Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Downloading Suggestion
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Preciousay
I am following users who have tons of awesome content and want to download everything they put up. It's a pain in the butt to download thousands of books or wallpapers one file at a time. If I could I'd download one users entire file selection but it'd take days to get it done and organized.
do you think you could implement something where we could download pages of files at a time, or even their entire folders?
It would make it so much easier to get all the files I want. smile.gif Thanks
pink_sky
Good Idea mate smile.gif
pantersar
I think instead of that there must be a selection for downloading all uploads of someone :D
prashanthdcunha
Well downloading many files at the same time will not help.. Sometimes there are partial downloads or corrupt downloads in such cases.. Downloading a single file at a time is the best, don't get me wrong.. Afterall a single file is hardly some bytes and will not take more than 15secs to download.. Yes i also understand that ebooks are a large file size and hence i suggest a single download the best to avoid corrupted/partial download.. Not any of the portals that provide download of files give the feature of downloading complete folders.. Safe downloading always helps in enjoying the stuff and also saves data charges.. Think about it.. Happy M9ing:)
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 2 2012, 12:05 PM) *
Well downloading many files at the same time will not help.. Sometimes there are partial downloads or corrupt downloads in such cases.. Downloading a single file at a time is the best, don't get me wrong.. Afterall a single file is hardly some bytes and will not take more than 15secs to download.. Yes i also understand that ebooks are a large file size and hence i suggest a single download the best to avoid corrupted/partial download.. Not any of the portals that provide download of files give the feature of downloading complete folders.. Safe downloading always helps in enjoying the stuff and also saves data charges.. Think about it.. Happy M9ing:)

Yahh.. I agree wid u..!!
aser3yonk
goood idea
vadheeu
good idea dude...!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.