Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Follow Button Became -> View Followers
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
justbe3112
Hi smile.gif
I can see that you changed the "follow" button that was in each new follower as "view followers". Also now i can see 2 names in the same notification.
Why is that? Why i need to view my followers everytime someone follows me? I dont see any logic in that.
To follow him/her back seems more appropriate to me (and if someone wants to check the profile before, than he/she can do it as well from the following notice).
Only 'cause of that i stopped following back members that follow me, i got some 10-13 per day lately instead of 3-4 because my winning in RC last week.
I really dont want to hurt anyone by not following him/her back, but its really an hassle to enter each profile and do follow..
Hope you'll change it back smile.gif
christina86
By clicking on "view followers" you will see all your last followers. You can still follow them all without visiting each profile, by keeping your mouse at the person's ava, you will have three options - one of them is the follow button.
justbe3112
Thank u Christy for the info, but still, why i cant follow in the spot and need to do so? unsure.gif
towfeequmar007
QUOTE (justbe3112 @ Aug 26 2012, 06:10 PM) *
Hi smile.gif
I can see that you changed the "follow" button that was in each new follower as "view followers". Also now i can see 2 names in the same notification.
Why is that? Why i need to view my followers everytime someone follows me? I dont see any logic in that.
To follow him/her back seems more appropriate to me (and if someone wants to check the profile before, than he/she can do it as well from the following notice).
Only 'cause of that i stopped following back members that follow me, i got some 10-13 per day lately instead of 3-4 because my winning in RC last week.
I really dont want to hurt anyone by not following him/her back, but its really an hassle to enter each profile and do follow..
Hope you'll change it back smile.gif

you can back follow them easily without visiting there profiles. U juz need to click view followers or my followers on pc. Take cursor on his/her avatar. Then click follow. Thaz ol you need to do. By the way i too think it seems to illogical to see followers again and again
christina86
QUOTE (justbe3112 @ Aug 26 2012, 04:11 PM) *
Thank u Christy for the info, but still, why i cant follow in the spot and need to do so? unsure.gif

Because there were too many notifications for new followers, so it was better to group them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.