Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Captcha To Comment Or Create Profile
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
silvioapps
Hello,

There are so many spammers commenting with adult links on apps pages. Everyday I have to clean up the pages, because the spammers create other fake accounts to comment with adult links.

I think that there are two options to solve this:

1 - Captcha to create a profile on Mobile9;

2 - Captcha to comment on Wall or/and apps pages;

Thanks in advance.

SilvioApps
gourabguddu
i am also facing same problem.... bored of being to delete them....they posts naked images on the comment..... mad.gif
pink_sky
I daily faced that problem sad.gif.Actually the fact behind those Adult ads is money Many adult website's owners give money to them who post adults ads so therefore,it's unstopable!!
silvioapps
QUOTE (gourabguddu @ Nov 20 2012, 07:45 PM) *
i am also facing same problem.... bored of being to delete them....they posts naked images on the comment..... mad.gif

Yeah, it's happening to me. It'a a basic solution, captchas. Before posting, the user write the letters that are on the captcha box. Or, when the user creates a profile, he needs to write the letters on captcha box, as any email provider or blog.
silvioapps
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 21 2012, 02:27 PM) *
I daily faced that problem sad.gif.Actually the fact behind those Adult ads is money Many adult website's owners give money to them who post adults ads so therefore,it's unstopable!!

Yeah, it's happening to me. It'a a basic solution, captchas. Before posting, the user write the letters that are on the captcha box. Or, when the user creates a profile, he needs to write the letters on captcha box, as any email provider or blog. I think that the captcha will not stop the spammers posting, but it will decrease the spams.
gourabguddu
if its possible then m9 should do it..
pink_sky
Silvio is right.
aser3yonk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.