Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone Posted My App On Your Website
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Problems
Celbce
Hi all ,

Iam the Devlopper of 'SMS Recon' for Android , i saw my app on your Website and 'Author Name' say : 'SouthItaly' , Why ? what is your website , how its work ? ,

Thanks .
vadheeu
QUOTE (Celbce @ Nov 3 2012, 10:26 PM) *
Hi all ,

Iam the Devlopper of 'SMS Recon' for Android , i saw my app on your Website and 'Author Name' say : 'SouthItaly' , Why ? what is your website , how its work ? ,

Thanks .

cn u suggest the link of u r app frm here??
pink_sky
He didn't reply then he is fake.
Mitchzja
Therefore chubby gals need to consult a health practitioner for the earliest and possess his tips to cut back your body excess weight. A person whose BMI selection is amongst 85% and 95% in the BMIs of other teens the identical age and gender is chubby. continue Body MASS Catalog Underweight. Reports demonstrate that excess fat instruction can increase your metabolic rate overnight by 5 to ten percent. Good examples are fresh new veggies and fruits, lean proteins and entire grains these as rice or oats. 5 UNDERWEIGHT 18. In California, CMWM system is among the most beneficial systems which make it easier to to cut back excess fat with constructive outcomes.
pink_sky
QUOTE (Mitchzja @ Nov 19 2012, 03:40 PM) *
Therefore chubby gals need to consult a health practitioner for the earliest and possess his tips to cut back your body excess weight. A person whose BMI selection is amongst 85% and 95% in the BMIs of other teens the identical age and gender is chubby. continue Body MASS Catalog Underweight. Reports demonstrate that excess fat instruction can increase your metabolic rate overnight by 5 to ten percent. Good examples are fresh new veggies and fruits, lean proteins and entire grains these as rice or oats. 5 UNDERWEIGHT 18. In California, CMWM system is among the most beneficial systems which make it easier to to cut back excess fat with constructive outcomes.

Haha chubby girls
king_abhishek
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 17 2012, 09:50 PM) *
He didn't reply then he is fake.

ya smile.gif mite be a spammer ....spam.gif
vadheeu
rules.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.