Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Files In Gallery
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
noname1910
Explain please why it happens so...
The files loaded yesterday, already appeared today in gallery. But the files loaded 2-3 days ago, in it still aren't visible.

I understand that files pass check and when they is a lot, that difficult to check at once everything.
But can be necessary begin to check and add files in gallery, what were loaded before others?
noname1910
Changed nothing. Files which were loaded a few days ago, in gallery aren't visible. And what were loaded yesterday, already appeared. There can be somebody will answer why it occurs so...???
Azs003
yeahhh that right..it happen to me too... sad.gif
SHERIS44
QUOTE (Azs003 @ Sep 29 2012, 08:08 AM) *
yeahhh that right..it happen to me too... sad.gif

wallbash.gif
pink_sky
I also have that problem but Now a days when m9 is updating it's Premium features that thing is very common!So be patient.
Lola31Lola
QUOTE (noname1910 @ Sep 10 2012, 11:59 PM) *
Explain please why it happens so...
The files loaded yesterday, already appeared today in gallery. But the files loaded 2-3 days ago, in it still aren't visible.

I understand that files pass check and when they is a lot, that difficult to check at once everything.
But can be necessary begin to check and add files in gallery, what were loaded before others?

I have the same question! Why other users' files appear in the day when they are uploaded to the site, and my files are only three - four days?
vadheeu
i have als faced this problem..!!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (Smault23 @ Sep 11 2012, 01:12 PM) *
good point i have wondered about that one

thumbsup.gif
prashanthdcunha
Its not based on the popularity of a M9er.. We all should atleast try to understand that v nvr faced such an issue in V5.. However when there is a new update that is released, it usually comes out with lots of bugs and unless v share it the bugs cannot be fixed.. There r so many such bugs with V6 that need to be fixed and v should thank the admin team which ia taking care of clearing the bugs one by one..
ArthurWill
What happen here is our system automatically trapped some files they the system thinks have "some problems". Could be preview problem, title/description problem, etc. All trapped files have to be manually validated by gallery moderators. Usually there is no problem because files generally get validated within 24 hours. However, on Friday or weekend because there are lots of files it might take some time before you see your trapped files in gallery.
noname1910
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 12 2012, 03:48 AM) *
What happen here is our system automatically trapped some files they the system thinks have "some problems". Could be preview problem, title/description problem, etc. All trapped files have to be manually validated by gallery moderators. Usually there is no problem because files generally get validated within 24 hours. However, on Friday or weekend because there are lots of files it might take some time before you see your trapped files in gallery.

Thanks for the answer.
But in that case it is necessary to make so that files settled down in gallery not by date of the publication the author, and by date of their check by the moderators or system.
That files which wrongly got to a trap and checked manually, appeared in gallery on the first page, instead of on 10. As it happens now...
pink_sky
Sometime i also stucked on that problem.
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 3 2012, 11:46 AM) *
Its not based on the popularity of a M9er.. We all should atleast try to understand that v nvr faced such an issue in V5.. However when there is a new update that is released, it usually comes out with lots of bugs and unless v share it the bugs cannot be fixed.. There r so many such bugs with V6 that need to be fixed and v should thank the admin team which ia taking care of clearing the bugs one by one..

It may happen.. Cox nw a days m9 mods r still oldest selection.. Am prefer to take a new mod team..
pink_sky
New mods have arrived on m9 smile.gif but all mods are best.
vadheeu
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 18 2012, 08:56 AM) *
New mods have arrived on m9 smile.gif but all mods are best.

New mods??? Who r they..!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.