Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *** Stc 95: Winter ***
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3
aliciawwp
In the previous STC, we are having a quick poll for the topic of this STC. Thank you for all your suggestions and we heard you!! This topic is voted by 4 people (over 3 people who choose another topic) and so here you go, the themes for the next two weeks would be winter! I hope you enjoy this season as much as you enjoy creating a winter theme! clapping.gif laugh.gif

Topic: Winter
Description: No restriction. Anything related to winter be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 3rd December, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC. You must copy and paste this code to your theme's description.

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. iffat_rais
2. saad_bd
3. vinothvardha
4. Dinesh707070
5. kazjin
6. shalvinCalicut
7. __Naz__
8. Sonythemescreation
9. Villacher
10. lenhudiel
11. munna921
12. dhanmoni99
13. asu81
14. Galina53
15. Yahont
16. mangotango7
17. calldear007
18. magicas1
19. nazarenko
20. protsenko2006
21. neda_25
22. dar777ina
23. sajansu12
24. Viola53
25. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
iffat_rais

add me in please alicia!
saad_bd
plz add me in alicia..smile.gif
vinothvardha
add me in alicia.. smile.gif
aliciawwp
QUOTE (Dinesh707070 @ Nov 20 2012, 05:00 PM) *
Plz add me

This contest is open for Symbian themes only.
kazjin
oh i hate winter tongue.gif soooooooooooooooooooooo much tongue.gif
kazjin
letx c wht can i do tongue.gif
saad_bd
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Nov 21 2012, 06:05 AM) *
Plz add me

only Symbian that's means s40 themes are allowed or not????
kazjin
You can see the Topic Name is enuff tongue.gif
kazjin
once you said add me in tongue.gif You are in dinsh
aliciawwp
@Kazjin, I can't wait to see how much your "hate" winter's theme! laugh.giflaugh.gif

@saad, s40 is also one of Symbian Series! You can do S40, S60, S63 and even Symbian Anna & Belle too! smile.gif

@Dinesh, I checked you gallery and i thought you are making Sony Ericsson themes only. It's good to know you are making Symbian themes too! clapping.gifclapping.gif Here is the something you should know about STC, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest before you submit your final entry! =)
kazjin
alica tongue.gif I hate winter topic tongue.gif But stIll The winner choosed It tongue.gif BuT i Think M Gonah add some new stuff to it liek new Icons tongue.gif winttter type :D
saad_bd
tnx @alicia i got it..smile.gifsmile.gif
shalvinCalicut
Alicia Am In Pls Add Me
__Naz__
add me in
Sonythemescreation
add me please
Sonythemescreation
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Nov 22 2012, 02:36 AM) *
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Nov 21 2012, 06:05 AM) *
Plz add me

only Symbian that's means s40 themes are allowed or not????

Allow Nokia all s40 & s60
Villacher
Hello,dear friends! Alicia,please add me My try.

Screenshot Carbide

DOWNLOAD
lenhudiel
Alicia add me in please, here's my try

Nokia theme studio screenshot

Download
saad_bd
wowoooo...great work lenhudiel and villacher.......10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif
kazjin
very nice villa and lehndu
munna921
add me plz.......
dhanmoni99
This is my first Theme making competition.....
Please add me....
I love winter and I want to make a nice looking Winter theme for s40 Asha series..........
Thank You...... byebye.gif

My gallery:

http://p.mobile9.com/dhanmoni99/gallery/
saad_bd
welcome to our stc family @dhanmoni99......smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
dhanmoni99
Thanks... But I need some help... Please explain me about theme making contest...@saad_bd.
saad_bd
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Nov 26 2012, 06:59 PM) *
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Nov 26 2012, 06:36 PM) *

Thanks... But I need some help... Please explain me about theme making contest...@saad_bd.

Any time bro...here it is>>>You just need to make a theme and upload it on mobile9..and you also have to make a entry photo for submit here..and also a screenshot of your software witch youu are using to make your theme..thats all...
you can find more information from here>>>Rules and Guidelines for this contest.
dhanmoni99
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Nov 27 2012, 01:00 AM) *

Any time bro...here it is>>>You just need to make a theme and upload it on mobile9..and you also have to make a entry photo for submit here..and also a screenshot of your software witch youu are using to make your theme..thats all...
you can find more information from here>>>Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

First i upload my theme in m9 than i upload its screenshot in STC,isn't it?
But when I upload my theme n when i upload it screenshot in stc?
RandyMabius
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Nov 26 2012, 07:43 PM) *

First i upload my theme in m9 than i upload its screenshot in STC,isn't it?
But when I upload my theme n when i upload it screenshot in stc?

welcome to stc, you have to make a nokia theme according to the topic. You can upload the theme any time before the deadline which s mentioned on first post of this topic. And post your work here like others did, also you have to post again in final entry thread, and have to vote when voting booth is open, if you don't satisfy what i wrote, ask any doubt
dhanmoni99
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Nov 27 2012, 12:41 PM) *
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Nov 26 2012, 07:43 PM) *

First i upload my theme in m9 then I upload its screenshot in STC,isn't it?
But when I upload my theme n when I upload it screenshot in stc?

welcome to stc, you have to make a nokia theme according to the topic. You can upload the theme any time before the deadline which s mentioned on first post of this topic. And post your work here like others did, also you have to post again in final entry thread, and have to vote when voting booth is open, if you don't satisfy what i wrote, ask any doubt

Hay one more question: When alicawap accept my request then I upload my screenshot in this STC 95, isn't it?
If alica doesn't accept my request then I can't upload my Screenshot, isn't it?

RandyMabius
first post your work, if it fits topic you re in
asu81
add me in
jolansky
villacher,,thanks for using those icons and pretty nice theme though!! wow.gif wow.gif

lenhu,,,thats very cool!,,and nice animation! wow.gif wow.gif
aliciawwp
@dhanmoni99, welcome to STC! smile.gif Sometime I will update the participants list few days later, but you still can submit your entry! You no need my approval to do so. However your preview must be clear and consists at least 10 different screenshot of your theme. Here is the example for you to submit final entry for winter STC >> www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=98855
kazjin
very nice entry asu81 smile.gif
asu81
thank you kazjin wub.gif byebye.gif
saad_bd
great work asu...smile.gif
calldear007
plz add me
kazjin
you r welcome asu tongue.gif
dhanmoni99
My Entry

Carbide Screenshot:
http://b1211.hizliresim.com/13/x/gd2ff.png

Download here:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2900487/?ref=3295
__Naz__
Hi everybody.thats my work

__Naz__
dhanmoni99, asu81, Villacher, lenhudiel.........very nice themes

Galina53
Hi to all! My entry.

Galina53
@Villacher, very nice theme!

@lenhudiel, beautiful theme!

@asu81, amusing theme, exellent animation!

@dhanmoni99, lovely theme!

@__Naz__, exellent work!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
asu81
@Villacher, nice theme!

@lenhudiel, beautiful theme!

@dhanmoni99,very nice theme!

@__Naz__, beautiful work!

@Galina53,exellent work!
10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
asu81
saad_bd,_Naz_,Galina53,thank you wub.gif byebye.gif
Yahont
Hi all!
Alicia, add me please!
winter dreams byebye.gif

Carbide.ui

Download
mangotango7
Villacher great theme!

lenhudiel very beautiful! fine idea with elements!

asu81 wonderful theme!

dhanmoni99 very nice!

__Naz__ excellently looks! amazing icons!

Galina53 wow! cat! excellent!!!

Yahont very lovely wally! i like!

my theme

download

carbide
dhanmoni99
Thank you @all.....
I seem very nice and beautiful theme in this contest... All of you doing very great work.... smile.gif
aliciawwp
QUOTE (calldear007 @ Nov 29 2012, 09:36 AM) *
plz add me

Hi, I didn't saw your are making any theme here, are you sure you want to join?

@dhanmoni99, don't forget to submit your entry to Final Entry Thread - S40 Themes before this weekend! Make sure you come back to vote also! Otherwise you are not joining STC at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.