Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 89: Underwater World
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3
aliciawwp
Are you ready to explore the underwater world with all m9ers? Make a special theme that shows the beauty of the underwater world. Any underwater animals, plants, activities, ship wreck and anything would be fine! Good luck to all of you! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Topic: Underwater World
Description: No restriction. You can do anything related to undersea!

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 10th September, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. coolpunee1411
2. saad_bd
3. san-sagar
4. Gbk668
5. IVANNA01
6. asu81
7. jimitjaishwal
8. vinothvardha
9. 1990nick
10. MGRomy
11. Villacher
12. mangotango7
13. shalvinCalicut
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
coolpunee1411
add me dear
saad_bd
add me in plzzzzzz
san-sagar
Wow , add me i will try if got time , Fantastic topic haha.gif
Gbk668
hello alicia, i am Back again

hope you do'nt mind taking me in for this one !!
IVANNA01
Add me in dear Alicia!
asu81
add me in
jimitjaishwal
hi alicia......can u join me....plz
nice topic....Fantastic topic clap.gif clap.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif
vinothvardha
hii..alicia..add me in..is this valid
san-sagar
Yes ,vinod you can use it thumbsup.gif
1990nick
Add Me In.........
vinothvardha
my first start can i know which is more suitable..smile.gif

Galina53
QUOTE (vinothvardha @ Aug 31 2012, 08:37 PM) *
my first start can i know which is more suitable..smile.gif

The second variant is better.
jolansky
vinoth,,both are awesome...like galina..i also like the second one! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
vinothvardha
thanks a lot galina and jolly..i will go with the second one..smile.gif
MGRomy
please add me in...
MGRomy
QUOTE (vinothvardha @ Aug 31 2012, 03:11 PM) *
thanks a lot galina and jolly..i will go with the second one..smile.gif

Thatz better...
jimitjaishwal
hi guys ....plz give costom icon for nokia s60v5....plz
i cant make icons....plz
surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif surrender.gif
asu81
MY ENTRY.....

underwater beauties by ASU81 stc89

[gallery link:http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2773159/?ref=2028/u]
u]screenshots
http://e1209.hizliresim.com/11/1/cj7zs.png

smile.gif
SkyBird9
@asu81 - very nice theme friend... really nice... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

my school will start from tomorrow...So Sad... i will not be able to participate any more... coz no time to make themes... but ill try my best.... wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

Good Luck Everyone...

I have one more question... can i vote though im not a participant?
Villacher
Alicia,please ,add me. My entry.

Screenshot Carbide.

DOWNLOAD
SkyBird9
@villa- so nice theme friend. Plz give us the gallery link soon...
Galina53
@jimitjaishwal, Look here.

@asu81, good, but there is a problem with readership.

@SkyBird9, yes, you can take part in voting. But it would be better, if you have made a theme. laugh.gif

@Villacher, very nice theme! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
kazjin
Villacher, very CoOl theme
jimitjaishwal
my littel try--

Gallery link

thanks galina for costom icons notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
SkyBird9
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 2 2012, 07:03 AM) *
@SkyBird9, yes, you can take part in voting. But it would be better, if you have made a theme. laugh.gif

i have no time galina! Theme making requires more time than any!
saad_bd
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Sep 2 2012, 09:22 PM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 2 2012, 07:03 AM) *

i have no time galina! Theme making requires more time than any!

You are right sky...
asu81
Thank you SkyBird9 friend
I wish you success in school byebye.gif

@Villacher - very nice theme friend! 10.gif
@@jimitjaishwal-very nice theme! 10.gif

@galina thank you wub.gif
jimitjaishwal

gallery link
aliciawwp
@vino, very sexy mermaid! wub.gifwub.gif
@skybird, sure you can vote! Good luck to your study ya! Waiting for your holiday to come back with us! laugh.gif
@Villacher, very nice animated theme! Wonderful color combination! thumbsup.gif
@galina, thanks for sharing the icon link! notworthy.gif
nazarenko
'asu81' very beautiful, bright, positive theme! I like. does can it is needed a bit to darken backgrounds, that the read was better! but it is advice only!
'Villacher' very beautiful theme! excellent pictures!

jimitjaishwal I think, you are necessary yet to do some work above the theme. some pictures of far greater size, than must be. icons too fall short of to the size. and in a calendar something not so... yet very much work. you open any theme of our masters of S40 - it will be possible to look everything! and if there will be questions - always ready to help!

mangotango7
asu villacher very beautiful themes!

Alicia add me PLS

download

carbide
jimitjaishwal
hi alica can u plese my final antery deleted...... ican make a new awosom themes........
plz can u help me?thanks tongue.gif
asu81
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Sep 4 2012, 10:11 AM) *
asu villacher very beautiful themes!

Alicia add me PLS

download

carbide

Thank you mangotango7 wub.gif

mangotango7 - Wonderful theme!
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
shalvinCalicut
Count Me In Plssssss smile.gif
saad_bd
My entry

Galina53
@jimitjaishwal, I completely agree with Nazarenko. In the program it is necessary to observe the sizes and for a calendar it is necessary to use a picture on every month.

@mangotango7, very beautiful themes!

@saad_bd, good!
Galina53
Hi to all! My entry.

Screenshot Carbide.

Download
aliciawwp
@Guys, I will be outstation from tomorrow until next Monday. I cannot update the participant list regularly, but I will open the Final Entry thread as usual, please do this contest just like usual. Good luck to everyone!!

@jimitjaishwal, once the theme is submitted to Final entry thread, you cannot change it anymore.. We have our rules to be followed... I am sorry I cannot help you.. Next time please be more careful.. If you are not sure which theme to submit, you can always ask for opinion from other participants.

And, please update your first theme preview because it is not the required size. You must upload your theme preview with the exact size of your theme (240x320). Please update your theme as soon as possible, otherwise my colleague will delete your theme as incorrect size and you will be disqualified from this contest. Your theme : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2775769/

@shalvinCalicut, welcome abroad! laugh.gif
saad_bd
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 5 2012, 08:35 AM) *
Hi to all! My entry.

Screenshot Carbide.

Wonderful theme!,nice color,beautiful icons....... 10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif

Galina can you please tell me witch software you are using to prepared your entry screenshot???
Galina53
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 6 2012, 01:08 AM) *
Galina can you please tell me witch software you are using to prepared your entry screenshot???

Thanks! I not has understood-what screenshots you interest? You interests about software in phone or on the computer?
mangotango7
asu Galina thanks a lot!
Galina wonderful theme!
saad_bd very nice!
saad_bd
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 5 2012, 04:47 PM) *

Thanks! I not has understood-what screenshots you interest? You interests about software in phone or on the computer?

on computer....

my screenshot is not big as yours thats why i am asking this to you..i want to make a big entry screenshot like yours.... .
saad_bd
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Sep 5 2012, 06:38 PM) *
asu Galina thanks a lot!
Galina wonderful theme!
saad_bd very nice!

tnx buddy...
Galina53
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 6 2012, 09:48 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 5 2012, 04:47 PM) *

on computer....

my screenshot is not big as yours thats why i am asking this to you..i want to make a big entry screenshot like yours.... .

I use a photoshop. But we do themes for different phones. You receive screenshots from phone in the size 240-320.I receive screenshots from phone in the size 360-640. I reduce screenshots from phone till the size 270-480. To you it is impossible to increase the. Quality will be worse.
lenhudiel
Alicia add me in dear, here's my try:

Screenshot

Download here
shalvinCalicut

MY TRY
shalvinCalicut

MY TRY
Gbk668
ya vinoth second one is better ; didn't you made themes for c3 ????
Gbk668
QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Sep 6 2012, 07:38 PM) *
Alicia add me in dear, here's my try:

Screenshot

Download here

Nyc work friend.... ; hope i could make something even close to that !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.