Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Efficient Notification
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Roohan93
Don't you guys think that the notification system should also notify us from the comments and replies made on forums?
Like sometimes we don't go to the forum and honestly we dont even know whether someone has done anything there or not until we open it.
It's not that much convinient, is it?
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (Roohan93 @ Dec 19 2012, 02:59 AM) *
Don't you guys think that the notification system should also notify us from the comments and replies made on forums?
Like sometimes we don't go to the forum and honestly we dont even know whether someone has done anything there or not until we open it.

yes bro agree with u
Roohan93
Nice
I hope admins also agree with this smile.gif
Rohitkohli888
Hmm
pink_sky

Agree
Roohan93
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Dec 19 2012, 10:03 PM) *

Agree

smile.gif
vadheeu
i agreed
Roohan93
thumbsup.gif
Rohitkohli888
QUOTE (vadheeu @ Dec 20 2012, 02:28 AM) *
i agreed

thumbsup.gif
uniontop
QUOTE (Rohitkohli888 @ Dec 20 2012, 04:13 AM) *
QUOTE (vadheeu @ Dec 20 2012, 02:28 AM) *
i agreed

thumbsup.gif

Nice i agree nice post
king_abhishek
agreed thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.