Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced - Wpc Week 275
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Wallpaper Competition
AMDOMINATOR

wow.gif Another Great Week Passed In WPC (275) wow.gif
clap.gif A Tough Competition Between 18 Magnificent Designers clap.gif

thumbs_up.gif Everyone Really Did Some Creative And Unique Wallpapers thumbs_up.gif

◄---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------►

I See Fabulous Art/Design By Lola31Lola This Week

Download

wow.gif So Star of The Week Is None Other Than Lola31Lola (65 Points) wow.gif

clapping.gif Congratulations To You clapping.gif

And Of-Course This Beautiful Trophy Goes To You

( Special thanks to Lia for designing this beautiful trophy )

◄--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------►

We Have A Winners & Here They Are

kewlone (146 Points)

Download

◄----------------------------------►

Aleena143 (138 Points)

Download

manjuraja (119 Points)

Download

◄---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------►

Now Its Time To Announce The

Viola53 (110 Points)

Download

farhad707070 (94 Points)

Download

Villacher (82 Points)

Download

Rahulanant83 (82 Points)

Download

◄------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------►

Yahont : 108
magicas1 : 105
Galina53 : 101
Heavenscloud 74
sp0rtskiller03 : 72
Akela73 : 64
universalrca : 57
bima_trisnu : 53

gourabguddu : DQ
peace_lover3 : DQ

DQed Cause Of Not Voting

Special Thanks To protsenko2006 For Her Guest Votes wub.gif

If You Have Questions Concerning The Trophy Allotment Then Check The Link Below
LINK

If You Guys Have Any Trouble With Voting Or Aren't Sure If It's In Or Not
Then You Can Also Send Your Votes Using PM (Private Message)

Warning!! If Next Week, Anyone Supports His/Her Friend, Or Not Voting Fair Then That Participant Would Straight Away Be

Disqualified And Yes We Mean It!
Also Don't Forget To Update Your Total Trophies Won

My Heartiest Congrats To The Winners

thumbsup.gif Those Who Didn't Make It Better Luck Next Time thumbsup.gif

notworthy.gif Thank You All So Much For Participating notworthy.gif
HeavensCloud
Lola31Lola
bima_trisnu
Wow... Congrats to all the winner clapping.gif clapping.gif
Galina53
@AMDOMINATOR , Why is not present VIOLA53 in the list of winners? She has 110 points and only 2 trophies!!!
Rahulanant83

To All Winners!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
and Thank you soooo much who votes me ! wub.gif wub.gif
@Amdo- wow so fast results and grrrreat admin support thank you so much! wub.gif wub.gif
kewlone
@ Galina let me chk Viola's achievements and i will edit it thumbsup.gif thanks for pointing that out wink.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 25 2012, 05:29 AM) *
@ Galina let me chk Viola's achievements and i will edit it thumbsup.gif thanks for pointing that out wink.gif

Click here
universalrca
Congrats
magicas1

to all the winners
imsagi
congartz to all winners
jolansky
galina, dear, i think viola is on the 4th place smile.gif

1. kewlone - 146 points

2. aleena - 138 points

3. manjuraja - 119 points

4. viola - 110 points

5. yahont - 108 points

anyway congrats to the winners!!!!
farhad707070
Congrats to all the winner

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif tnx for voted me soooooooooooooo tnx
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (jolansky @ Oct 25 2012, 11:20 AM) *
galina, dear, i think viola is on the 4th place smile.gif

1. kewlone - 146 points

2. aleena - 138 points

3. manjuraja - 119 points

4. viola - 110 points

5. yahont - 108 points

anyway congrats to the winners!!!!

Yes, Jolly. Only Yahont Cannot enter into lists of winners. She has 8 Trophies I will congratulate after error correction.
Viola53
AMDOMINATOR and kewlone! I do not understand why I was not allowed to win Wallpaper Challenge Zouzou? I only have two trophies, which are visible on the screen, uploaded here Galina. Yesterday I could not write about it, as there were problems with the Internet. I ask to examine the situation. I hope that you decide to correct the situation and I too will be on the list of winners. Thank you. Also, I still do not have a record in my achievements participated in Wallpaper Challenge - Week 274.

Nevertheless, congratulations to all the winners! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
HeavensCloud
- My my...Guess Im not really part of the list..maybe Im not competent enough after all laugh.gif ..my bad
- Im going to edit my Trophy wins,once all has been settled..

@ Viola
- I understand how U feel..Dont worry dear it will be corrected as soon as the managers got online thumbsup.gif

- Congratulations Viola!!! smile.gif
Viola53
HeavensCloud - Thank you, dear! But so far no one is to change something! laugh.gif I wrote, not because your Wallpaper bad, but because I would like justice!
kewlone
I am sorry for interruption here.. may I Galina wink.gif

the trophies in the achievements are not up to date and we all know that smile.gif

so no point of pasting the pic here from your gallery or profile, coz i have to scroll back the Winning threads to see her achievement smile.gif

Ok, here is the deal, if you want to get what you deserve for instance in Viola's case, kindly update the http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=76196 Thread
I have opened this thread for easy track of your winning files. add links to your winning files and week so we can track them down!

whoever fails to update it weekly, we won't look in your profiles, or scroll back the threads to find out more.. you need to update the winning thread every week so you don't lose the opportunity to the deserving win thumbsup.gif you will be responsible for your own loss..
Galina53
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 26 2012, 09:31 AM) *
I am sorry for interruption here.. may I Galina wink.gif

the trophies in the achievements are not up to date and we all know that smile.gif

so no point of pasting the pic here from your gallery or profile, coz i have to scroll back the Winning threads to see her achievement smile.gif

Ok, here is the deal, if you want to get what you deserve for instance in Viola's case, kindly update the http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=76196 Thread
I have opened this thread for easy track of your winning files. add links to your winning files and week so we can track them down!

whoever fails to update it weekly, we won't look in your profiles, or scroll back the threads to find out more.. you need to update the winning thread every week so you don't lose the opportunity to the deserving win thumbsup.gif you will be responsible for your own loss..

@ Enna! Excuse me, but I so have understood that you deprive of the deserved victory of the person what it did not bring the achievements?
kewlone
and who are you to question me here??? It appears to me that you are defending yourself here wink.gif Are You Viola???

btw Viola and I can talk thumbsup.gif

and if you are talking about why achievements in your gallery not updated then i have no answer to that, you may submit inquiry with patrick, arthurwill or aliciawwp
Galina53
QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 26 2012, 11:15 AM) *
and who are you to question me here??? It appears to me that you are defending yourself here wink.gif Are You Viola???

btw Viola and I can talk thumbsup.gif

Excuse, I did not know that I here anybody. I will know now.
kewlone
No you defend yourself if it concerns you! but Viola can talk with me directly, she need no interpreter thumbsup.gif

End of Discussion with you notworthy.gif
Viola53
@ kewlone - Enna! I really not be added my victories. But not just I alone. I realized that if I add the victory, then you revise the results?
kewlone
Hey Viola byebye.gif Ya sweetie, i can only tele with the thread in order to post the accurate results becoz our profile achievements are never updated on time surrender.gif sorry for any confusion but i am waiting ok thumbsup.gif
Viola53
Enna, the results of the achievements I think everything will be solved. What about the results of the contest? Tomorrow I submited all his trophies. Thanks in advance. wub.gif
kewlone
you need to help me by posting all your winning trophies in Here so i can edit the results thumbsup.gif
Viola53
Dear Enna! I published their winning trophies.
kewlone
@ Viola Results have been Edited thumbsup.gif Congrats thumbsup.gif

@ Heavens, Appologies for wrong results before oops.gif

and Galina Thanks for your contribution and participation in WPC notworthy.gif you have always been very supportive and helpful wub.gif disregard previous msgs as it was a discussion not a fight laugh.gif
HeavensCloud
@ Enna
- Its ok
- Glad to see everything's been settled
- I already edited my Trophy wins

@ Viola
- Once again "Congrats dear"...Youre a great designer..Really deserving...
Viola53
Enna, thanks to great, for editing results! wub.gif thumbsup.gif

HeavensCloud - Accept my apologies, very happy that you have understood the situation. Your Wallpaper is very good too. wub.gif
Galina53

My big congratulations to all winners and participants!

Many thanks for your votes!

Yahont

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.