this challenge! laugh.gif
lenhudiel
add me in alicia, i'll see what i can do thumbsup.gif
aliciawwp
@akshayjokes, welcome abroad! clapping.gif
@lenhudiel, thumbsup.gif: looking forward to see your new theme!
1990nick
ADD Me in Alicia smile.gif .....I will do my best & do something about my ID password Please....... crybaby.gif
aliciawwp
Hi nick, can you PM me again your primary email address?
Galina53
Hi to all! Alicia,please add me. My entry.

Dineshforever90
Plz add me in i am new in here
iqbalhsn20
Hi Ali,
I like this topic. Plz add me in.
arunrajkannan
how can i post my entry or where i click to post? wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
arunrajkannan
wallbash.gif
lenhudiel
my try:

Screenshot

Download link
saad_bd
QUOTE (arunrajkannan @ Jan 8 2013, 01:47 PM) *
how can i post my entry or where i click to post? wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

GO HERE..All You Need To Know About Symbian Theme Contest, guidelines on participation & voting
aliciawwp
@Galina, great theme to raise the sympathies of everyone, it is too sad that children are always the victim of home violence.. sad.gif
@lenhudiel, thumbsup.gif very delightful theme!

QUOTE (arunrajkannan @ Jan 8 2013, 04:48 PM) *

You can start post your preview at here (just like galina53 do) and others will comment on it. You are encourage to do the same too.
Next you submit your final entry to final entry thread based on Series 60 or Series 40.
The final entry threads will be close on next Monday and you are COMPULSORY to vote according to the first post in the voting booth.
Winners and a new topic will be announced on the following day.
Dineshforever90
Plz Add Me In
MY 1st ENTRY

Screenshots :

DOWNLOAD
carbide ui
kamrananjumsoj
add me dear
mangotango7
Galina awesome theme
and a serious problem in the world

lenhudiel very beautiful! great animation!

Dineshforever90
it would be desirable to see screenshots of the bigger size and icon by CrazEric, it would be very good if you told about it

Alicia add me PLS

download

carbide
kamrananjumsoj
preivew

CARBIDE SHOT

GALLERY LINK
Dineshforever90
Plz add me in
Galina53
@lenhudiel, nice theme! clap.gif

@Dineshforever90 (dineshovi,dinesh707070) , For what models of Nokia your theme is made? Why at you in a theme two identical icons are used?

@mangotango7, exellent work,Lara! clap.gif

@kamrananjumsoj, It is necessary for you to work over a theme.

Alicia,Lara, thanks you very much for comments! wub.gif
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 10 2013, 02:55 PM) *
@lenhudiel, nice theme! clap.gif

@Dineshforever90 (dineshovi,dinesh707070) , For what models of Nokia your theme is made? Why at you in a theme two identical icons are used?

@mangotango7, exellent work,Lara! clap.gif

@kamrananjumsoj, It is necessary for you to work over a theme.

Alicia,Lara, thanks you very much for comments! wub.gif

my theme for Nokia C1-01
plz add me in
iqbalhsn20
My Entry == Charity Giving
gathering.gif clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

aliciawwp
@kamrananjumsoj, your entry is already added to Final Entry Thread for S40, please do not post it again on Final Entry Thread for S60.
@dinesh, your theme is for C1-01, but why there are 2 same icons in your theme? Please explain.
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jan 2 2013, 07:08 AM) *
Confirmed Participants:
1. Dinesh707070
2. Sonythemescreation
3. lenhudiel
4. akshayjokes
5. 1990nick
6. kamrananjumsoj
7. mangotango7
8. iqbalhsn20
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif

Thanks Ali for add me in thumbsup.gif
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jan 11 2013, 01:14 AM) *
@kamrananjumsoj, your entry is already added to Final Entry Thread for S40, please do not post it again on Final Entry Thread for S60.
@dinesh, your theme is for C1-01, but why there are 2 same icons in your theme? Please explain.

sorry for 2 same icons in my theme
i replace it
iqbalhsn20
I think I am alone at STC 98 S60 competition. wallbash.gif
bommaprasad
...You are inviting themers to have some fun for this particular cause... 1.gif ...thats not corect

there should be a winner for normal contests, not like for this one and previous one Xailin....
Galina53
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:10 AM) *
...You are inviting themers to have some fun for this particular cause... 1.gif ...thats not corect

there should be a winner for normal contests, not like for this one and previous one Xailin....

You do not participate in competitions, but you have a desire to make the protest. Also it is not necessary to mention Marina's name. You wrote about it already enough and those who did themes for memory Xailin were not agree with you. If it is not pleasant to you, anybody does not force to do you a theme for competitions.
protsenko2006
Hi friends!! byebye.gif Interesting topic!

Alicia add me too, plz!

My entry!

Carbide.ui

Download
protsenko2006
iqbalhsn20 Nice work! thumbsup.gif No, you are not alone, I'm with you! tongue.gif

kamrananjumsoj ohh, you need many work..

bommaprasad mad.gif mad.gif I agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!! thumbsup.gif 10.gif

Galina53 so beautiful work!! 10.gif thumbsup.gif

lenhudiel Like you theme! 10.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 02:43 AM) *

You do not participate in competitions, but you have a desire to make the protest. Also it is not necessary to mention Marina's name. You wrote about it already enough and those who did themes for memory Xailin were not agree with you. If it is not pleasant to you, anybody does not force to do you a theme for competitions.

yes you are right Dear Galina53.
Totally agree with you gathering.gif
iqbalhsn20
Prostsenko2006 thanks for joining me. Anyways you theme is so cool:10:
bommaprasad1.gif I also agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 nice theme!! GREAT!!

Galina53 great theme!!

lenhudiel best off luck! gathering.gif
mangotango7
Galina Protsenko iqbalhsn20 thanks a lot!

Protsenko Tatiana, awesome theme! color - super, icons - super, all - super!
bommaprasad

I like the cause and i thought to do something like this, but not for the contest
...and Gali you are correct i dont participate in contests...you know why, coz of RESTRICTIONS....add me in, what is this....

This is a beautiful thought by ALICIA of showing some interest or respect to the Orphans.....

When ever there is no ADD ME IN option, i will join the contests....

There should be a reason for winning and in this contest who are winners and ....do you think you want to be a winner in this particular contest...

bommaprasad
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Jan 12 2013, 03:33 AM) *
iqbalhsn20 Nice work! thumbsup.gif No, you are not alone, I'm with you! tongue.gif

kamrananjumsoj ohh, you need many work..

bommaprasad mad.gif mad.gif I agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!! thumbsup.gif 10.gif

Galina53 so beautiful work!! 10.gif thumbsup.gif

lenhudiel Like you theme! 10.gif

what did you understand by Galis comments....

used --- mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!!....do you know what fantastic means.....

why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

You both are great themers, but clearly see what i am saying...

Galina53
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

@protsenko2006, great theme! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:02 PM) *

I like the cause and i thought to do something like this, but not for the contest
...and Gali you are correct i dont participate in contests...you know why, coz of RESTRICTIONS....add me in, what is this....

This is a beautiful thought by ALICIA of showing some interest or respect to the Orphans.....

There should be a reason for winning and in this contest who are winners and ....do you think you want to be a winner in this particular contest...

Hey Bomma, We say ''Add me in'' just because we want to inform Admin (Alicia) that we are joining this competition. Am I right Galina? gathering.gif
Although it shows some respect to dear Admin. Bro Bomma, themers are like painters. A painter can draw a good painting when his mind is fresh. Critical minded people can't make beautiful paints or themes. Understand! thumbsup.gif
iqbalhsn20
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Jan 12 2013, 03:33 AM) *

Thanks for joining me dear protsenko clap.gif
your theme is great 10.gif I like it.
Nilaplayboy
All thems are nice
bommaprasad
QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Jan 13 2013, 06:43 AM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:02 PM) *

Hey Bomma, We say ''Add me in'' just because we want to inform Admin (Alicia) that we are joining this competition. Am I right Galina? gathering.gif
Although it shows some respect to dear Admin. Bro Bomma, themers are like painters. A painter can draw a good painting when his mind is fresh. Critical minded people can't make beautiful paints or themes. Understand! thumbsup.gif

hell with painting....and have fun in your theming...i dont know you Iqb or something..seems like you are trying to form a campaign for Children......
add me in notworthy.gif

i hate that above words...
Iqb you are a great painter..... clap.gif
look at the details mentioned by Alicia....if you think the details mentioned are apt to the contest, then you are right....
bommaprasad
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM) *

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

if the contest is based on love, romance, games, abstract, art, drawing, technology...etc....you can use these words...Fantastic, marvelous, great, splendid, outstanding, mind blowing......

Your theme Save the Child is Beautiful...every child is beautiful, not great or fantastic....
there are many issues that i dont like about this particular contest, but i dont want to mention them....
Happy Theming....

bommaprasad
QUOTE (Nilaplayboy @ Jan 13 2013, 09:23 AM) *
All thems are nice

.yes all themes are Nice
1990nick
MY ENTRY:D

CARBIDE SCHREEN

DOWNLOAD
1990nick
@ GALINA : Beautiful Theme 10.gif wow.gif

@MANGOTANGO : Great Theme asusual 10.gif wow.gif

@PROTSENKO : Awesome Theme clap.gif 10.gif wow.gif

@LENHUDIEL : Nice Theme clap.gif

@DINESH : Nice THEME clapping.gif clapping.gif

@KAMRAN ANJUM : Need to work on visiblitly of theme thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif & next time say here whatever you want, but not post anything else in final entry thread except your entry.....

@IQBALHSN : nice theme clapping.gif clapping.gif

iqbalhsn20
hell with painting....and have fun in your theming...i dont know you Iqb or something..seems like you are trying to form a campaign for Children......
add me in notworthy.gif

i hate that above words...
look at the details mentioned by Alicia....if you think the details mentioned are apt to the contest, then you are right....

Just have a look to your profile picture and thought about the campaign for children....
I think your are too close to be a mad. I already said you that don't think it critically. Just try to be social and mind your language. Okay babumoshoi! Anyways it's not Iqb, it's Iqbal. thumbsup.gif
aliciawwp
@Dinesh, you didn't replace your icons.
@bommaprasad, I can't understand what you mean too. If I did something wrong and make you feel uncomfortable, then I am really sorry. sad.gif The purpose of choosing this topic is because there are too many violence out there and I feel really sad to those victims (human or animals). Therefore, I'm hoping together we can send a meaningful message to everyone, we should take action before everything is too late. I hope everytime they look at their phone and they will think about this too. For me, charity is not about donation only, it should be started from the heart and become your action everyday.

@protsenko, awesome theme! rockon.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 14 2013, 06:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM) *

if the contest is based on love, romance, games, abstract, art, drawing, technology...etc....you can use these words...Fantastic, marvelous, great, splendid, outstanding, mind blowing......

Your theme Save the Child is Beautiful...every child is beautiful, not great or fantastic....
there are many issues that i dont like about this particular contest, but i dont want to mention them....
Happy Theming....

Those words that are not pleasant to you this-standard greeting in competition. We here have not fun, and we do themes, and some learn to do themes. Themes can evaluate any words. Assess the work. All your claims are unfounded. You do not take part in the competitions. When you take part, will be making their proposals.

There is a very good Russian proverb In another monastery with its charter do not come.
neda_25
voted ... good luck dear friend...
1990nick
VOTED ...........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.