Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sending Gifts In V 6
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
magicas1
Sending gifts was much easier in v5 .I am very lucky to have many followersso but scrolling all names takes forever. I usually send gifts to the people I follow as it is now i have to type first letters of each name it also takes very much time if you want to send to many friends.In v5 I had a list of friends names separated with a , then i pasted the list in friends and sent the gifts easy and i could send gifts often to many in not so much time
People sent more gifts in v5 premium gifts or not

so i have some suggestions for gift sending in v6

1. make an option with writing names like in v5 name,name,name,
2. the listing . list the people I follow first in the list
san-sagar
your right momy smile.gif
iffat_rais

And also we could we able to send multiple gifts to a person at a time.....
kewlone
I mentioned this several times, that selecting each member to send gifts is a pain in BUT-t thumbdown.gif there should be a choice to select all to make life easier, nobody has so much time to click each member (2000+ in my list) surrender.gif

thanks Magic for bringing this up once again notworthy.gif
magicas1
@ Enna you are welcome we just have to bring it up again as i love sending gifts but i dont want to spend 2 hours on it lol
justbe3112
You are so right Magi!! 10.gif10.gif
I think ppl got me as not so friendly cause i dont have much time to send gifts back to each one unsure.gif
It would be a nice feature to add to choose multiply gifts instead of one every time..
magicas1
@justbe agree i used to send lots and i thought now as we have new cool gifts and halloween coming up
lenhudiel
i agree with you magicas, it was easier in v5
hunky_guy
i agree with u Magi & agree with Barbara about multiply gifts but beside them i wanna ask admins to limit persons to sending gifts for example a person cant send more than 50 gifts in a day to other person ! as all of u know notification section can't handle more than 300 notifications & it happened to me several times that i received +500 gifts & i lost all my notifications ! it's so bad ! sad.gif or u can increase the volume of notifications or count all sent gifts from a person as just one notification ! thumbsup.gif
tnx dear Magi for making this topic ! wub.gif smile.gif
mohamedali05
i also agree with you magicas thumbsup.gif
aliciawwp
@magi, i agree with you. We should make sending gift more easier.
@hunky, thanks for your suggestion too! We will see what we can do for this issue. =)
HeavensCloud
Totally Agree with you Magicas...Thanks for suggesting!!!!
Marteeni
magicas, i totally agree with everything you said!!!

Also i agree with justbe3112, it would be much easier if we could select and send several gifts at once!
manjuraja
Totally agree with you Mom!! Slowly I lost the habit of sending gifts due to this hardness!! Thank you for your efforts!! Due to the restrictions and driving towards our friends taking too much time and it made us so boring in sending gifts!! So made it easy to enjoy the fun habit of sending and receiving gifts!
BENnGWEN
No point to differ Mom, you are bang on thumbsup.gif
Good to see you talking here Mom laugh.gif tongue.gif

I was quite popular here once for my gifting habbit, I used to send a lot of gifts to my loved ones here, and I enjoy this, but these days, just to create the list takes more than an hour laugh.gif laugh.gif

I prefer your 1st option Mom, copy paste a name list and if along with that there comes an option as Marteeni said, of SELECTING MULTIPLE GIFTS AT ONE SHOT

I agree with you Raja, we want to gift, but hardness made us dumb laugh.gif
kazjin
You are right Magi...I agree With You
SouthItaly
I totally agree with you Dear! section of gifts turns out to be too cumbersome and slow! I agree in full your suggestions! 10.gif
bima_trisnu
100% agree with ur suggestions thumbsup.gif
One more.. I hope there is a feature to send a gift 4 all my followers with one click. :D
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Agree with magi thumbsup.gif would be nice, that it was possible to select (highlight) a few people, and the added some gifts at a time.. clap.gif
Galina53
You are right Magi...I agree with you. But, on mine, with the new version there were so much problems that gifts not most important of them. I seldom send gifts, I do not have time. If to accelerate this process, that, probably, I would began to do it more often.
bommaprasad
there is no need to change anything...the GIFT column is Perfect............many of you want to save time by sending gifts to all at a time....the worst site on earth is ORKUT...you can sent scraps at a time to your friends.........please dont do this in mobile9......let the GIFTS be as it is.....

why i am saying not to change is, "at least" you will have some interest in sending gifts.......
Rahulanant83
Ya Mom u r rit!
Its very very heacting to send gift when u have a great community of friends!
Many time u are forget to send gifts to ur dear one!
Thats wy i stop to sending gifts!
Really V5 is amazing becoz it solve all the problem regarding sending gifts!
Mom it is outstanding lov it!!
Mom this is for u :D clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
DarkAngeI
i agree with you magicas smile.gif
milkina
I agree with you, I have the same problem as hunky, if I exceed 300 posts, I can not see the other notifications, and this is bad ...
then it would be great to make a list and send one! 10.gif
mohamedali05
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Oct 5 2012, 08:08 AM) *
there is no need to change anything...the GIFT column is Perfect............many of you want to save time by sending gifts to all at a time....the worst site on earth is ORKUT...you can sent scraps at a time to your friends.........please dont do this in mobile9......let the GIFTS be as it is.....

why i am saying not to change is, "at least" you will have some interest in sending gifts.......

ORKUT ? tongue.gif are u still using this s*** ? whip.gif gun_bandana1.gif Kidding tongue.gif Anyway it is your opinion and we should respect it , the point is that we all love this website and we all have feelings to be a great big family , no need to waste lot of time in sending gifts to show our friends that we love them and care about them , they already know that .
magicas1
@ all thank you

@ hunky guy

great suggestion from you. if you do not log in for some days there is a risk you have lost many notifications

@ bommaprasad I think this is the thought behind sending gifts in v6 its not going to be to easy like 2 clicks and 100 gifts sent to all friends then it will turn into gift spamming.i think most of us have no problem to spend an hour now and then to send gifts. sending gifts is supposed to be fun and spontaneous and to show love but as many has said here they have stopped sending gifts as they can not spend 2 hours or moore to do so .I respect your opinion thanks for sharing it with us
Aleena143
I agree with u dear magicas, and manju bro too...i too slowly lost sending gifts to others..

sending gifts is the most lovely thing but due to my spinal problem i cant sit infront of system and send each everyone.

i agree with u dear. smile.gif
МАРГО2010
Dear Mag, I completely agree with you! wub.gif
steffi1968
Oh yes....
I agree with you dear magicas....
It takes so long to send gifts to friends....

Ciberfrantxu
I totally agree with everything you said magicas1
bommaprasad
ORKUT ? tongue.gif are u still using this s*** ? whip.gif gun_bandana1.gif Kidding tongue.gif

atleast i found a guy who hates Orkut thumbsup.gif
bommaprasad
OK....check all....700 gifts sent...over in 1 second...time to work...next day...check all...1000 gifts sent....over thats it.....then what is the use of gifts....i personally take time to send gifts..........

The only thing i like in m9 is Gifts column......do what all members are interested in...

.............mohamedali05 i am your side ...ORKUT is the "F" site....

..... to magicas1: i love this topic...these type of topics are useful....and thanks for showing interest in other members opinion.......

Hope to see a nice and clean work....

All the best Magic....
hunky_guy
@Magi
yeah , unfortunately it's so disgusting ( at least for me it is ) to see a bunch of gifts (+400) that makes u lost all ur notifications ! imagine for example when u lost ur notifications u won't be notify about friends replies on ur comments & u won't reply them & that should be make them annoy with u ! nah !? & so...

so i think it's so good to put a limitation for sending gifts & selecting gifts also for example a person can't select more than 5 gifts & also can't send more than 50 gifts in a day to any person , instead he/she can send maximum 50 gifts (for example) to thousands no problem then all will happy & won't lost notifications smile.gif the other choice is that admins make notifiations section unlimited for example 1 week thumbsup.gif
Rstaderera
WISH LIST .....Option of sending multiple gifts at one single time. As well as the option of sending those multiple gifts to to several different people in one click (eg..those who hav fav'd an upload ) And the option to BULK send gifts to everyone in your list to celebrate a BADGE, A HOLIDAY (each country is different) or just to say hello (KEWLONE needs this 2000 followers! yikes !) ...............................(1) MULTIPLE GIFT SELECTION(2 gifts minimum).........................................(2) MULTIPLE GIFT SENDING (5 people min)...............................................(3) ONCE A MONTH BULK SENDING (no carry overs use it or lose it ) BULK SENDING ON NEW YEARS DAY.... YIKES still want it anyways(sorry)
pink_sky
Some m9ers don't get any problem at all from that new system and they still send lots of gifts :D without hesitate btw thanks For awesome thread
jenn_leine
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Oct 2 2012, 04:27 AM) *
Sending gifts was much easier in v5 .I am very lucky to have many followersso but scrolling all names takes forever. I usually send gifts to the people I follow as it is now i have to type first letters of each name it also takes very much time if you want to send to many friends.In v5 I had a list of friends names separated with a , then i pasted the list in friends and sent the gifts easy and i could send gifts often to many in not so much time

it's great to send gifts to everyone on my list just by clicking a BOX stating MARK ALL.
my friends would appreciate it a lot and it will save sooo much time!!! clapping.gif
prashanthdcunha
i too certainly agree with everyone who has posted here.. Hope to c the feature of selecting all friends and multiple gifts at a time ,, be included .. I wish not to wait till M9 starts the new version with all the said features..
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Oct 6 2012, 06:53 AM) *
ORKUT ? tongue.gif are u still using this s*** ? whip.gif gun_bandana1.gif Kidding tongue.gif

Yeah orkut is outdated now.. However, it was the so called first social networking site!
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Oct 6 2012, 06:53 AM) *

QUOTE (hunky_guy @ Oct 8 2012, 02:21 AM) *
@Magi
yeah , unfortunately it's so disgusting ( at least for me it is ) to see a bunch of gifts (+400) that makes u lost all ur notifications ! imagine for example when u lost ur notifications u won't be notify about friends replies on ur comments & u won't reply them & that should be make them annoy with u ! nah !? & so...

so i think it's so good to put a limitation for sending gifts & selecting gifts also for example a person can't select more than 5 gifts & also can't send more than 50 gifts in a day to any person , instead he/she can send maximum 50 gifts (for example) to thousands no problem then all will happy & won't lost notifications smile.gif the other choice is that admins make notifiations section unlimited for example 1 week thumbsup.gif

The point here as u have described is also strong.. Yes limitations per user should be given however the option to chose atleast 5 gifts at a time and the mark all option to select friends should be implemented.. It saves a lot of time..
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Oct 9 2012, 05:01 AM) *
Some m9ers don't get any problem at all from that new system and they still send lots of gifts :D without hesitate btw thanks For awesome thread

well i guess those M9ers have a lot of time and they do not have any other work other than spending time on M9.. Am not trying to offend anybody, just sharing my thought..
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (jenn_leine @ Oct 10 2012, 07:53 PM) *
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Oct 2 2012, 04:27 AM) *

it's great to send gifts to everyone on my list just by clicking a BOX stating MARK ALL.
my friends would appreciate it a lot and it will save sooo much time!!! clapping.gif

I agree and vote for it.. cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.