Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile9 Credits
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
yazeed95m
I suggest if we can exchange points with mobile9 Credits
this will give us more reasons to keep in touch in Mobile9 site .

I want to know your opinions a bout this suggesting .

surrender.gif clap.gif gathering.gif

Yazeed Howari
hinawaseem
I am facing a similar problem, I want to open family filter for ebooks but we do not hsve paypal in Pakistan so How do i purchase credit. You should keep a track of regular visitors and provide them this facility for free or create some other system for foriegners.
Btw. Love your site and visit it on daily basis! clap.gif
prashanthdcunha
Now here, i would have created a new post if i wouldn't have found this suggestion here.. Mobile9 admins really need to help the regulaar M9ers the credit of using their points in exchange for the M9 credits.. Not everyone who surfs the M9 site can actually spend so much money to purchase credits.. Don't u think it is a genuine suggestion?
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 4 2012, 06:07 AM) *
Now here, i would have created a new post if i wouldn't have found this suggestion here.. Mobile9 admins really need to help the regulaar M9ers the credit of using their points in exchange for the M9 credits.. Not everyone who surfs the M9 site can actually spend so much money to purchase credits.. Don't u think it is a genuine suggestion?

I agree wid yew bru...!!! wink.gif
prashanthdcunha
QUOTE (vadheeu @ Nov 4 2012, 06:35 PM) *

Thanks much brother.. I wish this suggestion received as many votes as it could, so that every dedicated user of M9 would really feel his presence on this portal.. smile.gif
gourabguddu
everyone cant buy credits...for many reasons... m9 shuld give some advantages to the regular uploader to the basis of their achivement points.... weightlift.gif
pink_sky
Hmmm good idea i am agree tongue.gif
gourabguddu
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 7 2012, 05:58 PM) *
Hmmm good idea i am agree tongue.gif

thanks bro... it will be better for m9ers... and m9...
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 5 2012, 08:57 AM) *
QUOTE (vadheeu @ Nov 4 2012, 06:35 PM) *

Thanks much brother.. I wish this suggestion received as many votes as it could, so that every dedicated user of M9 would really feel his presence on this portal.. smile.gif

U r Welcome..!!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (gourabguddu @ Nov 7 2012, 05:39 PM) *
everyone cant buy credits...for many reasons... m9 shuld give some advantages to the regular uploader to the basis of their achivement points.... weightlift.gif

Yahh bru..
ArthurWill
This will come really soon. M9ers will be able to earn credits from their achievements.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.