Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Download Process
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
glodiazsan
Hi I love this page and I use it mainly because of the books. But now I'm unable to download directly from my tablet. I uses it yesterday with out problem and today there's crybaby.gif crybaby.gif a new process and it never starts the download. Pls help me ASAP
Yoyocell
Hellom:) may I know what kind of tab do you using? smile.gif and what kind of browser do you using? Im using nokia E7-00 with opera mobile browser and the progressing of downloading was successfully in My device smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
abhelle23
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 07:34 PM) *
Hellom:) may I know what kind of tab do you using? smile.gif and what kind of browser do you using? Im using nokia E7-00 with opera mobile browser and the progressing of downloading was successfully in My device smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif

Same problem as mine since yesterday cant download till now. I have archos home tablet browser is google.. It works perfectly fine before the old process of downloading now i dont download at all.. It says its downloading and said that tour download will automatically start it never started.... It all just happened when they change it to the new process
Yoyocell
QUOTE (abhelle23 @ Jul 23 2012, 03:52 PM) *

Thanks grouphug.gif

Same problem as mine since yesterday cant download till now. I have archos home tablet browser is google.. It works perfectly fine before the old process of downloading now i dont download at all.. It says its downloading and said that tour download will automatically start it never started.... It all just happened when they change it to the new process

Hello byebye.gif You can try this link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...t&p=1024437

one if our m9 team has mentioned the steps how to download m9's stuff with other way if the downloading process failed smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif
glodiazsan
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 08:34 PM) *

Thanks grouphug.gif

I have an Acer Iconia A100
glodiazsan
QUOTE (glodiazsan @ Jul 24 2012, 09:27 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 08:34 PM) *

Thanks grouphug.gif

I have an Acer Iconia A100

glodiazsan
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 23 2012, 03:24 AM) *
QUOTE (abhelle23 @ Jul 23 2012, 03:52 PM) *

Thanks grouphug.gif

Hello byebye.gif You can try this link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...t&p=1024437

one if our m9 team has mentioned the steps how to download m9's stuff with other way if the downloading process failed smile.gif

Thanks grouphug.gif

I uploaded the page from my table again it bring the mobile version and is WOOORRKIIINNNGG, thaaaaakkksss!!!!!!! clap.gif clapping.gif wow.gif as you can see Im really happy about it.
Leafjohn
Enjoy m9 world
prashanthdcunha
All i suggest is to try a different browser, which is friendly for downloads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.