Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 87 - Dancer
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
aliciawwp
The challenge for you to conquer in these 2 weeks time is the Dancer! You can do anything related to dancer. Ballet, break dance, or any dance you like! Are you ready? Let's dance! cheers.gif

Topic: Dancer
Description: No restriction. You can do related to Dancer would be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest (Updated).

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 13th August, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Confirmed Participants:
1. MGRomy
2. soumikatoz
3. coolpunee1411
4. IVANNA01
5. handikap
6. Yahont
7. SkyBird9
8. rohitkhajuria90
9. dineshovi
10. mangotango7
11. niteshkrishna
12. gogo-free
13. Galina53
14. caiso16
15. Villacher
16. 1990nick
17. Asad_rider
18. Jolansky
19. Sajansu
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
MGRomy
Nice topic...
Please add me... smile.gif
soumikatoz
add me in
coolpunee1411
add meeeee dear..............
IVANNA01
Please dear Alicia add me in!
handikap
hello byebye.gif great topic @alicawwp smile.gif add me in!!!!!!!
aliciawwp
Guys, there are new updates of All You Need To Know About Symbian Theme Contest, guidelines on participation & voting. Pay special attention to the Objective and the General Info: Final Entry Thread, you are required to prove the originality of your work.
Galina53
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Aug 2 2012, 12:20 AM) *
Guys, there are new updates of All You Need To Know About Symbian Theme Contest, guidelines on participation & voting. Pay special attention to the Objective and the General Info: Final Entry Thread, you are required to prove the originality of your work.

thumbsup.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Yahont
Alicia add me in!
SkyBird9
wub.gif NICE TOPIC... wub.gif
I'll also participate...
rohitkhajuria90
add me in....

nice topic
mangotango7
Patricia and Alicia the screenshot from the program with a theme is magnificent and very correct decision! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I so understood, what at vote there will be two judges? and one list for vote for s60 and s40?
dineshovi
PLZ ADD ME
aliciawwp
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Aug 2 2012, 07:18 AM) *
Patricia and Alicia the screenshot from the program with a theme is magnificent and very correct decision! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I so understood, what at vote there will be two judges? and one list for vote for s60 and s40?

Thank you! But I don't understand what your means by "what at vote there will be two judges? and one list for vote for s60 and s40?"...

Who are the two judges you mean??

And S60 and S40 will be voted in different threads like usual, not in one list. (I guess this is what you are asking..) laugh.giflaugh.gif
mangotango7
Alicia there can be I didn't understand something, I ask to excuse.

by the way, I started to do dancers, add me please
caiso16

can i use this image as well ? having doubts about it .. coz she's not wearing anything ..

by the way ... what do you mean by the new rule ? proving that it is our own work ?
for example .. by providing screenshots from carbide ? or including the name of the
author on the theme ? like ''Koi Dancer By Caiso16'' ?
mnoamanfarooq
Hi
Here is a dancer girl with symbian belle theme

Download and make rate this theme , its for symbian belle including Galaxy Style

GALAXY BELLE S3
DOWNLOAD HERE
byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
mangotango7
caiso16wow! very beautiful wally!

mnoamanfarooq and where dancers?
niteshkrishna
add me in.....
SkyBird9
someone plz let me out! Im stuck on my work on theme! Im using carbide.ui series 40. And i was not able to find out any way to edit the player. Here only the backgroud can be changed. The place where the info of the track is displayed cannot be edit or i dont khow to edit! Plz someone help me....sad.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Aug 4 2012, 04:40 AM) *
someone plz let me out! Im stuck on my work on theme! Im using carbide.ui series 40. And i was not able to find out any way to edit the player. Here only the backgroud can be changed. The place where the info of the track is displayed cannot be edit or i dont khow to edit! Plz someone help me....sad.gif

In the fortieth series for a player there is a possibility to load skins, but I do not advise you it to do. They are supported not by all phones.
kazjin
wel both walls are cute n perfect if u guys rnt mkeng theme with them.then m gona try it tongue.gif
SkyBird9
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 3 2012, 09:11 AM) *
QUOTE (SkyBird9 @ Aug 4 2012, 04:40 AM) *

In the fortieth series for a player there is a possibility to load skins, but I do not advise you it to do. They are supported not by all phones.

Thank you galina! I'l check it out!
mangotango7
my theme

download

screenshot Carbide
SkyBird9
My try byebye.gif

Download
Carbide.ui Working Interface
kazjin
very nice them Lara the mangotango tongue.gif
and Good skybird
munna921
@SkyBird9,awesme theme bro................
mangotango7
thank you Afridi
kazjin
You r welcom Lara..keep Up the Good work smile.gif
SkyBird9
thanks mango!
aliciawwp
QUOTE (caiso16 @ Aug 3 2012, 05:54 PM) *

can i use this image as well ? having doubts about it .. coz she's not wearing anything ..

by the way ... what do you mean by the new rule ? proving that it is our own work ?
for example .. by providing screenshots from carbide ? or including the name of the
author on the theme ? like ''Koi Dancer By Caiso16'' ?

Hi, sorry for late reply.. sad.gif The image is not appropriate because it will be deleted as adult content.

Ya. The new rule will required the screenshot of your working sheet, the author name, copyright disclaimer and anything that you think it is appropriate to prove yourself.
rohitkhajuria90
Hello.. friendzzzz...
can i post for both s60 and s40.....symbian themes............
plz reply to it soon....
aliciawwp
QUOTE (rohitkhajuria90 @ Aug 6 2012, 03:58 PM) *
Hello.. friendzzzz...
can i post for both s60 and s40.....symbian themes............
plz reply to it soon....

You can only post for either s60 or s40, you cannot do both in STC.
kazjin
@alica well It was cute Pic anyway... tongue.gif
gogo-free
Very nice byebye.gif
Add me, I am ready weightlift.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! My entry.

Program screenshot.

Download
Galina53
@mangotango7, Very amusing image, excellent design!

@SkyBird9, good theme!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ArthurWill
@mangotango7
Love it! Very unique wallpaper, nice barwork, fitting icons, good text readability. Superb theme! clapping.gif

@SkyBird9
Nice try! To me there isn't much "dancing" feel in the wallpaper you chose. Another thing you can improve on is your background in other screens. White text against busy background make them really hard to read. Try to learn from the others, see how they make their background in other screens simple and make text color to have enough contrast. Keep learning, experimenting, and you will improve. smile.gif smile.gif

@Galina53
Nice theme! thumbsup.gif

lenhudiel
Hi, nice topic add me in, here's my first try

Screenshot Nokia theme Studio

Download here
caiso16
@Mangotango - Awesome Work ! smile.gif .. Unique blending of colors !
@SkyBird - Just like the admin said smile.gif (ArthurWill) .. some of the text readability isn't that great .. try to improve it bro thumbsup.gif anyway .. good theme thumbsup.gif
@Galina - Just as always ... beautiful work ! smile.gif
@lenhudiel - great theme bro thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Aug 6 2012, 09:24 AM) *
Hi, sorry for late reply.. sad.gif The image is not appropriate because it will be deleted as adult content.

Ya. The new rule will required the screenshot of your working sheet, the author name, copyright disclaimer and anything that you think it is appropriate to prove yourself.

yeah .. thanks for the info then ..
im sorry .. but .. i have another thing to ask ..

for what ArthurWill said .. the wallpaper hasn't much ''dancing'' topic ..
just because of that .. i now have doubts about the wally i used .
is this one okay ? and on the topic ?

for i dont refer people on the wally .. can i use this one ?

i'd like to use this but .. i do think this is an adult content ..

so what do you think ? are all of the image i've post is okay ?

by the way .. add me in :D again .. sorry for being a troubled one
smile.gif
Villacher
Add me byebye.gif

screenshot

DOWNLOAD
mangotango7
hello AW it is very glad you to see here!
thank you very much! I very much liked this picture too, unfortunately, don't know, who drew this dancing couple, but the background and all other elements were made by me (as always).
once again many thanks!

Galina caiso many thanks!

Galina very emotionally! beautiful color!
skybird you have time to improve the theme.
lenhudiel great work!
villacher nice wally! but too the white text on a white background isn't pleasant
Villacher
mangotango7, thank you. I have rectified an error.
SkyBird9
i accept all of ur advices without any doubt friendz. I went through all of ur entries..Ill try to improve my entry thank you all for advices wub.gif
manjuraja
Click Herewub.gifwub.gif To wish a wonderful person!
1990nick
Nice Topic ...ADD ME IN........ wallbash.gif
aliciawwp
@caiso16, both images are acceptable for me. smile.gif
Yahont
Dancer

screenshot

Download
caiso16
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Aug 9 2012, 11:13 AM) *
@caiso16, both images are acceptable for me. smile.gif

yeesss !!! im very nervous about it .. smile.gif ..
thank you very much smile.gif

@yahont : ... great theme ma'am smile.gif thumbsup.gif

here it is then :

--Screenshot from Ui.Carbide

DownLoad !
Galina53
@lenhudiel, nice theme!

@Villacher, very good theme, i like.

@Yahont , exellent work,dear

@caiso, Pay attention to an analogue clock. In my opinion, face2 not from these clock. To me is not clear yellow, orange and green colour in your theme . These colours are not combined with images.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.