Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spammers X(
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
paran0ia
Well lately i see there has been a stark increase in spamming posts in forum! When i login everyday, i see 6 pages of spamming and i have to search for my needed topic, browsing through those , which is utter sad! sad.gif
I quite noticed that most of spammers are validiating members (that means their emails are not cofirmed)

Well my suggestion will be until and unless an user validiates his/her email id, he/she wont be allowed to post in forum!
I am not saying this will stop spammers, but will definitely reduce this irritating spamming activity.

Thank you! grouphug.gif
Yoyocell
Hey Mate wink.gif what a good suggestion clapping.gif spamming was an old problem in mobile9 forum smile.gif it has happening when the first time I came here smile.gif I also has opened thread regarding this problem but I got nothing. Let admin see what they can do for it thumbsup.gif currently they are in fixing bug smile.gif for those spammers I have deleted some of their posts and threads and dont worry about this I will do hard work smile.gif admins will consider your suggestion.

One more suggestion : I hope admin will remove the chatterbox achievement . In fact most of spammers spamming in forum because of for getting the chatterbox point so I hope admin will remove this from achievement point and replace it with better point system smile.gif

grouphug.gif
Leafjohn
That's good suggestion brother. I'm too very much irritated with this.
paran0ia
Thanks Yoyo. smile.gif
I absolutely second your opinion on removing the chatterbox badge.
This will be a huge improvement on reducing the spamming activity.
prashanthdcunha
Certainly the spammers have set up their home in the forum.. Good to know that the admin is working hard to get hold of those spam posts and clear the forum.. Well, but if the chatterbox achievement is replaced with something better, how will the achieved points be distributed.. Any answer for this.. I wait to hear about the distribution of the achieved points for chatterbox.
vadheeu
it is a big problem faced to us...!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 4 2012, 01:17 PM) *
Certainly the spammers have set up their home in the forum.. Good to know that the admin is working hard to get hold of those spam posts and clear the forum.. Well, but if the chatterbox achievement is replaced with something better, how will the achieved points be distributed.. Any answer for this.. I wait to hear about the distribution of the achieved points for chatterbox.

thumbsup.gif
king_abhishek
very nice suggestion thumbsup.gif
aser3yonk
good one clapping.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif
Prasadkadam656
he plz delet this option...(sexyy) weightlift.gif
aser3yonk
nice one wow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.