Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stc 93: Twilight (movie)
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
aliciawwp
Are you a Twilight fans? The Twilight new movie is coming to theater soon! What would happen to Bella and Edward in this new movie? How would this love story end? Let's create a stunning theme for this awesome romantic movie! Join us with this contest here. laugh.gif

Topic: Twilight (Movie)
Description: No restriction. Anything related to Twilight movie be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 5th November, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC. You must copy and paste this code to your theme's description.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. universalrca
2. dineshovi
3. magicas1
4. shalvinCalicut
5. saad_bd
6. Sonythemescreation
7. __Naz__
8. lenhudiel
9. Villacher
10. RandyMabius
11. Galina53
12. dar777ina
13. Viola53
14. protsenko2006
15. kazjin
16. imsagi
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
universalrca
Nice topic alicia, please add me in.
dineshovi
Plz add me in
magicas1
@ alicia please add me

screenshot http://i48.tinypic.com/9izhja.png

gallery link http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2855313/
jolansky
pretty awesome theme mom,,love the keys! 10.gif wow.gif wow.gif
shalvinCalicut
Add Me Alicia... plsssss smile.gif
shalvinCalicut
Add Me Alicia... plsssss smile.gif
saad_bd
noice topic add me in plz
saad_bd
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Oct 25 2012, 12:03 AM) *

Quick and nice...
Sonythemescreation
add me alicia
aliciawwp
Come guys! I know you can do better twilight theme! Show me your work here! laugh.giflaugh.gif

P.S/I have an announcement here. As our community is growing bigger and bigger, we will have an updated voting rules start from this STC which is fairer and better for who deserved. Please read the Voting thread carefully on next Monday before you vote! Thank you! =)
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Oct 30 2012, 05:17 PM) *
Come guys! I know you can do better twilight theme! Show me your work here! laugh.giflaugh.gif

P.S/I have an announcement here. As our community is growing bigger and bigger, we will have an updated voting rules start from this STC which is fairer and better for who deserved. Please read the Voting thread carefully on next Monday before you vote! Thank you! =)

Alicia! Give the reference, please. I do not see changes of rules of voting.
__Naz__
add me in
lenhudiel
Alicia Add me in please, here's my simple try

Screenshot
Villacher
Alicia add me in please. My etnry.

Carbide.

Download
Villacher
@magicas1, @lenhudiel, nice themes! clap.gif clap.gif
__Naz__
Hi everybody byebye.gif

DownLoad

carbide
__Naz__
magicas1, lenhudiel, Villacher---------nice work

RandyMabius

download

worksplace
limeshkmathew
hey, just change your wallpaper.
I think Its... Its not comfortable for this one
Note that, you have superb menu icons
kazjin
Nice
theme Lehidu
CooL vilacher
Nice work Naz
Very Impresive work Randy
RandyMabius
thanks a lot kazin, do you have to restart your phone to completely apply the theme. Please apply the eclipse theme and tell me that the idle background is white or not, if its white please tell me why and what are the steps to avoid, but when i restart, the theme is completely ok. Does it happen same to you
saad_bd
NICE work @randy...

Love your work @naz
kazjin
well yes..In belle sometime You have To restart your Phone to make your theme work Properly...i will chechk ur theme but yeah..dnt forget to add 3rd party icons as much as u can tongue.gif and why dont you try itlian_belle plugin for belle ????
Galina53
Hi to all! Alicia,please, add me. Mu entry.

Excuse, but I do not know authors of clocks.

Galina53
@magicas1, beautiful theme!

@lenhudiel, good theme!

@Villacher, nice theme, Pleasant colour.

@__Naz__, exellent black-white theme!

@RandyMabius, very nice theme, only i like, when icons are executed under colour of a theme! Habit after themes for the fortieth series. laugh.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

RandyMabius
QUOTE (kazjin @ Oct 31 2012, 07:52 PM) *
well yes..In belle sometime You have To restart your Phone to make your theme work Properly...i will chechk ur theme but yeah..dnt forget to add 3rd party icons as much as u can tongue.gif and why dont you try itlian_belle plugin for belle ????

what is italian belle plunging. I m hearing for the first

thanks for every feeds.
RandyMabius
QUOTE (kazjin @ Oct 31 2012, 07:52 PM) *

what is italian belle plunging. I m hearing for the first

thanks for every feeds.
RandyMabius
sorry for many post
__Naz__
Galina53, Saad_bd...thanks a lot

Galina53...excelent theme 10.gif

Banty135
QUOTE (__Naz__ @ Oct 31 2012, 04:36 PM) *
Hi everybody byebye.gif

DownLoad

carbide

nice work
10.gif
saad_bd
nice work galina10.gif
RandyMabius
i'l explain my error. If any belle theme hot an idea, please help me.

Here are the screenshots, themes which are created by me shows white bg in protait and not in landscape, but i be tested themes by kazin, primavera, thabul, nazarenko and blueray. Their themes don't show this error. But when i restart my phone, everything get ok, i m tried of restarting.
So i installed the carbide again in my pc with the Italian lab, but the error don't get rip.
Help me, im very upset on it.

kazjin
well randy Mayb you should ask THABULL.... cux Only now a days He is expert...
kazjin
VEry Nice theme @galina.
RandyMabius
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 1 2012, 09:12 PM) *
well randy Mayb you should ask THABULL.... cux Only now a days He is expert...

ok, i'l try to get some info from thabull
kazjin
yeah right now he is On Fbuk.
aliciawwp
@magicas, I just love your style! Elegant theme!
@naz, nice work!
@Randy, I like the way you combined the background! thumbsup.gif
@galina, nice wallpaper & icons! Beautiful theme!
RandyMabius
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 1 2012, 08:57 PM) *

i don't know his account. What name his profile
Galina53
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Nov 2 2012, 11:10 PM) *
QUOTE (kazjin @ Nov 1 2012, 08:57 PM) *

i don't know his account. What name his profile

Tha Bull
nazarenko
randy, in any format and size you set the background?
RandyMabius
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Nov 2 2012, 04:15 AM) *

thanks a lot my friends, now i know that using sgv background of high kb more than 160kb can cause this error, so using a bmp will not cause error smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Nov 3 2012, 12:55 AM) *

thanks a lot my friends, now i know that using sgv background of high mb more than 160mb can cause this error, so using a bmp will not cause error smile.gif

At me a question-as it is possible to receive such weight of a picture of 160 Mb in a format SVG? You use what program and how many the theme, in that case, weighs?
RandyMabius
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Nov 2 2012, 05:31 AM) *

thanks a lot my friends, now i know that using sgv background of high mb more than 160mb can cause this error, so using a bmp will not cause error smile.gif

At me a question-as it is possible to receive such weight of a picture of 160 Mb in a format SVG? You use what program and how many the theme, in that case, weighs?

oh in sorry i mean 160kb not mb
RandyMabius

Galina53
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Nov 3 2012, 02:03 AM) *

thumbsup.gif But use BMP increases theme weight.
kazjin
CoNgrtax at last You know tongue.gif
protsenko2006
Hi, friends! I see nice works!

lenhudiel Good work! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

Villacher great! wow.gif wow.gif

Galina53 so beautiful theme, like it!! 10.gif 10.gif

RandyMabius, __Naz__ looks so good! wow.gif I think that in the future, do you deal with your shortcomings

__Naz__ you need to work on as a player

Sonythemescreation
ADD ME PLEASE

My theme

Carbide Screenshots
Download
Sonythemescreation
@magicas1, great designing
@lenhudiel, beautifull theme
@Villacher, perfect theme for s40 i like the clock
@__Naz__, very nice theme
@galina, great wallpaper chosen i like your style of making theme and giving full elements
@RandyMabius great theme for new belle phones .about your problem i think when updating this mobile anna to belle no error shown while updating.
YOU CAN DO ANY ONE
Format your computer then install again carbide or Change file location (mmc to phone). or Restore your phone .If nothing will work then flash your mobile ( changing os) its complicated or risky
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.