Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hd Games Trouble
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Bekoav
please, guys, I downloaded some HD games (Dungeon Hunter, eternal legacy etc) but they won't play. They open all right but once I select new game or anything like that, my phone seizes and will only respond if I remove my battery. What's the problem? Do I need to download something like an emulator or what?
I use nokia 701
rammugesh
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Aug 13 2012, 10:52 PM) *
please, guys, I downloaded some HD games (Dungeon Hunter, eternal legacy etc) but they won't play. They open all right but once I select new game or anything like that, my phone seizes and will only respond if I remove my battery. What's the problem? Do I need to download something like an emulator or what?
I use nokia 701

check your phone's ram and the ram required to play the game dude... and also there may be some emulator for the game.smile.gif
Bekoav
QUOTE (rammugesh @ Aug 15 2012, 12:22 AM) *
I use nokia 701

check your phone's ram and the ram required to play the game dude... and also there may be some emulator for the game.smile.gif

my phone's 512MB RAM. I don't think RAM is the problem because I downloaded it from c7fanclubs.com. And C7 is 256MB RAM
symbiantweets
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Aug 16 2012, 04:00 AM) *
QUOTE (rammugesh @ Aug 15 2012, 12:22 AM) *
I use nokia 701

my phone's 512MB RAM. I don't think RAM is the problem because I downloaded it from c7fanclubs.com. And C7 is 256MB RAM

lets try this http://www.symbiantweet.com/gamelofts-hd-g...a-701-nokia-700
Leafjohn
Ram problem
Bekoav
How many times will I tell U guys it's not RAM problem? I have other HD games that have even bigger sizes and those ones run. It's just those two that refused
Bekoav
Guys, just got the solution. Apparently, the games require at least 5 and half GB of memory space before it can run.
symbiantweets
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Aug 19 2012, 03:42 PM) *
Guys, just got the solution. Apparently, the games require at least 5 and half GB of memory space before it can run.

whats your externeal memory capacity?
Bekoav
QUOTE (symbiantweets @ Aug 18 2012, 07:46 PM) *

8GB. But it's full. Now I have to buy a 16 or 32GB
symbiantweets
QUOTE (Bekoav @ Aug 19 2012, 11:23 PM) *
QUOTE (symbiantweets @ Aug 18 2012, 07:46 PM) *

8GB. But it's full. Now I have to buy a 16 or 32GB

hmmm.. smile.gif
uf168
sorry
king_abhishek
close all other apps n tey to open HD app ...coz it occupies more RAM...
uf168
QUOTE (king_abhishek @ Oct 7 2012, 10:53 AM) *
close all other apps n tey to open HD app ...coz it occupies more RAM...

unsure.gif unsure.gif
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (rammugesh @ Aug 15 2012, 12:22 PM) *
I use nokia 701

ADD ALL Files AS A Favourites MY Friend Please Please

WWE Superstars
African Lion
Police
Octro Talk
Sony Xperia
Nimbuzz
Google
Ghost
The GAME
Power MP3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.