Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unlimited Notifications
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
prashanthdcunha
Why is it not possible to view all the notifications received. When i sign in to my account, i am notified that i have some notifications.. When i click to check, i can find some of them.. Example if i have received 40 notifications i can view only 18 of them.. How do i know what the other notifications are.. Please include a "show more" option at the end of the notification page, so that it will be helpful to all m9ers to view the other notifications.
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Dec 27 2012, 09:04 PM) *
Why is it not possible to view all the notifications received. When i sign in to my account, i am notified that i have some notifications.. When i click to check, i can find some of them.. Example if i have received 40 notifications i can view only 18 of them.. How do i know what the other notifications are.. Please include a "show more" option at the end of the notification page, so that it will be helpful to all m9ers to view the other notifications.

i agree wid u...!! thumbsup.gif suggestion brada...
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Dec 27 2012, 09:04 AM) *

thumbsup.gif yes bro agree
king_abhishek
me too need this option thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.