Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limited M9 T-shirt For Sale!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
aliciawwp
Good day, M9ers! You said you want the official mobile9 t-shirt, we heard you!

Here we have the limited mobile9 t-shirts for sales! These t-shirts cost only $20 with the official mobile9 logo printed infront of the shirt and worn by the mobile9 team. Buy one to become one of us! For your information, $3 of every t-shirt goes to charity! You can do good while shopping with us! laugh.gif

Apart from great designs, t-shirts must feel good on your body. All t-shirts are made of at least 80% cotton to ensure they are comfortable and durable on you. There is only 100 pieces of T-shirt available! Once sold out, we will not reproduce anymore! So, get one now while stock last! No need to register or log in, simply click on the t-shirt you like and choose your size!

Buy one here! http://www.12.my/

P.S./ There are more m9 merchandise coming soon to 12.my! Don't miss out our limited merchandise in future!
christina86
wow.gif That's great!
Just ordered the red one
anulubi
woow!!!! wow.gif
looks wonderful!!! clapping.gif
i'll get my creditcard on monday, i'll surely buy that blue one wow.gif
oh god its so beautiful!!! : 10.gif
aliciawwp
@christina & anulubi, we are so glad you like it! wub.gifwub.gif
pink_sky
I am little bit different That i like both colours :D
hunky_guy
i also want the red one ! 10.gif but as paypal not supported here i can't order ! sad.gif damn wallbash.gif
san-sagar
wow.gif wow , looking awesome guyz __ i like the blue one wow.gif
Aeronitor
wow.gif i would Love to buy one ! wub.gif wow.gif
kewlone
Just Purchased a Red one wow.gif Awesome clap.gif

btw how long will it take all the way from Malaysia to reach here in USA surrender.gif i didn't see the shipping time but cost only tongue.gif
Patrick
QUOTE (kewlone @ Sep 28 2012, 05:42 PM) *
Just Purchased a Red one wow.gif Awesome clap.gif

btw how long will it take all the way from Malaysia to reach here in USA surrender.gif i didn't see the shipping time but cost only tongue.gif

It'll probably take 2-3 weeks. Sending it first thing Monday. Thank you! grouphug.gif
kewlone
wow.gif hey Sexy Admin devil2.gif thanks

can't wait to Show off
kewlone
Hey my cousin ordered a T for him so it doesn't fit him, i believe sizes vary 2 dress sizes from US surrender.gif i have pix to share! the size you sent is a small in girls not close to large in male unsure.gif

my 10 year old niece size laugh.gif anyways, thank you for the awesome stickers and badge notworthy.gif

it didn't fit me coz i am tall, so i had to donate it to my niece crybaby.gif and my cousin was like ok where is my 25 dollars laugh.gif we had some fun, he wore it to his belly hahahaha :D

pink_sky
QUOTE (chankeewong @ Sep 21 2012, 03:14 AM) *
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Sep 21 2012, 01:38 AM) *
I am little bit different That i like both colours :D

You should grab them both clap.gif
yeah i will :rollingeyes:
pink_sky
What about Fat users of m9 ohmy.gif Do you guys Made Tees for them or not ohmy.gif
kewlone
laugh.gif @ Pinky well as i mentioned Malaysian's are Smart and sexy they don't need x sizes hahaha laugh.gif
pink_sky
Hahaha Kewlone you're right tongue.gif But M9 must make xxx or even xxxl size Tees because here in uk many people are fat :D
ArthurWill
@Pinky
What size would fit you? Take a look at the size chart and let us know.

@Enna
I will check with Patrick and see what we can do for you.
kewlone
@ AW btw i didn't see this chart while ordering surrender.gif and was the opt for men/women available ? unsure.gif hmmmm and you guys might have a diff size chart then USA coz the size chart for woman is of girls/youth here in US smile.gif

it is ok, my cousin ordered himself shirt laugh.gif so he gave it to my niece and i am fine with stickers atm thumbsup.gif
elykrone
Cool. Do you have a shirt design with the M9 mascot on it?
amitsood007
clap.gif
amitsood007
woooooow great
sebert_miya
wow wow.gif
jimitjaishwal
WOW....AMAZING TEESHIRTS.........I LIKE
vikramgraphic
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Sep 20 2012, 02:54 PM) *
Good day, M9ers! You said you want the official mobile9 t-shirt, we heard you!

Here we have the limited mobile9 t-shirts for sales! These t-shirts cost only $20 with the official mobile9 logo printed infront of the shirt and worn by the mobile9 team. Buy one to become one of us! For your information, $3 of every t-shirt goes to charity! You can do good while shopping with us! laugh.gif

Apart from great designs, t-shirts must feel good on your body. All t-shirts are made of at least 80% cotton to ensure they are comfortable and durable on you. There is only 100 pieces of T-shirt available! Once sold out, we will not reproduce anymore! So, get one now while stock last! No need to register or log in, simply click on the t-shirt you like and choose your size!

Buy one here! http://www.12.my/
bbb

P.S./ There are more m9 merchandise coming soon to 12.my! Don't miss out our limited merchandise in future!

hi
nnb
bnbnnb
Daniel2391
Cool idea !
nightwalker009
cheers.gif clapping.gif wow.gif clapping.gif wow.gif clapping.gif wow.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
XXgustIXX
clap.gif jaja muy buenas xD pero no tengo targeta sad.gif jeje tengo 13 aƱos xD mf_type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.