Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Britain Mp4 Files
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
Pages: 1, 2
sr1
Thought i would share some MP4 files of 'Little Britain' i made for my SE s700i...These are encoded from dvd and last roughly 10 mins each with sizes rangeing from 9.25 to 13.5mb but worth the download cos they are good quality & funny as fook...Hope you like:-

Lou & Andy Part 1
Lou & Andy Part 2
Vicky Pollard Part 1
Vicky Pollard Part 2

More To Follow If You Guys & Gals Like Them
suicine94
What is "little britan" what is da clips about. i have dial up internet so i wana know what da clip is about b 4 i spend 45min downloading one thanks!
cariad
thats brill!!! Do you have any clips of the Daffyd Thomas sketches? (I`m the only gay in the village!)

Thanks clap.gif
sr1
scuine94...heres a brief description for ya mate and its a very popular uk comedy :-

Review
Little Britain was the undisputed comedy success of 2003. Matt Lucas and David Walliams introduce us to a host of bizarre characters on a surreal but hilarious tour of the British Isles and its curious inhabitants. Narrator Tom Baker adds insightful and eloquent comments throughout the odyssey!

All of modern Britain is here, including favourites such as Daffyd, the only gay in the village; Jason, the teenager with an unhealthy attraction to his best friend's granny; Marjorie Dawes, the terrifying Fat-fighter group leader and Emily Howard, the rubbish transvestite who likes doing 'ladies things'.

cariad..cheers for the reply.....i have all the characters stetches ready to encode. Will make sure daffyd is next one i do...prob throw some bo selecta ones on here after that too...
simplyuniqueperformance
can i add these works of art to my site?

v. funny loved it
sr1
Some a Daffyd for any fans of his...

Daffyd Part 1
Daffyd Part 2

simplyuniqueperformance:- Ya free to post them wherever you like...Whats the name of ur site by the way??? Bit of a plug opportunity for ya here...

Hope you like the new clips!!!!
cariad
Thanks sr1!! The first clip is great, the second is of andy and lou though! byebye.gif

clap.gif
sr1
ooops...sorry cariad...Fixed now... thumbsup.gif
thedan
cheers guys, only problem is i can noly download so much of the files from that damn site tongue.gif
mr_jimbo
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Thanks mate keep em' comin!!!
sr1
As requested, a couple a more :-

This is the last of the best characters, in my opinion so please state any others that ya might like to see clips of...

Marjorie Dawes Part 1
Marjorie Dawes Part 2

Enjoy em folks cheers.gif
george1986
hi could you put up some vids of Ray McCoony (the scottish hotel manager "Ah Yes!!") please!! thanks in advance, and thanks for all the great clips done so far!
sr1
av had a busy weekend but check back soon and will av them for ya matey...
jhill151268
this is the best thing on tv at the moment gonna go down a an alltime comedy classic if you done belive me look into my eyes not round them your under

yep this has to be the next vid clip thanx for theese
freedom-in-05
thanx for the vidzz mann eheheheh.....funnyy stuff.... haha.gif
joka6969
can u convert them to 3gp for me?

i really want them on my phone. Thank you xx
sr1
Couple more as requested...

Ray McCooney Part 1 MP4
Ray McCooney Part 2 MP4

joka6969...I understood most mobiles would accept MP4 as well as 3GP..Just incase they don't work for you av done both..

Ray McCooney Part 1 3GP
Ray McCooney Part 2 3GP

Hope ya like em.......
george1986
thank you soooooooooo much you are a saint and a credit to video phones!!!!!!!!!!!

love them!!!!!

tanx agai!
blythy
it won't let me download them because it says im over the limit :S haven't downloaded anything from rapidshare for a while.

if anyone would be so kind to email them to me i would really appreciate it (blythy@gmail.com) sorry to be a nuisance, many thanks smile.gif
mummygirl
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 7 2005, 12:04 PM)

Ray McCooney Part 1 MP4
Ray McCooney Part 2 MP4

joka6969...I understood most mobiles would accept MP4 as well as 3GP..Just incase they don't work for you av done both..

Ray McCooney Part 1 3GP
Ray McCooney Part 2 3GP

Hope ya like em.......
[right][snapback]101463[/snapback][/right]

Brilliant they work a treat.Would you happen to have any Absolutely Fabulous stuff at all or even music vids/or films in mp4 in the same guality as this.Or even some Peter kay stuff he`s brill too.Mummygirl.ps they also work on 616 nec.
blythy
I finally downloaded a Vicky Pollard clip but it seems that my ISP uses a proxy and this is giving me trouble downloading the clips, you all seem to have been able to download successfully, is there a way around this?
mummygirl
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 7 2005, 12:04 PM)

Ray McCooney Part 1 MP4
Ray McCooney Part 2 MP4

Ray McCooney Part 1 3GP
Ray McCooney Part 2 3GP

Hope ya like em.......
[right][snapback]101463[/snapback][/right]

Dear sr1 have you managed to find anything in mp4 format similar to the little britain.Please could you get back soon.Your talent is sorely missed.Mummygirl.
sr1
Heres a couple more to be going on with..A duo of my favs i made a while ago...Bit a bo selecta for ya all...

Michael Jackass
Craaaaig David

Mummygirl i got 'That Peter kay Thing' & 'Pheonix Nights' which i could look at puttin on ere...Filesize ain't gonna be that small though for half hour episodes..(so will have slow internet users cursing me)..Will do some more bo selecta as well...No Ad Fab tho am afraid sweetie darling sweetie...

Blythy a really have no clue about proxies mate...Hope ya sort summit out though...
mummygirl
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 22 2005, 06:06 PM)
Heres a couple more to be going on with..A duo of my favs i made a while ago...Bit a bo selecta for ya all...

Michael Jackass
Craaaaig David

Mummygirl i got 'That Peter kay Thing' & 'Pheonix Nights' which i could look at puttin on ere...Filesize ain't gonna be that small though for half hour episodes..(so will have slow internet users cursing me)..Will do some more bo selecta as well...No Ad Fab tho am afraid sweetie darling sweetie...

Blythy a really have no clue about proxies mate...Hope ya sort summit out though...
[right][snapback]105954[/snapback][/right]

Very nice thankyou.Appreciate the music vids but stll excited about the P.Kay.Could you possibly cut them down in length into individual parts.That would be fine if possible for you.Mummygirl.The phones processor may go nuts if too big in size.We have also ngage that works up to 3pg 50mb.
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 23 2005, 01:50 AM)
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 22 2005, 06:06 PM)

Michael Jackass
Craaaaig David

[right][snapback]105954[/snapback][/right]

Very nice thankyou.Appreciate the music vids but stll excited about the P.Kay.Could you possibly cut them down in length into individual parts.That would be fine if possible for you.Mummygirl.The phones processor may go nuts if too big

in size.We have also ngage that works up to 3pg 50mb.

OOps they arent music vids are they but rather good comedy scetches.I shall look forward to the Peter Kay and Pheonix Club.Mummygirl
[right][snapback]106021[/snapback][/right]

delboy2222
notworthy.gif THANK YOU GREATTTTTTTTTT
dlav99
sr1 rules, thanks for these brilliant clips, there so cool. my mates are well jealous hehe
clap.gif 10.gif grouphug.gif
mummygirl
QUOTE(dlav99 @ Feb 24 2005, 08:19 AM)
sr1 rules, thanks for these brilliant clips, there so cool. my mates are well jealous hehe
clap.gif  10.gif  grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]106388[/snapback][/right]

Have you found any PKay or Abfab or small episodes yet ? Mummygirl
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 24 2005, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE(dlav99 @ Feb 24 2005, 08:19 AM)
clap.gif  10.gif  grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]106388[/snapback][/right]

Have you found any PKay or Abfab or small episodes yet ? Mummygirl
[right][snapback]106539[/snapback][/right]

I still keep watching your stuff on my mobile its tha clearest and sharpest i have ever seen any poss of anymore soon .Mummygirl Anything will be lovely Im sure thanks.
jmills820
do u av any of anne or emily howard?
sr1
Ere we are...

That Peter Kay Thing - Episode 1 - In The Club

Tried keepin the filesize down & to keep good quality...
18MB (24.28s)

More to follow when i get time..
Hope people enjoy it... thumbsup.gif

Jmills820, i will see what i can do for ya
jmills820
Cheers!
mummygirl
QUOTE(jmills820 @ Feb 27 2005, 03:13 AM)
Cheers!
[right][snapback]107121[/snapback][/right]

I would kiss you if i could but people might talk but for now thanks a million mate was beginning to wonder if you would get back.Mummygirl.
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 27 2005, 03:39 AM)
QUOTE(jmills820 @ Feb 27 2005, 03:13 AM)
Cheers!
[right][snapback]107121[/snapback][/right]

I would kiss you if i could but people might talk but for now thanks a million mate was beginning to wonder if you would get back.Mummygirl.
[right][snapback]107133[/snapback][/right]

You`ve got to do me some more sometime, please, please,please. Mummygirl.
mummygirl
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 26 2005, 06:10 PM)
Ere we are...

18MB (24.28s)

[right][snapback]107074[/snapback][/right]

It appears to be a file is it possible to convert it to a mp4 file or 3gp so it will play on my mobile like the others that you have done such as Little Britain.??? Help.Mummygirl
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 27 2005, 04:05 AM)
Ere we are...

18MB (24.28s)

It appears to be a file is it possible to convert it to a mp4 file or 3gp so it will play on my mobile like the others that you have done such as Little Britain.??? Help.Mummygirl

Ooops my fault just renamed file to mp4 and it played fine the sound was a bit low on my phone even at full volume though, but i expect if the audio part is too loud it could distort too much.However I am impressed and shall watch this space.M.
[right][snapback]107145[/snapback][/right]

mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 27 2005, 06:00 AM)
Ere we are...

18MB (24.28s)

Ooops my fault just renamed file to mp4 and it played fine the sound was a bit low on my phone even at full volume though, but i expect if the audio part is too loud it could distort too much.However I am impressed and shall watch this space.M.

[right][snapback]107175[/snapback][/right]

mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 28 2005, 02:29 AM)
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Feb 27 2005, 06:00 AM)
Ere we are...

18MB (24.28s)

Did you notice that the narator is the same person in Peter Kay as they used for Little Britain must have been same producers or something despite being made 10 years apart.M.

[right][snapback]107175[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]107435[/snapback][/right]

tbag83§
help pleases !!!!!!

id love to download these files but when i click on the link i cant work out what to do next because i cant understand the language in the linked page !!

i NEED little britain

thanks in advance !!! byebye.gif
sr1
hiya...click the FREE bit right at the bottom of the page...next page will reload with the link to the download after the timer gets to zero..(very bottom of the page)
Its annoying having to wait but they dont charge for using their server so its ok i guess......
Hope this helps.......
mummygirl
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 28 2005, 10:34 AM)
hiya...click the FREE bit right at the bottom of the page...next page will reload with the link to the download after the timer gets to zero..(very bottom of the page)
Its annoying having to wait but they dont charge for using their server so its ok i guess......
Hope this helps.......
[right][snapback]107573[/snapback][/right]

Have you managed to find time for anymore PKay stuff that was brilliant apparently ther are 6 episodes in Pheonix One and the same in Pheonix Two.M.
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Mar 1 2005, 02:19 AM)
QUOTE(sr1 @ Feb 28 2005, 10:34 AM)
Hope this helps.......
[right][snapback]107573[/snapback][/right]

Have you managed to find time for anymore PKay stuff that was brilliant apparently ther are 6 episodes in Pheonix One and the same in Pheonix Two.M.
[right][snapback]107813[/snapback][/right]

Please,please,please,please,can we do more Peter Kay.Mummygirl.
tbag83§
thanks sr1 sorted !!!

whopee little britain and peter kaye
mummygirl
QUOTE(tbag83§ @ Mar 4 2005, 11:34 AM)
thanks sr1 sorted !!!

[right][snapback]108891[/snapback][/right]

Done us anymore of your Peter Kay yet loved it.Mummygirl
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Mar 6 2005, 08:32 AM)
thanks sr1 sorted !!!

[right][snapback]109276[/snapback][/right]

Please please please could we have some more Peter Kay again Mummygirl
mummygirl
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Mar 8 2005, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE(mummygirl @ Mar 6 2005, 08:32 AM)
thanks sr1 sorted !!!

[right][snapback]109276[/snapback][/right]

Please please please could we have some more Peter Kay again Mummygirl
[right][snapback]109961[/snapback][/right]

Have you found the time to do the rest of the Peter Kay for me.Mummygirl
laurence
do u have any of denis waterman thanks the other ones were gr8 clap.gif
nettecollis
hican anyone tell me how to get these downloads cos im thick ??
adonisdemon
QUOTE(nettecollis @ Mar 17 2005, 09:34 PM)
hican anyone tell me how to get these downloads cos im thick ??
[right][snapback]112810[/snapback][/right]

click on the link>
you will come to the rapidshare page>scroll down>
click FREE!>
click on the filename...and wait for it to download.
nettecollis
i did that but it never told me where its gone into computer land ? wallbash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.