Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top 10 Mobile Phone Chart
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Azs003
i wan give some suggestions for mobile9..i hope mobile9 can make top 10 chart most popular phone that pople alway use...thnks
pink_sky
Good Idea bro:p
codmmehdi
QUOTE (Azs003 @ Sep 28 2012, 03:45 AM) *
i wan give some suggestions for mobile9..i hope mobile9 can make top 10 chart most popular phone that pople alway use...thnks

vadheeu
Coool idea..!!! tongue.gif
prashanthdcunha
This is a good suggestion.. smile.gif
vadheeu
Hope this feature will added soon..
aser3yonk
good idea
nopity.gif vampire.gif whip.gif rifle.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Azs003 @ Sep 27 2012, 10:45 PM) *

May I know how that idea come from? Why would you like to see top 10 chart of most popular phones?
elykrone
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 12 2012, 01:55 PM) *

May I know how that idea come from? Why would you like to see top 10 chart of most popular phones?

Maybe he's a developer and wants to know which devices have the greatest market potential based on the number of users?

Or he's just plain curious. laugh.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (elykrone @ Nov 13 2012, 04:20 PM) *
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 12 2012, 01:55 PM) *

Maybe he's a developer and wants to know which devices have the greatest market potential based on the number of users?

Or he's just plain curious. laugh.gif

its nt wht he mean.. It will make m9 nice n competitive wid users...!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.