Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samsung Galaxy S3 Or Iphone 4
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
vadheeu
I prefer to s3...!!!
Yoyocell
Can you give to us the reason why you choose S3 ? smile.gif btw, its a nice thread but we shoukd make all things clear here so please give us the reason here smile.gif

So here are The reasons why I choose S3 smile.gif :

• S3 has larger screen than Iphone 4s (Which is 4.8'' vs 3.5'')
  • S3 has bigger RAM Than Iphone 4 ( 1GB VS 512MB)
  • S3 has faster internet connection than Iphone 4 (HSDPA, 21 Mbps vs HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps;
  • S3 has NFC feature which Iphone4 has not. What is NFC ? Take a look here : http://www.gsmarena.com/glossary.php3?term=nfc
  • S3 has more feature in photography than Iphone4 ( Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization VS Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HD
  • S3 has better exprerience in CPU ( Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 VS Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9)
  • S3 has better power life than Iphone4 ( Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh VS Standard battery, Li-Po 1432 mAh )

I think the above reasons are clear for who read this article wink.gif Hope you have your own reason too smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
paran0ia
If its between S3 and iphone 4S, you can go for S3.
Reasons have already been given by yoyo. Nothing to add there.

But my personal opinion would be neither of them!
S3 comes with buckload of features but definitel has an over elevated price.
Moreover the subjective design of S3 is not quite benchmarked.

On the other hand iphone 4 is a fail for me. (Being a consistent and a regular user of apple products).
If arent a die hard apple-fanatic, this phone has nothing much to offer!

--
So i would prefer you go for intel xolo x900 or HTC one-X
for xolo x900, it has an Intel's Atom Z2460 32nm SoC with processor clocked at up to 1.6 GHz (Thats EPIC!!)
and if you wanna blasting display, with a blasting camera, and a sleekest look go for HTC!
SkyBird9
i like to buy s3
pabitra_roy
both...
uf168
Agreed with "yoyo".Samsung SIII is best than iphone.
king_abhishek
iphone 4s is better than iphone4 ....
AdamGray
One solid reason to buy a Samsung Galaxy S3 over the Apple iPhone 5 is because Apple Maps is a laughing stock, and it will continue to be a laughing stock. A massive screw up that size does not get resolved any time soon, that is for sure.

Here in Australia, you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S3 outright for $459 dollars, which is a couple hundred less than the iPhone 5. It doesnt take a genious to work out which phone is ahead in terms of functionality and value for money.
MGRomy
S3 thumbsup.gif
Frndz_
S3 is better
sanjeevk1
I will suggest you to go with Samsung Galaxy S3, I have purchased it last month from by using price comparison site http://www.ishopper.com and got it at very low price. I will not suggest Iphone because of it's high prices.
Dina2022
S3 .... for sure
elykrone
S3 of course! iPhone 4 is so 2010.
gourabguddu
nokia
limeshkmathew
s3
kazjin
s3
MGRomy
alwayz s3...
kazjin
i heard its gr8
gourabguddu
i dont heard
jr_0217
Samsung Galaxy S3 FTW! rockon.gif
jr_0217
Samsung Galaxy S3 FTW! rockon.gif
Rohitkohli888
Samsung galaxy S3
lalji1561
Samsung Galaxy S3
itsmeadi
both
evanescent_life
s3 is far better
rvraja165
Always S3
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
iphone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.