Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Folder Hidden In Nokia 5310(help)
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
abbi123
in my nokia 5310 i have hidden folder in app (collection)and app installed i cant find,how to unhide surrender.gif
SkyBird9
use the pc. If they are not in phone memory, use a card reader than connecting the moble to pc..

After connecting to pc go to the memory crd - folder options n remove the ticks in dont show hidden files n dont show system files(im not sure with the above coz im typing as i remember.)

thats it! Find out ur file and unhide it!
symbiantweets
try x-plore software you can unhide the folders and files without pc... www.lonelycatgames.com thumbsup.gif
abbi123
thanks man i will try
symbiantweets
QUOTE (abbi123 @ Aug 19 2012, 03:26 PM) *
thanks man i will try

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
abbi123
when i connect to pc ,it show only gallery folders,same with x ploer app i cant find folder of app of phones
my phones gallery folder show when i have install drivers of nokia 5310 ,i use tkfileexploer pc program but dosent work i cant connect with the memory of phones
do anywone know any pc program to exploer all my folders of phone
Leafjohn
Use Pc in that every folders will be seen.
symbiantweets
when you launch the xplore just go to tools > configuration there you have to seen the option show hidden file you tick it and just find out your hidden files thumbsup.gif
uf168
try more via pc click Tools -> Folder options-> Veiw. and uncheck the " Show hidden files and folders " ok and close open window you will see the hidden folder in dim,right click on dim file or folder and open property and uncheck " hidden " ok. Now u can see and use ur file or folder.
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (abbi123 @ Aug 18 2012, 11:53 PM) *
in my nokia 5310 i have hidden folder in app (collection)and app installed i cant find,how to unhide surrender.gif

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME
lokeshkumar112
use blue ftp on 5130
king_abhishek
use x-plore app in phone ...PC ll not work in it smile.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.