Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Mom's Birthday
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Lounge
BENnGWEN
Hi Friends! byebye.gif Sorry for being late this time guyz! whistle.gif
I should have been here yesterday, but me & my life wallbash.gif ....

Anyway, better late than never, and if its for someone special in your life, its an opportunity of lifetime smile.gif

13th December, you can move back some pages to find out what was celebrated here last time here unsure.gif
Well, nothing was soooooooooooo big & special than my Mom's Birthday celebration party clapping.gif wow.gif clapping.gif

unsure.gif My Mom????? Don't know her yet????? unsure.gif
Well, she is a LEGENDARY DESIGNER Badge holder, GIFTED ARTIST & GIFTED THEMER Badge winner &
the MOST NUMBER OF POINTS holder or we can say No. 1 Ranked Point Holder Globally on this site

She is our most lovable Mom

MAGICAS

wub.gif wub.gif I wish you a very very special Birthday Mom & wish that your every dream & wishes come true wub.gif wub.gif
BENnGWEN
Mom & I wish that you live my life too & your every wishes & dreams come true & I love you Mom winkiss.gif wub.gif wub.gif winkiss.gif

ice1989

clap.gif Happy birthday dear!! clap.gif
ice1989

Have a wonderful day with lots of fun and gifts! wub.gif
mangotango7

Happy Birthday dear Magi!
Keep being natural, beautiful, passionate, light. You are excellent women with bright individuality, sincerity and huge charm. Let all your undertakings succeed and your confidence never leaves you.
Joy and health to you and your nearest and dearest. And also love and happiness!!!!!!

Galina53

Dear Mag! I wish you that your life was light, as the clear sunny day, full, as a glass with champagne, cloudless, as the sky over desert. And let, as stars in the night sky, always burn sparks in windows of your friends and native, hope sparks. Be healthy, happy and successful!

Viola53
Dear Magi! Heartily congratulate you on your birthday! I wish you happiness, health, love and high spirits!

Aleena143
Oh Wow,My Dear Sister's Bday,

But i dnt know,

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day dear.

Just Now i came to know ,So i dnt Ve anything to give You.

Here is my wally for you,hope u love it.

Link:http://aleena143.deviantart.com/art/Into-t...orest-342221406
taghytotty
Many Many Happy Returns of z day dear Maghi ..

Wish u all z Best .. Health, Success and Happiens ... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

manjuraja
Very Special Day for you MOM!!!

Have a fantastic year MOM!
kamrananjumsoj
МАРГО2010

Dear Magi happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Happiness, health and let all your dreams come true!!!!!!!

tiya_vanila

10.gif byebye.gif
san-sagar
clap.gif clap.gif Happy birthday magic women clap.gif clap.gif
magicas1
thank you so much my dear ben wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif i am so happy for this fantastic gift from you

thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and words i m touched in my heart you are fantastic wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
thump_rockstar
clap.gif clap.gif Wish u a very happy birthday Magicas clap.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.