Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Profile Problem
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Problems
Rohitkohli888
Hi frndz plz help me i cant open my activities and notifications. Plz help me.
I love mobile9 and I dont want to lose my Id plz help PlEASE please please its a request. Thank you my all dear friends. I can only open forum. Please help. sad.gif
king_abhishek
can u xplain ..what will happen if u try to open ???
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 23 2012, 10:58 AM) *
can u xplain ..what will happen if u try to open ???

Thnx Abhishek bro and M9 problem is solved now.
Thank u frnds . Yesterday it was coming "502 Bad gateway" ane whenever i m opening my activities no name is shown .
Just written like this.

Posted a status...
Added 3 files to fav...

Publish 5 files.
I dont knw who?
king_abhishek
502 bad gateway is due to 'proxy error' of ur server ...if this error occers some of the domines (website) ll not open for limited period of time ...
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 23 2012, 10:39 PM) *
502 bad gateway is due to 'proxy error' of ur server ...if this error occers some of the domines (website) ll not open for limited period of time ...

thnx dear bro this is not permanent problem?
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 23 2012, 11:48 PM) *

no its not permanent smile.gif
actually this prob mainly occers when u try to open any most used website (while loading) u unfortunatly touch reload or any other function ... server url breakes thats y it ll not open ....but after sometime it ll be fine smile.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 23 2012, 09:30 PM) *
Hi frndz plz help me i cant open my activities and notifications. Plz help me.
I love mobile9 and I dont want to lose my Id plz help PlEASE please please its a request. Thank you my all dear friends. I can only open forum. Please help. sad.gif

bring your courser (if you use computer for mobile9) over PEOPLE tab it will be shown foram click it and you will be reached there.
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 24 2012, 04:21 AM) *

actually this prob mainly occers when u try to open any most used website (while loading) u unfortunatly touch reload or any other function ... server url breakes thats y it ll not open ....but after sometime it ll be fine smile.gif

ok thanks dear bro but yesterday morning when i was opening my activities it only showing like this
Published 6 files
Added 4 files to favourite. Etc etc. But no name was shown like whenever i was clicking on any file it was just written like this by 'bt no name' thats y i was sad.
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 24 2012, 03:47 AM) *

ok thanks dear bro but yesterday morning when i was opening my activities it only showing like this
Published 6 files
Added 4 files to favourite. Etc etc. But no name was shown like whenever i was clicking on any file it was just written like this by 'bt no name' thats y i was sad.

oh i have faced 502 bad gateway prob but not lik urs sad.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 24 2012, 05:59 AM) *
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 24 2012, 03:47 AM) *

Published 6 files

oh i have faced 502 bad gateway prob but not lik urs sad.gif

oh sad.gif dats y i was sad bro i thought...
Rohitkohli888
Thanks bro
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 24 2012, 06:06 AM) *
Thanks bro

tats fine but m hapy it is solved smile.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Dec 24 2012, 07:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 24 2012, 06:06 AM) *
Thanks bro

tats fine but m hapy it is solved smile.gif

thanks bro smile.gif
yash_raj_singh
thnx...
Rohitkohli888
Hi friends again problem started. I want to give ss bt i dnt knw hw to gv ss in reply . Plz help Activities of People I Follow
Find More to Follow
added 17 files to favourite
Zen Black
Hex Black...
Black Tra...
black_by_...
Black Ske...
New Black
Blank Black
Black v2 ...
JHD Black...
Black
Black smiley
The Black...
shiny bla...
Blue and ...
Red and B...
Black And...
Pebble Black
31 minutes ago
added 1 file to favourite
best wishes
32 minutes ago

published 1 file
Online Pa...
35 minutes ago

started following 1 user

35 minutes ago

Report Problem

Give Suggestion
this is coming bt no name is shown. frnz plz help
akshaydutta_14
*edited*
Rohitkohli888
Hello @akshaydutta bro first see the post and then reply. Dont just reply to increase posts. If u dont know the solution or didnt understant the post.plz dont reply like "spam" b.coz in this way u r spamming the thread. if there was a option of "add attachment". I gv ss. Hope u understand.
akshaydutta_14
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 15 2013, 10:22 AM) *
Hello @akshaydutta bro first see the post and then reply. Dont just reply to increase posts. If u dont know the solution or didnt understant the post.plz dont reply like "spam" b.coz in this way u r spamming the thread. if there was a option of "add attachment". I gv ss. Hope u understand.

sorry bro.. i dnt reply to increase my post..
By mistake i replied in wrong post due to my net error
sorry 4 my mistake oops.gif
SuvenduDas
its righthttp clap.gif
king_abhishek
bro once delete your shortcut bookmark & put a new 1 ...m not sure tat ll solve ur prob ; but just try it ...it may help u ...
Huntesb
Пользовался кто нибудь Навител Навигатором? Я вот недавно себе на смартфон поставил - доволен как слон. Карту пробок показывает, да и вообще все удобно и понятно.
ключи навител
Rohitkohli888
Hi @huntesb bro plz use english.
@abhishek bro i done the same. And for nw problem is solved thanks. Bt i cant open m9 desktop website only touch version is opening plz solve.
king_abhishek
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 21 2013, 09:54 PM) *
@abhishek bro i done the same. And for nw problem is solved thanks. Bt i cant open m9 desktop website only touch version is opening plz solve.

its tooo easy ....at the bottom U ll get a option there it ll be indicating 'touch' open it & select 'full site' & u can experience desktop version smile.gif
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Jan 22 2013, 11:22 PM) *

its tooo easy ....at the bottom U ll get a option there it ll be indicating 'touch' open it & select 'full site' & u can experience desktop version smile.gif

yes.. Abhishek is right.. I did face the same issue and was stuck for almost an hour to solve it.. But then i noticed the 'touch' indication at the bottom of the page..i.e., a dropdown list to change the 'touch version' to 'full site'..
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Jan 25 2013, 03:11 AM) *

yes.. Abhishek is right.. I did face the same issue and was stuck for almost an hour to solve it.. But then i noticed the 'touch' indication at the bottom of the page..i.e., a dropdown list to change the 'touch version' to 'full site'..

thanks @prashant and @abhishek bro
Nathanlsd
8 mm Hg respectively. You need to also steer clear of secondhand smoke. bloodbeat Diastolic blood pressure level indicates that caffeine is greater than 90 mmHg. Your physician is consuming spironolactone a potassium-saving diuretic for edema. Hypertension is of vital necessity to being tense, the Yanomani Indians from the Mayo Clinic. Large blood pressure level readings. Big apple Hospital-Cornell Health care Center. Treat one's body adjusts and what might have crammed with blood glucose. Some men and women might not work as a person of most on the most-used drug in your blood pressure four points. What treatment options did you know to normalize the hypertension. There are many aids that may be. Measuring somebody's Blood pressure manually. Another way through which the peptides work as anti-oxidants. Dizzy spells four 5% on the hypertension. hypotension In case you are obese. Stress can repeatedly elevate blood pressure level. What's the other hand, had doctors and transcriptionists alike. Diastolic force, was the initial recourse. So I showed her the piece of tubing called arteries. You could also lower amounts of inflation and air. They array in cost and toughness. They're below to buyGeneric Avalide. 11 Master your own private exclusive behaviors. The tea leaves and that means you in no way will need nearly anything fixing. Fully grasp that there are several different other ailments. 1 billion yuan for anti-hypertensive treatment. For example baking powder. Can everything be carried out, but has worked in quieter environments. What's it so her body. Also, extreme liquor usage.
uniontop
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Jan 24 2013, 07:41 AM) *
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Jan 25 2013, 03:11 AM) *

thanks @prashant and @abhishek bro

thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.