Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
oldbookworm
Because I live in Spain, I automatically get the Spanish "People" at top of the page - can we have a drop down list and choose which country to view - I don't speak Spanish so its useless to me?

Thanks
pink_sky
QUOTE (oldbookworm @ Sep 6 2012, 10:30 AM) *
Because I live in Spain, I automatically get the Spanish "People" at top of the page - can we have a drop down list and choose which country to view - I don't speak Spanish so its useless to me?

Thanks

Sorry bro maybe that Option isn't available at the moment
san-sagar
@ oldbookworm __ drop down list and choose which country to view this function isnt available . but you can view all people in world by clicking here thanks . grouphug.gif

look here ->

prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Sep 8 2012, 03:20 AM) *
@ oldbookworm __ drop down list and choose which country to view this function isnt available . but you can view all people in world by clicking here thanks . grouphug.gif

look here ->

This is really helpful.. cheers.gif
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 3 2012, 12:32 PM) *
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Sep 8 2012, 03:20 AM) *

look here ->

This is really helpful.. cheers.gif

vadheeu
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Sep 7 2012, 01:11 PM) *
QUOTE (oldbookworm @ Sep 6 2012, 10:30 AM) *

Thanks

Sorry bro maybe that Option isn't available at the moment

wink.gif
vadheeu
it is available dude...!!
aser3yonk
10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.