Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The All New mobile9 For Touchscreen Devices Is Here!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Heya M9ers! After lots of hard work, the all new mobile9 for touch screen devices is finally available to all two weeks ago. Since then we have been busy fixing & improving it. Now that it's closer to what we envisioned let's take a look!

1. Layout that adapts well
Whether it's portrait or landscape, whether you're viewing it from an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note - the new layout looks perfect.

2. Download and more
M9 is never just about getting free downloads. Thanks to this new version, you can now write and read comments, add file to favourites, report problem, check your profile, notifications, statistic and a lot more - all in the palm of your hand.

3. Download from mobile made easy
Say goodbye to entering long codes to download a file. See a file you want? Choose "Send to Device" then hit "Send". From your mobile device, go to the last tab (Files from PC) and start downloading right away!

4. Option to save bandwidth & money
Lots of M9ers like to post beautiful images or interesting videos in comments and wall. Want to save money while browsing M9 on data (3G, GPRS, EDGE etc) - turn off comment media.

Give it a try
Go to mobile9.com from your mobile device. If your device is supported you should see a screen that let you pick "Touch". This is our best work yet. The whole team worked really hard to bring this project to life. Some of those who went the extra miles include Kim, RZ, XW & Annie. Give them a big clap!

Happy exploring! Post your feedback & question below.

grouphug.gif
hunky_guy
wooooooow...so nice ! 10.gif clap.gif i want such thing on my BB! is it ok with torch 9800 ?! unsure.gif
ArthurWill
@hunky_guy
Yea should work on BB Torch 9800 too. Have you tried mobile9.com from Torch's browser?
MGRomy
WoW... nicE work M9... thumbsup.gif
Leafjohn
I have seen this is layouts few days before and i loved it so much. 10.gif
ArthurWill
@MGRomy
Thanks MG! smile.gif

@Leafjohn
Glad that you do. thumbsup.gif
hunky_guy
no i didn't ! tongue.gif i thought it's specific app ! laugh.gif i'll try ! wow.gif but w8...damn i forget here M9 is under filtering ! locked.gif & i don't know how i can set my VPN on my torch ! wallbash.gif
bommaprasad
working well on my tab....nice work..... clapping.gif
aldahya
good work wow.gif thumbsup.gif
manjuraja
Great work!! notworthy.gif
taxi-420
Not HelpFull For Symbian...... In Symbian User Can't Select Phone Model In Opera,UCweb,Or Any Other Browser 1.gif
Yoyocell
QUOTE (taxi-420 @ Aug 8 2012, 02:13 AM) *
Not HelpFull For Symbian...... In Symbian User Can't Select Phone Model In Opera,UCweb,Or Any Other Browser 1.gif

In My Nokia E7 it works without any error smile.gif i prefer you to use opera thumbsup.gif here are the steps for changing phone model in symbian(touch) phones :

Step :

First open this link in your opera browser : http://t.mobile9.com . Then fund a button named ''manage device''

after clicked manage device button the click the + (plus) button

then type your phone mode and select which phone you wants to add to your phone list

Thanks grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (hunky_guy @ Aug 7 2012, 03:45 AM) *
no i didn't ! tongue.gif i thought it's specific app ! laugh.gif i'll try ! wow.gif but w8...damn i forget here M9 is under filtering ! locked.gif & i don't know how i can set my VPN on my torch ! wallbash.gif

I don't know how to set VPN, sorry. Maybe you can try Google for solution.

QUOTE (taxi-420 @ Aug 8 2012, 03:13 AM) *

Yes, we are aware that for Opera & UC Web on certain Symbian phones are not working. That's why we made it so that they will now see the lite version instead. You can try change to use lite version from bottom of the page.

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Aug 8 2012, 08:01 AM) *
In My Nokia E7 it works without any error smile.gif i prefer you to use opera thumbsup.gif here are the steps for changing phone model in symbian(touch) phones

Very detail steps, thanks for helping Yoyo! thumbsup.gif

Aeronitor
That's Super cool wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif
Great Work M9 Team grouphug.gif 10.gif
hunky_guy
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 8 2012, 06:12 AM) *

i searched many times, i didn't found anything , it's a long time that i gave up searching for find the solution ! damn government ! censored.gif tnx pat dear ! smile.gif
pink_sky
Mobile9 runs great on all Symbian Devices Even it's touch or type I am agree with yoyo thumbsup.gif As a Symbian worm i confirmed that Mobile9 runs great in all Symbian devices thumbsup.gif Mobile9 also runs great on uc browser.
pink_sky
QUOTE (hunky_guy @ Aug 9 2012, 06:48 AM) *

i searched many times, i didn't found anything , it's a long time that i gave up searching for find the solution ! damn government ! censored.gif tnx pat dear ! smile.gif

Hi Hunky try to buy any Symbian device and compare it to your b.b ?which you think is better tongue.gif I also had b.b but i remove it due to Unusual errors!
pink_sky
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Aug 8 2012, 02:53 AM) *

Hi Aero Maybe you are Enemy of Nokia Don't you tongue.gif just kidding tongue.gif But fact always stays fact it doesn't change bro smile.gif
Leafjohn
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Aug 10 2012, 01:22 AM) *
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Aug 8 2012, 02:53 AM) *

Hi Aero Maybe you are Enemy of Nokia Don't you tongue.gif just kidding tongue.gif But fact always stays fact it doesn't change bro smile.gif

You are right pink sky
wrecked_life
Thats great smile.gif clap.gif
ultimateanand
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Aug 10 2012, 12:19 AM) *

Hi Hunky try to buy any Symbian device and compare it to your b.b ?which you think is better tongue.gif I also had b.b but i remove it due to Unusual errors!

not all the symbian mobile are better than bb but all the touch screen symbian mobile works great laugh.gif
ultimateanand
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif working great with Xperia mini mobile9 team rocks 10.gif
san-sagar
smile.gif Waw ,m9 wht a superb excellent work ...m9 new touch looks very sexy and good . .great work m9 team . .In nokia touch screen and other devices site looks very attaractive and good interferance . 100 for 10.gif work ... smile.gif
hunky_guy
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Aug 9 2012, 10:19 PM) *

i don't like nokia designs much ! tongue.gif btw i tried m9 touch few days ago ! that is superb ! 10.gif
jinxslave
Good job!! clapping.gif
uf168
Great work.
Chirocool
Arthurwill sir great work sir notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
king_abhishek
works great on my NOKIA X6 (touch symbian)
superb layout m9 team ....you guys have worked hard for sure i m impreassed wub.gif ....thnx a lot & congratzz sir you have done best 10.gif
akshaydutta_14
It's good specially when you are on WiFi tongue.gif thumbsup.gif
Kennydante
its good
Rohitkohli888
Great work by M9 team. Thanks it works great in my nokia 5530xm
lalji1561
working great, thanks M9 team
surenwithnokia
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Aug 6 2012, 12:05 PM) *
Heya M9ers! After lots of hard work, the all new mobile9 for touch screen devices is finally available to all two weeks ago. Since then we have been busy fixing & improving it. Now that it's closer to what we envisioned let's take a look!

1. Layout that adapts well
Whether it's portrait or landscape, whether you're viewing it from an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note - the new layout looks perfect.

2. Download and more
M9 is never just about getting free downloads. Thanks to this new version, you can now write and read comments, add file to favourites, report problem, check your profile, notifications, statistic and a lot more - all in the palm of your hand.

3. Download from mobile made easy
Say goodbye to entering long codes to download a file. See a file you want? Choose "Send to Device" then hit "Send". From your mobile device, go to the last tab (Files from PC) and start downloading right away!

4. Option to save bandwidth & money
Lots of M9ers like to post beautiful images or interesting videos in comments and wall. Want to save money while browsing M9 on data (3G, GPRS, EDGE etc) - turn off comment media.

Give it a try
Go to mobile9.com from your mobile device. If your device is supported you should see a screen that let you pick "Touch". This is our best work yet. The whole team worked really hard to bring this project to life. Some of those who went the extra miles include Kim, RZ, XW & Annie. Give them a big clap!

Happy exploring! Post your feedback & question below.

grouphug.gif

I've been waiting for this so long......
amitsood007
gr8
sebert_miya
nice
mehransh197
like big like to this new m9 v6. its nice but you can make it best in the world. keep on working and thanks for every thing. gathering.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
Imran702
I think its good but you can make it more better friends........
By the way i believe that you make it more better look.........
tanshipandit
Awesome M9 !!
dhanmoni99
Thanks....
ham421
Nice Work.... clap.gif clap.gif
mnoamanfarooq
Whats about the Htc Desire V touch ? Soft Or ............?
szancsybaby
YAY clap.gif
vaniyaana
very nice post like this forum
dar777ina
Great!! thumbsup.gif
Dineshforever90
wonderful work mobile9 team notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif
it's working in my all devices.
Thanks A Lot.
Kennydante
Nice clap.gif
Sheela18
QUOTE (manjuraja @ Aug 7 2012, 02:43 AM) *
Great work!! notworthy.gif

Wow Really Nice work.
GhulamAbbasK
Wow
richard6680
Are they available in india
richard6680
smile.gif smile.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.