Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rip Xailin, M9 Legendary Themer
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
ArthurWill
Most of you already heard the news about Xailin. She has left us and is now with angels in another world. 10 days after hearing this, it's still really hard to accept that we won't see Marina and her beautiful themes ever again.

We first saw Marina four years ago. Very few of us know her back then. With time, Marina managed to win in contests after contests, collecting trophies after trophies, and finally making her way into the ultimate hall-of-fame when she was promoted to Legendary Themer in May 2012. That's also the time when we learned about her illness, the reason why she hasn't been active lately.

QUOTE (xailin @ May 18 2012, 07:30 PM) *
Congratulations all the promoted members!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thank you very much for the legendary badge!!!! Now, during my long and serious illness is a huge present for me .... I'm very happy!!!!! Patricia, thank you so much!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Later in July, when I saw Marina making a come back with super brilliant Batman & Anime themes, I was so happy. You know right away that they are her themes. But what I didn't know is those will also be her last.

RIP Marina. Thank you for bringing so much inspiration in your work.

Marina's profile: http://p.mobile9.com/xailin/
The thread where we learned about the sad news & where a lot of M9ers have posted their thoughts: Farewell, Marina
A tribute TMC for Marina

Some of Marina's themes:

san-sagar
we all miss her lot r.i.p marina sad.gif
BENnGWEN
A thread for the true Angel seems too small & least we can do here, but still THANKS BOW DOWN to Patritia Dear for this effort notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Her name defines all the talent itself .....
Marina wub.gif wub.gif I miss you my Angel ............. sleep.gif

I know you are watching all of us from heaven Dear smile.gif
We'll meet again Dear Angel wub.gif wub.gif when I join you soon there wub.gif wub.gif

May your soul rest in peace Dear wub.gif wub.gif

HeavensCloud

shaon007009
Goona miss you so much. You are a true legend and huge inspiration to many. R.I.P. Dear. This is a great lose that can never be recovered. sad.gif crybaby.gif sad.gif
pink_sky
I didn't know her before but I am very sad that she is gone.Undoubtly we lost our Theme's legend I saw screenshots of her unique and beautiful themes which Patricia uploaded on here and then i visited her wonderful profile.Now we only Pray for her and populate her work to all websites Miss u Marina From bottom of my heart.Finally i like to post some Words of King of pop Michael Jackson's very emotional song "You are not alone" " YOU ARE NOT ALONE,ANOTHER DAY HAS GONE WE ARE STILL ALL ALONE,HOW COULD THIS BE YOU'RE NOT HERE WITH US,YOU NEVER SAY GOODBYE SOMEONE TELL US WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND LEAVE OUR WORLD SO COLD.YOU ARE NOT ALONE WE ARE HERE WITH YOU,THOUGH YOU'RE FAR AWAY WE ARE HERE TO STAY BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE WE ARE HERE WITH YOU THOUGH WE'RE FAR APART YOU'RE ALWAYS IN OUR HEART BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE. R.I.P MARINA MISS U FOREVER
Galina53
It is impossible to reconcile to thought that Marina is not present. The young, beautiful, talented girl and such difficult destiny. God takes away the best...

Viola53
Very painful to lose friends, especially those of young and talented. It is difficult to reconcile with the fact that Marina is not among us. Rest in peace, my dear!

liapireas
I still can't believe Marina is no longer with us too ... Farewell to a very talented girl, a special lady and a wonderful soul.....
We are having a xailin special edition TMC for everyone who likes to participate .... byebye.gif

kewlone
i am too scared to be sad now sad.gif esp. after losing my both grandmothers last year sad.gif a terrible feeling of being devastated crybaby.gif i hope her family and friends cope with this pain sad.gif kinda impossible to deal with sad.gif

RIP Xailin byebye.gif
mangotango7
Rest in peace, Marina. You - forever in our hearts.
protsenko2006
I have no words to express the pain of losing a loved friend. Marina, bright, kind and gentle girl with an extraordinary force of will.
I really miss her, my heart is torn with grief.
Farewell,dear Marina.. you will always be in my heart.. May God keep your soul..

Yoyocell
Rest In peace Marina sad.gif May God bless you always wub.gif wub.gif
RandyMabius
We miss you marina sad.gif, rest in peace. wub.gif
МАРГО2010

Marisha, rest in peace, the eternal memory of you.

asu81
Marina will be forever in our hearts rest in peace
imsagi
HARD TO BELIEVE SHE IS NOT WITH US

SO PAINFUL
RIP DEAREST FRIEND sad.gif
kevin159
YES IT HARD TO BELIEVE SHE IS NOT WITH US.

RIP DEAREST FRIEND ohmy.gif
Aeronitor
We'll Miss Her and Her Incredible Themes sad.gif
handikap
We miss you Marina sad.gif Rest in Peace nopity.gif sad.gif
AMDOMINATOR
R.I.P. Marina sad.gif
Aleena143
Rest in deep peace my dear.We all Love u.Miss u dear.sad.gif
manola2
we will miss you dear.. sad.gif
Rest in Peace dear Marina sad.gif
shalvinCalicut
DEAR MARINA U LIVES IN OUR HEARTS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.