Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facebook Connect
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
gourabguddu
i've connected my fb accunt with m9 app on facebook.. but after sometime in my achivement fb connect point and badge was gone.. and i really don't understand what's going on... unsure.gif wallbash.gif
MGRomy
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 1 2012, 11:16 AM) *
We are looking into this problem. Sorry for the trouble for now you don't have to do anything. I will keep you updated. grouphug.gif

smile.gif
pink_sky
I have a good news and bad news.The good news is that some m9ers fb badges have been restored and bad news is me and many m9ers still stuck on that problem
ajayc7
Hi how can we use this Facebook connect option? I tried the app in Facebook but it redirected me to the website and nothing else happened.

So can you explain the actual process?
MGRomy
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Nov 6 2012, 06:11 AM) *
Hi how can we use this Facebook connect option? I tried the app in Facebook but it redirected me to the website and nothing else happened.

some problem with the actual process...
king_abhishek
i hope they ll fix this prob in this week itself sad.gif
gourabguddu
QUOTE (MGRomy @ Nov 5 2012, 06:14 PM) *
We are looking into this problem. Sorry for the trouble for now you don't have to do anything. I will keep you updated. grouphug.gif

smile.gif

please mention that thread link where arthurwill replied... thank you Mgromy...
ajayc7
Finally I found out how to connect to mobile9 to Facebook. But due to the problems faced by mobile9 at the present moment. I haven't got the badge.
kazjin
lets Hope it works fine in somedays
kassie420
Hiya admin......am facing the same problem with the facebook badge.....i had it earlier but not anymore.....and m9 wont connect with facebook.....hopefully this problem will be solved soon.....
lalji1561
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 5 2012, 11:54 AM) *
I have a good news and bad news.The good news is that some m9ers fb badges have been restored and bad news is me and many m9ers still stuck on that problem

I'm facing this problem.
lalji1561
QUOTE (MGRomy @ Nov 5 2012, 10:14 AM) *

smile.gif

Pl solve the problem, i'm also facing this problem.
pink_sky
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 7 2012, 03:40 AM) *

Your fb badge also gone ohmy.gif hahahaha tongue.gif
lalji1561
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Nov 5 2012, 06:11 PM) *

Pl see MGRomy's reply.
lalji1561
QUOTE (MGRomy @ Nov 5 2012, 06:35 PM) *
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Nov 6 2012, 06:11 AM) *

some problem with the actual process...

You are right bro.
lalji1561
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Nov 6 2012, 05:38 AM) *
i hope they ll fix this prob in this week itself sad.gif

I think so.
lalji1561
QUOTE (ajayc7 @ Nov 7 2012, 12:55 AM) *
Finally I found out how to connect to mobile9 to Facebook. But due to the problems faced by mobile9 at the present moment. I haven't got the badge.

Ohhooo!!!!
lalji1561
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 7 2012, 02:40 AM) *

Yes bro, i think so.
lalji1561
QUOTE (kassie420 @ Nov 7 2012, 08:12 AM) *
Hiya admin......am facing the same problem with the facebook badge.....i had it earlier but not anymore.....and m9 wont connect with facebook.....hopefully this problem will be solved soon.....

Also i request to mobile9, please solve this problem.
gourabguddu
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 7 2012, 06:19 PM) *
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 7 2012, 03:40 AM) *

Your fb badge also gone ohmy.gif hahahaha tongue.gif

gradually it's going to be major issue...till now this problem has n't been solved... mf_argue.gif
gourabguddu
@lalji- you are spamming bro...smile.gif
jn04
Hi smile.gif
My name is Janis. I offer You a simple way to get money. It's very simple. You need to visit this link and follow the instructions. Good luck! smile.gif))

Janis
gourabguddu
how long ,i have to wait for my fb badge....??? many m9ers already got their badge.... when will i have mah badge..... mad.gif wallbash.gif mf_argue.gif crybaby.gif
gourabguddu
i lost my badge again..haha.gif
lalji1561
finally problem solved bro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.