Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cookbooks In Epub Form
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Tammy1963
Why arre most of thecookbooks in pdf form instead of epub for? I'd like to request cookbooks in epub form please. Thank you. Tammy1963 byebye.gif gathering.gif gathering.gif Sorry pushed twice.
prashanthdcunha
I have already replied to this question in the other post.
ArthurWill
All our ebooks are contributed by users. It depends on the format they created. PDF is probably easier to create than EPUB to them. That's why many chose to upload in EPUB.
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 3 2012, 12:06 PM) *
I have already replied to this question in the other post.

wink.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 12 2012, 01:33 PM) *
All our ebooks are contributed by users. It depends on the format they created. PDF is probably easier to create than EPUB to them. That's why many chose to upload in EPUB.

okiwe....!!
mau_016
Hi. I just want to ask about the ebooks. Why is that they are all in jar files. Jar is for games right? Is ebooks here in mobile9 are all busted? I cant download even a single one. Im sorry if I bothered you. It is just I really love to read but when I opened my mobile9, I encounter this fiasco. I cannot transfer it to my iphone. Thank you so much in advance. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.