Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Include Zip Format
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
universalrca
Please include zip or rar file format in symbian apps and themes category
Leafjohn
This one i requested but till it is nt added
prashanthdcunha
Y do u need zip or rar format files when the sisx and sis files are so easy to install on symbian phones..?
vadheeu
This is a required one.. Still this feature is nt added ..
aser3yonk
nice add 4 the site
ArthurWill
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 3 2012, 03:01 PM) *
Y do u need zip or rar format files when the sisx and sis files are so easy to install on symbian phones..?

Good point. Agree.

@All
That's why we are not allowing people to upload zip.
vadheeu
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 12 2012, 10:49 AM) *

Good point. Agree.

@All

Its nt what we mean... We r saying is if there is application which have to upload zip file.. Cox it inculde many files.. If we r trying to upload theme effect there will be many files.. So we cant upload each by each.. So what nw we have to do is changing zip to sis and we r uploading it.. After that for using it they have to change it again sis to zip...!!
king_abhishek
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 11 2012, 11:49 PM) *

Good point. Agree.

@All

ya i agree but some apps require multi files to process sad.gif zip file is the only way to upload all in 1 sad.gif so me too wanna zip file option in gallery smile.gif
aser3yonk
10.gif grouphug.gif stretcher.gif rifle.gif locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.