Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Low Members
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
Leafjohn
Every day i'm seeing fake files uploaded in m9.So please take my suggestion.i want that only members above 250 points should be allowed to upload stuffs and members above 150 points should allowed to make them to add to favourite.
Yoyocell
Hi LeafJohn smile.gif If you found such files (means fake files ) Please give us report thumbsup.gif click the ''report button'' (located at near add to favorite button) and report it as ''spam'' then Our gallry mod will check it and it may get deleted if the file proven a bad file smile.gif Please help us to clean the gallery from any spamming files smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
Leafjohn
I'll do that but till when.everyday 20 fake files are uploaded.
AAM50
Yeah it's because most of M9 Users are crazy their IQ is -100!! they think this fake files making fun.if you don't stop their works they will move viruses to mobile9.
Leafjohn
QUOTE (AAM50 @ Jul 25 2012, 09:20 PM) *
Yeah it's because most of M9 Users are crazy their IQ is -100!! they think this fake files making fun.if you don't stop their works they will move viruses to mobile9.

You are bro.
Leafjohn
QUOTE (AAM50 @ Jul 25 2012, 09:20 PM) *

You are right bro.
anabhi
microstar
it's very easy to know about fake files like
-a awesome preview
-size low
-crazy username
-no description in upload thumbsup.gif
Leafjohn
When i joined m9 was best site that time but now it is in danger because of fake id and uploads.
Guys we should help m9 by reporting the fake files.
Leafjohn
Daily i'm reporting fake files
prashanthdcunha
It is really easy to check for fake files as anabhi said.. And yes its every M9ers responsibility to keep M9 clean.. It is not possible to stop an M9er from uploading else it will look unfair for a free downloadable site..
vadheeu
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 22 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Hi LeafJohn smile.gif If you found such files (means fake files ) Please give us report thumbsup.gif click the ''report button'' (located at near add to favorite button) and report it as ''spam'' then Our gallry mod will check it and it may get deleted if the file proven a bad file smile.gif Please help us to clean the gallery from any spamming files smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif

Allright bro...!!
vadheeu
QUOTE (AAM50 @ Jul 25 2012, 07:50 PM) *

u r right bro..!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.