Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Take Wpc Contest?
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
prasanna1991
how to take contest in mobile9????any one assist me!!!!!!!
san-sagar
@ prasanna , Well you have to make a wallpaper based on this week topic "Wild West"
than post tthe preview of your work along with m9 gallery link and also theoriginal images that you have used.
than post all these in wpc thread and " final entry thread" thanks ask if didnt understand.
king_abhishek
how many members can participate at a time ???
Yoyocell
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Aug 28 2012, 10:25 AM) *
how many members can participate at a time ???

No limitation smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
king_abhishek
oh smile.gif
naveeny
Being a wally uploader.. I still didnt understand the rules of participating in wally contest, this is due to complex rules.. smile.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (naveeny @ Aug 30 2012, 02:57 AM) *
Being a wally uploader.. I still didnt understand the rules of participating in wally contest, this is due to complex rules.. smile.gif

u r right sad.gif ...its hard to understand the rules...
christina86
QUOTE (naveeny @ Aug 30 2012, 12:57 PM) *

QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Aug 30 2012, 05:15 PM) *

If you guys have any questions you are free to ask at the weekly topic thread. The managers and the other participants will gladly help you
king_abhishek
QUOTE (christina86 @ Aug 30 2012, 10:21 AM) *
QUOTE (naveeny @ Aug 30 2012, 12:57 PM) *

QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Aug 30 2012, 05:15 PM) *

yerterday i participated in WPC but i think i ll DQ sad.gif
they asked me original but i dono how to put it sad.gif
If you guys have any questions you are free to ask at the weekly topic thread. The managers and the other participants will gladly help you

san-sagar
@ king_abhishek ___ christy already told you , you can ask your queries in weekly topic thread . here is this week topic thread
king_abhishek
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Aug 31 2012, 04:03 AM) *
@ king_abhishek ___ christy already told you , you can ask your queries in weekly topic thread . here is this week topic thread

k smile.gif
akalkisse
got it
akalkisse
well....
king_abhishek
ya got to it smile.gif
easy to participate smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.