Full Version: Challenge 66 - Movie Poster
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Design Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
anulubi
Welcome to DC 66

Wallpaper:

Ads For Your Favorites Movie

Description:
Make an advertisement poster for your most favorite movie.

Eg:

More Examples are here

Restriction:
*nudity and bring originals from original poster* is not acceptable.

**you must pick the originals from ordinery wallpapers of the movie
(you cant take originals from the movie's already made advertisement posters)**

*Animation is not allowed in this week*

*Upload JPG files instead of PNG* (cuz it takes much time to load. and there are many members who using internet which is charged on data transfer)

Resolution:
Any resolution which gallery supports will be acceptable!

This topic will be open for 2 week until Sunday 25 Nov

All Mobile9 members are welcome to join the DC and earn this badge:

simply by completing 15 challenges. No winning required!
No participation points or trophy's can be earned in the DC.

Confirmed Participants:

1.jolansky
2.gourabguddu
3.Dinesh707070
4.Lola31Lola
5.Akela73
6.Aeronitor
7.sksahoozzz
8.bima_trisnu
9.Viola53
10.vinothvardha
11.srimunnamunna
12.mohamedali05
13.farhad707070
14.Rahulanant83
15.Galina53
16.srimunnamunna
17.prathamesh24
18.vvvvRainDropsvvv
20.I love that movie! Add my name in wow.gif
jolansky
wow i love movies!! wow.gif wow.gif perfect topic!!pls add me in bro!! thumbsup.gif
gourabguddu
add me in anu bro....wow.gif
i will work hard this time... showoff.gif
Lola31Lola
add me byebye.gif
Akela73
I've been involved. surrender.gif
One question: Why is so much time is given? One week is normal. Two, very much. I do not think so. That someone does the job for two weeks ...
Aeronitor
Wonderful topic anu... wow.gif
Here is a Quicky From My Side... ~~
My Fav Movie "COCKTAIL" Must Watch thumbsup.gif

DOWNLOAD

ORIGINALS

gourabguddu
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Nov 12 2012, 09:13 AM) *
Wonderful topic anu... wow.gif
Here is a Quicky From My Side... ~~
My Fav Movie "COCKTAIL" Must Watch thumbsup.gif

DOWNLOAD

ORIGINALS

nice aero.. i love that movie..10.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 12:25 AM) *
One question: Why is so much time is given? One week is normal. Two, very much. I do not think so. That someone does the job for two weeks ...

each of us has different level of abilities, for some who is advanced can take the challenge in one week or even less than a week, but there are also those who are still beginners but who are very much willing to join and learn, so it is extended to 2 weeks, besides, there will only be very few who can join if it is just a week, the more the merrier, the happier thumbsup.gif

aero,,wow sooo quick,,awesome,,also love that movie! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
gourabguddu
QUOTE (jolansky @ Nov 12 2012, 11:10 AM) *

each of us has different level of abilities, for some who is advanced can take the challenge in one week or even less than a week, but there are also those who are still beginners but who are very much willing to join and learn, so it is extended to 2 weeks, besides, there will only be very few who can join if it is just a week, the more the merrier, the happier thumbsup.gif

i support akela... then why the wpc is only for one week????@jolansky
Akela73
QUOTE (jolansky @ Nov 12 2012, 01:10 PM) *

1. I do not think that level of abilities plays important role. 7 days sufficient term what to make any complexity work.
2. Probably it is more interesting to all that tasks would change more often.
3. The WPC tasks and DC very often coincide.
I think many with me will agree... surrender.gif
jolansky
gourab and akela,,,DC is different from WPC,,you have to put that in mind,,In DC we design a lot of things,,icons, banners, screensavers, etc,,,WPC is mainly for wallpaper,,honestly i can make a WPC entry in just 3 hours but i cant make a set of icons in just one week,,did you get me? Level of abilities is very important,,i know that you are expert in animation and manipulating your photoshop and other programs,,but i still believe in individual differences,,Akela's ability is different from the ability of Dinesh or others who are just starting anew with their graphics programs,,,i had been in DC ever in its earlier state and based from my experiences,,,few joined DC when it was just in one week,,i remembered i also did not join the challenge because it took only one week,. Look, many participants also have other personal obligations, I also have mine, if only my time is devoted to PC,,then why not make it to one week? but hey,, i am a student, i need much time as i know others also do.
gourabguddu
i understand....jolly...smile.gif you know better that what is good for dc...any ways... thank you... grouphug.gif
jolansky
thanksss gourav,,but anu has still the final say, its his topic this week smile.gif
anulubi
aero fantastic work bro..i loved it!!!!!! 10.gif
i didnt see this movie, but got feedbacks, sure i'll watch it

akela,gourab
first of all, as jolly said, DC is different from other contests in M9.
in DC, we are trying to increase your design skills, more than just competing..
and some, no many participants do not have the ability you just told..
in some way you are right, but, i'm sorry i gotta tell this, you just think just about you..
there are many benefits in the way we make it 2 weeks instead of 1..
you can get more feedbacks of your works, you can make many entry to know which is better in other's view.
i know how you feel, i felt it myself when i was a participants like you.
i felt badly that the waiting is too long. but when i got in this place i realize its difficulties.
at that time i worshiped Mom' and Eric'..
as a manager we need time to analyze the works to know that someone steal other works,copy right items. ect..
and mainly we may not be online in any week, so that we can manage the other week.
i'm a student myself, i got a job also, i just found my time 'this' time.
. hope you got what i'm trying to say.. wink.gif

jolly well said dear!!! wow.gif

so please leave this topic. concentrate your work, be creative smile.gif

sorry for my bad english, but its understandable! whistle.gif
jolansky
anu,,it is well said dear,thanks for clarifying the matters with us wow.gif wow.gif and your English is just amazing! laugh.gif

hey cmon guys, lets keep the ball rolling! haha.gif oops.gif
Viola53
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 04:14 AM) *

1. I do not think that level of abilities plays important role. 7 days sufficient term what to make any complexity work.

Alexander! Apparently, you do not work and all the time you are at your computer. People like me, the whole day work, I have personally come home very late, and there is a family, children, which also takes time. And but I the competition no only for the DC, I am taking part in the competition wallpaper , but the most important thing - competition the theme for Nokia phones. They a lot of time needed. And the themes - also two of the competition. Also, take part in LOT. So do not think only of himself. I sometimes 2 weeks is not enough, Just no time at all. And I want to be in all competitions. Here, all calculated, and no need to speak with svimi offers and only think about yourself! Ability does not play a role, although this is important, but just do not have time.
Akela73
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:10 AM) *

Alexander! Apparently, you do not work and all the time you are at your computer. People like me, the whole day work, I have personally come home very late, and there is a family, children, which also takes time. And but I the competition no only for the DC, I am taking part in the competition wallpaper , but the most important thing - competition the theme for Nokia phones. They a lot of time needed. And the themes - also two of the competition. Also, take part in LOT. So do not think only of himself. I sometimes 2 weeks is not enough, Just no time at all. And I want to be in all competitions. Here, all calculated, and no need to speak with svimi offers and only think about yourself! Ability does not play a role, although this is important, but just do not have time.

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.
sksahoozzz
Anu add me in ♥
bima_trisnu
wow.gif Great topic anu bro.. ADD ME IN!!
Viola53
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is.
anulubi
ah hooow!!!its getting worse!!! please,,,,, please guys!!!please leave this subject surrender.gif
Aeronitor
Thanks anu For the appreciation.. smile.gif
magicas1
@ aero so cool havent seen it but i will have it on my to see list

this is for the oldies lol best horror movie maker nothing much happens in his movies no blood splatter or cool effects but its so creepy you sit somewhere up in the ceiling lol
we have thoose kind of birds outside kitchen window they are not so common and lives in colonies and do not leave even if they have tried move them tey come back so in spring i live in a horror movie!

originals http://i47.tinypic.com/2q2pfug.png
gourabguddu
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 10:41 AM) *

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is.

ohhhhhhh....blink.gif what's going on!!!.... hey guys, we are a part of m9 cauz we love it.. we love to take part in compeditions, here we find friends who likes what we like, we are not here to fight.. we create... ability doesn't matter,but what matters is to be a part of it, just to learn.. as anu bro said dc is to increase your skills.... i am only 18 and i spent a lot of time with my pc,though i am a student... but every body doesn't have time... it's ok, we shold respect everyone's need and time...so leave that topic ... belive me, it's not important than your mates.....most importantly i have to say that i am not a student of philosophy and my grammer is weak as you are seeing....tongue.gif
vinothvardha
hii guys glad to see u guys sooo long... smile.gif
add me in anu will c what can i do.. smile.gif
srimunnamunna
nice topic smile.gif

anu can we make movie poster which is to be released ??
Akela73
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:41 PM) *

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is. His quotes you show that this competition you are putting on the 3rd place
For stupid. I just asked a question and offered the option. very strange that you think this contest secondary.
My suggestion. Wallpapers, screensavers - 1 week. Icons, banners -2 weeks
VIOLE
jolansky
akela and viola,,,,i heard both sides, please stop the issue here.

I suggest that next topics will be voted for one week or two weeks. Will you be ok with these guys??? ohmy.gif unsure.gif

Meantime, i want to congratulate our newly promoted DC participants - Lia as a legendary artist, Mom Magic as a Gifted Artist, and our new Dedicated Artists - Lenhu, Vino, Ali and Aero thumbsup.gif wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif

by the way...mom magic it looks perfectly awesome..love that film too! clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif
mohamedali05
Great topic clap.gif clap.gif i'm in too...smile.gif
farhad707070
hi
beautiful topic plz add me clap.gif clap.gif
farhad707070
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:33 PM) *
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:41 PM) *

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is. His quotes you show that this competition you are putting on the 3rd place
For stupid. I just asked a question and offered the option. very strange that you think this contest secondary.
My suggestion. Wallpapers, screensavers - 1 week. Icons, banners -2 weeks
VIOLE

anu and jolly and akela... I think DC is different from Wpc ... I like DC be once every two weeks.
But whatever want friends
Rahulanant83
Add me! wub.gif
My Try 300 in my style!!

Originals
Gallery
anulubi
magic soo cool work mom!!!!! nice exucution!! 10.gif
i have read many intresting stories of hitchcock!!never new about this one!! smile.gif

rahul fantastic work bro!! cool text!!and the combination of colors!!! 10.gif
--------------------------
sri no dear!!the topic is 'your most favorable movie' ..how can a movie which is to be released is becoming your favorite, that you didnt see it yet smile.gif
big congrats to all promoted members!!! clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
about the issue of DC week, no more from me.i have explained why we made it two. i requested to leave the topic.and thats it!!

Rahulanant83
@Anu-thank you dear wub.gif
And many many congrats to all promoted
members!!! wub.gif
gourabguddu
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Nov 13 2012, 04:15 PM) *
@ aero so cool havent seen it but i will have it on my to see list

this is for the oldies lol best horror movie maker nothing much happens in his movies no blood splatter or cool effects but its so creepy you sit somewhere up in the ceiling lol
we have thoose kind of birds outside kitchen window they are not so common and lives in colonies and do not leave even if they have tried move them tey come back so in spring i live in a horror movie!

originals http://i47.tinypic.com/2q2pfug.png

great poster mom

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Nov 15 2012, 06:50 AM) *
Add me! wub.gif
My Try 300 in my style!!

Originals
Gallery

bro, that's my one of the best movie.. you have made it well....thumbsup.gif
jolansky
Rahul,,thats pretty awesome dear!!!..love that film too wow.gif wow.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! My most favourite film "Hachiko"! I told this story on WPC. I will repeat once again for those who did not see this film.It is surprising and a sad story about great fidelity and eternal love. In total one and a half year Hachiko and him owner were together. After death of the owner Hachiko nine years every day came on station and waited for it up to the death. The real history is put in a film basis. In Japan there is a monument to this surprising dog.

Originals

Download
Galina53
@Aeronitor, remarkable work.

@magicas1, Your work impresses. But I did not see this film.

@Rahulanant83, very interesting work.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Anu, Jolly! Excuse, you asked not to continue a theme, but I cannot keep silent. I completely agree with Viola, what not all have enough time, but define what quantity the time for DC can only you. Behaviour Akela I consider inadmissible. To give the reference for Viola on a song with words -" You are who such? Give, good-bye... " it is rudeness. But for this person such behaviour is norm. Still time-excuse me. If opens the fountain from Akela in my party , I will not be surprised. sad.gif
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 15 2012, 01:04 PM) *

sri no dear!!the topic is 'your most favorable movie' ..how can a movie which is to be released is becoming your favorite, that you didnt see it yet smile.gif

i thought i can make poster based on teaser laugh.gif
anyways thank u anees smile.gif
Aeronitor
@Magi - Love your Gothic style ! clapping.gif clapping.gif
@Rahul - One of my fav movie,, Impressive Work wink.gif
@Galina - You Rocked as Always !! clap.gif clapping.gif
@Dinesh - Cool clap.gif
anulubi
galina beautiful work dear!!! i'm impressed!!:10:
i have watched the movie yesterday.oh its so touching..... wub.gif

dinesh very nice work bro! 10.gif
but you must concentrate on your work.ether learn from other's work or study photoshop/gimp thoroughly thumbsup.gif

sri sory bro, neither the teaser trailers are not allowed..but i hope you are in smile.gif

jolansky
galina,,ok dear we understand your part!! thumbsup.gif and i really want to see that film,,Richard Gere is one of my favorite actors, love it!! 10.gif wow.gif wow.gif

dinesh,,,such a cute cartoon film,,i also love it wow.gif wow.gif
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 17 2012, 10:51 AM) *

sri sory bro, neither the teaser trailers are not allowed..but i hope you are in smile.gif

it's ok bro i am in smile.gif
prathamesh24
Great topic happy.gif Anu,Add me in cheers.gif
vvvvRainDropsvvvv
Add me in
kazjin
very nice rahulnaat
prathamesh24
Hello all byebye.gif
My try weightlift.gif

DownloaD

OriginalS
Yahont
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Last movie I watched byebye.gif

originals

Download
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
Hey everyone!! byebye.gif Awesome topic clap.gif
please add me smile.gif wub.gif

Originals
Gallery
RandyMabius
hello, count me in, my try

gallery
original
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.