Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc Special : In Memory Of Xailin
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2
liapireas

Hello to everybody !!! smile.gif
This time we are organizing a TMC Special edition for the memory of our beloved Marina - xailin, she is no longer with us but she will always have a special place in our hearts ! wub.gif
She was one of the most talented and hard working girls I knew and I already miss her too much ... crybaby.gif

Topic : Open Topic
Description : Choose a wallpaper of your own choice to make your theme
Restriction : none

Deadline for this topic is 12 October, 06:30 GMT.

Important:

No trophies will be given out for this TMC.
We will still have everything else - Final Entry Thread, Voting and the Winning announcement.

Confirmed Participants

1.dineshovi
2.Galina53
3.magicas1
4.anulubi
5.mangotango7
6.pink_sky
7.wrecked_life
8.IVANNA01
9.protsenko2006
10.Villacher
11._Naz_
12.hunky_guy
13.asu81
14.nazarenko
15.Viola53
16.imsagi
17.dar777ina
25. your name here !

liapireas
And a banner for your profile guys ! byebye.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=98054][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/50paac.png[/IMG][/url]
dineshovi
Plz add me in
Nicque_T7
Xailin’s death was sudden!! When I heard the news I simply could not believe it. :'( Xailin was a great artist and a friend.. I will forever be grateful to have known her. All the memories I have shared with her here at TMC will forever be cherished and remembered. Xailin will forever live in my heart… In our hearts.
Rest In Peace my dear friend Marina Xailin. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
kewlone
RIP Marina sad.gif
pink_sky
Let me in I missed her very much even i didn't meet her once :sad:
pink_sky
Here is my tribute to legend Marina I created Nokia s60v5 theme for her above are screenshots of it. You can download that theme on this link http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2817442/ WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE
magicas1
in loving memory

screen http://i49.tinypic.com/2qb4to5.png

gallery http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2817572/
Galina53
Hi to all! My entry.

Download

Carbide
anulubi
i'm in..its all that i can do for her sad.gif
miss you so much dear sad.gif ..
RIP sad.gif
mangotango7

download

carbide
liapireas
Great themes magicas, Galina and mangotango !!! 10.gif I'm very glad you are here girls ...
Nice to see you too Anu !!! byebye.gif
pink_sky Well you have to add more screenshots of yout theme in order to be accepted and of course a carbide screenshot,see the entries of mangotango, Galina and magicas above .... byebye.gif
wrecked_life
Please add me.
wrecked_life
@ magicas1 nice work smile.gif
@ Galina53 great theme smile.gif
@ mangotango7 Brilliant! smile.gif
jimitjaishwal
rip marina xilin.i missed her...
IVANNA01
Dear Lia add me in.

@Mom: it´s a beautiful theme for a beautiful angel.

@Lara: I imagine that as your angel is asleep .... Marina is also just asleep

@Galina: You have achieved to convey your feelings to your work and be able to express what we feel even if they are sad, is wonderful.
protsenko2006
Hi my dear friends! I see so beautiful themes, I like so much! wub.gif

Lia, add me too, plz

my dedication beloved friend..

Download
bommaprasad
!!!!!!
Galina53
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Oct 2 2012, 08:27 AM) *
A Winner for this competition makes No Sense....

Disable the emoticons

Please dont announce the winner for this...or else it will be a contest fighting for a girl who is not with us...

It completely agree.
liapireas
protsenko Lovely entry Tatiana .... wub.gif

bommaprasad And for the others that maybe offended ...
Maybe some of you are even offended that there is a xailin memory TMC I don't know ...
With the agreement of Patricia we made a memory xailin special like the one angelnaina made for our beloved cute_heart (Imran)
The one I agree with you and Galina is the ad banner under the description of your theme, I should have added it and advertise TMC so it's removed.
I liked Marina very much too and I miss her themes, her spirit .... so making a special TMC for her memory is a very delicate situation for me .
And there is no winner or looser in this one guys, there are no trothies or archievement points.
But please If you like this competition to be cancelled, just say so ....
wrecked_life
nice themes all smile.gif
wrecked_life
My Theme

Download
Galina53
Dear,Lia! All of us who well knew Marina very much to you are grateful that you have made special ТМС for her. I used a special banner and I do not consider it as advertising ТМС. On this banner all who will wish can it is easy to enter here. Only it is not necessary any voting. These themes-cry from the heart and them should not be estimated. Though, this-only my opinion.
mangotango7
Lia
I think that tmc in memory of Marina it is normal. We made themes only with one purpose - to pay a tribute of light memory of our friend and fine soul of the girl which we knew. Awards aren't necessary to us, but you after all and in conditions wrote that awards won't be.
Galina53
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Oct 3 2012, 12:33 AM) *
Lia
I think that tmc in memory of Marina it is normal. We made themes only with one purpose - to pay a tribute of light memory of our friend and fine soul of the girl which we knew. Awards aren't necessary to us, but you after all and in conditions wrote that awards won't be.

We will still have everything else - Final Entry Thread, Voting and the Winning announcement.

Probably that I do not understand this phrase.
mangotango7
I think the FET to do, vote - no.
Galina53
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Oct 3 2012, 01:32 AM) *

It completely agree! Lia, we ask to consider our opinion.
protsenko2006
Lia thanks dear! wub.gif

QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Oct 2 2012, 02:32 PM) *

Yes, I think so too
Galina53
@bommaprasad', It seems to me that you not in all are right. Themes can lay out any quantity of participants. There will be more than 20 demands, Lia will expand the list. To put smilies and to make comments on it-private affair everyone. Though, personally I, cannot put smilies and make comments on themes. I know that for close people was very difficult to make these themes. And it seems to me that discussions here are inappropriate. It is not necessary to write more than anything or write personal messages of Lia. Simply, lay out silently the theme and all.
protsenko2006
@bommaprasad I agree with Galina , it would be better if you make a theme in memory of Marina.

For those who love the Marina this TMC is very important.

Thank you Patricia and Lia. wub.gif
liapireas
wrecked_life Very nice work ! thumbsup.gif

Galina and Lara In the previous in memory TMC for our dear cute_heart we had a winning announcement and a voting like this one HERE but no real awards was given to the winners (in the archievement points)
... But If you all like we can have just a FET for the entries and nothing else and it's fine by me ....
__Naz__
i dont know Xailin but this theme for her.rest in peace Marina

DownLoad

Galina53
QUOTE (liapireas @ Oct 7 2012, 02:56 AM) *

Galina and Lara In the previous in memory TMC for our dear cute_heart we had a winning announcement and a voting like this one HERE but no real awards was given to the winners (in the archievement points)
... But If you all like we can have just a FET for the entries and nothing else and it's fine by me ....

If it is possible-only FET, without voting!

@__Naz__', many thanks for theme!
wrecked_life
thank u lia.
her memory will stay with us and as will her marvelous work!
Villacher
My theme. Eternal memory to Marina...

Screenshot Carbide.

Download
liapireas
Villacher and _Naz_ Great themes and a very lovely dedication to our beloved Marina ... wub.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Oct 6 2012, 09:30 PM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Oct 7 2012, 02:56 AM) *

If it is possible-only FET, without voting!

Noted , I will think about it Galina, take care ... byebye.gif
nazarenko
for you, Marina....

Download
asu81
Hi my dear friends! I see so beautiful themes, I like so much! wub.gif 10.gif
Add me to.My entry
In Memori of Xailin Special TMC by asu81

DOWNLOAD
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2834473/?ref=2028

screenshot
http://c1210.hizliresim.com/12/b/dts17.png
hunky_guy
Here is my tribute to dear Marina , Rest In Peace my dear friend

- For BlackBerry Curve Series 85xx Os 5.0
- Ringtone Made By Hunky_Guy I Dedicated This Tune To Marina Before...U Can Listen To It Separately Click Here (Farewell Angel)
-Download Link

liapireas
nazarenko, hunky_guy and asu81 Thanks a lot guys for participating and lovely themes from you !!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
IVANNA01
I miss you so much Marina.....

My theme

Gallery

Screenshots
Viola53
Hello dear friends! Thanks to all who participated in the TMC in memory of Marina! My theme the same - in memory of her!
Liah, add me please. My entry:

Carbida

Download
imsagi

@LIA i cant upload my theme showing me error 22
now what anyone also having this pb?
asu81
@LIA wub.gif
dar777ina
With the departure earlier reconcile
Unlikely to succeed ... The pain is strong.
Salty tear streams ..
But do not lift you out of sleep ..
Goodbye .. Flying off into the sky,
Take spiritual poems
Let the gates of heaven open
You will be forgiven all the sins.

Carbide

Download
liapireas
IVANNA01 Wonderful theme and I love your wallpaper too ... thumbsup.gif
Viola Wooow excellent theme honey, lovely dedication to our dear Marina ! wub.gif
imsagi Excellent pink-black theme ! 10.gif .... What a sweet siggy ....
Is that error 22 still insists ? You got PM ... wub.gif
dar777ina Wonderful work dear ! clap.gif
asu81
IVANNA01 Wonderful theme!
Viola excellent theme!
imsagi Excellent theme!
dar777ina Wonderful work!
liapireas
VOTING BOOTH IS NOW OPEN

You have to vote for 7 participants

You must vote like this :

1. participant name (7 points)

2. participant name (6 points)

3. participant name (5 points)

4. participant name (4 points)

5. participant name (3 points)

6. participant name (2 points)

7. participant name (1 points)

All participants must vote before Tuesday 15 October at 06:30 GMT.

Good luck everybody ! byebye.gif
imsagi
THANK YOU LIA N ASU

HERE IS THE DOWNLOADING LINK FINALLY I SOLVED MY PROBLEM

MEMORIES OF MARINA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.