For flashing your nokia s60v5(Iam using velocity), you want mainly 3 files. (cor file, rofs2 file, uda files)
And apps you need: Pkey emulator, jaf.
1.Install jaf. Copy “ Jaf_nok4models.ini ” and “ OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v 5<snipped> ” into “ C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF ” or “ C:\Program Files (x86)\ODEON\JAF ” if you are using 64 bit operating system.
2.Run JAF pkey tool.
If you happen to use Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32 bit or 64bit), you have to change JAF PKey Emulator’s compatibility first. Right click on the JAF Pkey Emulator and choose properties. Click on Compatibility tab and set compatibility mode to Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and set privilege level as Run this program as an administrator.
3. Click go.
4. Untick "crt 308", "use ini" ( use ini is in the preview, but dont tick it)
Tick "manual flash", "dead usb"
5. Reaname .cor file to .C00
6. select files in the green circles.
1st cirle) Cor file
2nd circle) rofs2 file
Leave 3rd one blank
4th cirle) uda file.
7. Switch off your phone and connect to the pc. (make sure there is 40% or more battery in your phone. 100% is recomended)
8. Press flash. And you will get a warning.
9. Press OK and suddenly press your phone's power button.(do not hold)
10. wait for a while.
11. it will take 3-5 minute to complete.(if it shows phone not found, just redo from pressig flash) after that in your phone there will appear a local mode screen.
12. remove battery and replace it, and switch on your phone.
YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY FLASHED YOUR PHONE. AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME.
I dont have any guaranty with your phone. Downgrading will kill your phone.
For Any assistace, just comment on my wall. please follow me.